Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Buttons

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Capture

I hope they arrive in time for me to show you @Ryo_Hazuki

I'm going to put them on my school backpack (also my laptop bag) and go to college with them everyday.

Weeb alert! Weeb alert!

Weeb alert! Weeb alert!

I wish I could bring them with me to Japan but anime is a major turn off over there for girls.

It is over for me in the west so I can weeb out as much as I want here. I am going to put anime stickers on my car soon just waiting for them all to arrive.

Maybe I will put one on my laptop as well.

I wish I could bring them with me to Japan but anime is a major turn off over there for girls.
Really? I thought anime is really big and cool in japan

Really? I thought anime is really big and cool in japan

Yeah it's a common misconception for people who don't know about Japan.

Anime is only popular with teenagers. The adults into it have to wait until late at night (like 1:30am) to watch the good shows and there are nasty stereotypes about people who still watch it after a certain age.

That's why I'll have to keep my power level down. My hafu story as coming to explore my mom's country will help with that.

Yeah it's a common misconception for people who don't know about Japan.

Anime is only popular with teenagers. The adults into it have to wait until late at night (like 1:30am) to watch the good shows and there are nasty stereotypes about people who still watch it after a certain age.

That's why I'll have to keep my power level down. My hafu story as coming to explore my mom's country will help with that.
I liked imperial japan more tbh

Take them for good luck and emotional support, the jap girls don't have to see them.

Take them for good luck and emotional support, the jap girls don't have to see them.

Yes I will then.

My waifus will always love me and be with me, I will honor them.

Just like everywhere else then.