Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious greed is what led to the collapse of the European race

cinderogre

cinderogre

peak of curryceldom
★★★
iam not saying this to insult whitecels here. I respect European race because they are the reason for countless achievements of humanity .but still I cannot just ignore this fact. if Europeans haven't explored out of their content then their race would not have a chance of being extinct.but if they hadn't explored then Europe would stay in a very undeveloped state.the cost of being able to survive is not thriving.cost of being able to thrive when it comes to the case of Europeans is not able to survive. Because too much matierial wealth and luxury made modern Europeans weak. but still this is not the most important factor of all what is leading to the eventual destruction of the white race.

when Europians set out to explore they interacted with various different races that inhabited on the lands they discovered.The exploration was all about building empires and creating large economies.Eventually when greed took control of Europeans.they conquered vast territories across the globe .fianlly they accoompklsiehed and used he colonies to run and fuel their economies. but there was problem without teaching the particular European lanaguge to the natives, its hard to function the colonies and take all money back to Europe.So they taught the ethnics over there their language.then years later this ethnic nation gained indpendence,the ethnics started comparing their shitholes to white nations. and they waned to experience the same quality of life of Europeans.meanwhile, the lbtardfs in the Europeans nations wanted to destroy all of the barriers the kept the society in stability for their so called progress.when this two groups of people united at the right time, immigration began to take its toll and the colonized regions of the particular colonies began to move into the lands of their respective colonial powers that governed them before they gained indpedence.

naturally as a result of this, when libttards was present trying to prove human races is one race and not a group of different races and at the same time ethnics was drooling into the western nations whites began to interact with ehtnics and race mixing began to happen.Addiotnally, whites was also brainwashed by the white guilt. After all of this happened the result the eroding of the collective racial conmsiesness of the Europeans.

this resulted in white stopped caring about their race and supporting mass immigraion to their countries.
Addiotnally white women are liberated and work 9 to 5 jobs which leadings to them less interests in having children and focus on their individual freedom rather than family or race. and even if they have families it will be probably mixed race families.

If Europeans simply didn't explored the world in 15th century, then all of this things wold have never happened at all!!

this is my p[serpective. but if you alll have different opinions feel free to discuss it without hesitation

European techs were always about warfare to destabilize entire regions and become hegemonic in newly discovered potential markets. Progress was an accident of history and cooperation between people of good will.

Giving a shit about immigration is pointless on so many levels I'm too lazy to expose them. Except for number one : you're a fucking incel.

European techs were always about warfare to destabilize entire regions and become hegemonic in newly discovered potential markets. Progress was an accident of history and cooperation between people of good will.

Giving a shit about immigration is pointless on so many levels I'm too lazy to expose them. Except for number one : you're a fucking incel.
great feedback.

Giving a shit about immigration is pointless on so many levels I'm too lazy to expose them.
It is inevitable in a globalized modern world such as ours and it's actually a good thing for normie white fakecels, because they can mog the ethnics coming in and increae their chances with getting women, since JBW would be a rarer commodity due to ethnic influx. But of course most whitecels are too fucking retartded to see any of this and just cry about "mUh rePlaCeMeNt!"

It is inevitable in a globalized modern world such as ours and it's actually a good thing for normie white fakecels, because they can mog the ethnics coming in and increae their chances with getting women, since JBW would be a rarer commodity due to ethnic influx. But of course most whitecels are too fucking retartded to see any of this and just cry about "mUh rePlaCeMeNt!"
If it was like that then they can just settle with conditions they set but still due to them being very rare all ethnics will start to mix with them and still leading to replacement

If it was like that then they can just settle with conditions they set but still due to them being very rare all ethnics will start to mix with them and still leading to replacement
Who gives a fuck about "replacement", it won't affect them after they are dead, and it is inevitable in a world as globalized as this one with a species that mixes by nature. My point was that the influx of migrants will benefit them because their JBW will be rarer, which would increase their SMV.

Who gives a fuck about "replacement", it won't affect them after they are dead, and it is inevitable in a world as globalized as this one with a species that mixes by nature. My point was that the influx of migrants will benefit them because their JBW will be rarer, which would increase their SMV.
if you can't preserve a race, then how would you preserve a species.In future being spiciest might be serious similar to being racist today.there will be no end.

Outside of major urban areas in UK, Germany and Paris. Europe is still over 90% white. Italy is still 95% white ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Immigration ) Greece is 92% greek, Croatia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Croatia#Ethnic_groups ,Poland etc. are all over 95% white.

Its not over for Europe. Its only over for the USA (which is only 60% white) , Canada and Australia.
whites in use should go back to Europe if they don't want to be replaced

To be honest, it all comes down to Europeans not being strict enough with miscegenation laws.

Operation ´Lebensraum´ (=Barbarossa) is what led to the collapse, otherwise we would have been fine.

Operation ´Lebensraum´ (=Barbarossa) is what led to the collapse, otherwise we would have been fine.
I'm afraid I have to disagree. What led to the collapse was Hitler's decision to spare the British at Dunkirk, which allowed over 300,000 British troops to return to their home island and resume the fight later on the Western Front. Also, Mussolini's decision to attack Greece cost the Germans precious time and resources. The war could have also been won had it not been for the interface of the "capitalist" country of the great USA with their land lease. Not to forget about treason amongst the German's ranks. All of this and more were the cause of the downfall of the Reich which ultimately condemned all Europeans everywhere to their current sad state.

exactly