Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Legit Think About My Cat All The Time

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I have nothing else going on in my life or anyone to talk to. So I think about petting and being with my cat. When I'm at work cleaning/cooking, I'm thinking about my cat.

Me too, petownercel, animals will love you in ways no other person will be able to.

Cat owner = cucked
Yeah bro what? Cats are incredibly based. I don't have anything against dogs but I've had my cat for 20 years now.
She's getting pretty old now :fuk:

Tbh I like all animals

I have nothing else going on in my life or anyone to talk to. So I think about petting and being with my cat. When I'm at work cleaning/cooking, I'm thinking about my cat.
I just watched a video 30 mintutes before this post of a cat smacking a black bear and scarring it away. It chased the bear for a minute just for the bear to climb a tree

what color is your cat, i had 2 black ones as a kid, 1 of them ate a plant and died, and the other got stolen and i never saw him again :cryfeels:

1. They have a arrogang attitude
2. They genuinely behave like foids
3. These fucks get resentful at anything
their looks override these shortcomings

1. They have a arrogang attitude
2. They genuinely behave like foids
3. These fucks get resentful at anything
Wroooong, Cats are based animals and prefer to be with depressed people to cheer them up studies show, They are also adaptive to your mood by reading your face, They are also S tier stealth animals which are also great for company when you need a friend.

Cats are the best.

Cats are genuinely assholes idk what you guys see in them
"Cats are assholes" most normgroid opinion ever
Cats are the most incel like animal out there. Best companion for an incel.

You should get a pet ferret also

My cat has been an amazing cope

what color is your cat, i had 2 black ones as a kid, 1 of them ate a plant and died, and the other got stolen and i never saw him again :cryfeels:
I have a black cat too. And damn dude that fucking sucks. Sorry to hear that happened

me too,buy another one in the future or adopt because when that one dies its major depression i wanted to die when that happened to me.

That cat is thinking about chad as we speak.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xszkuLBPBI

CLICK OPEN SPOILER WHEN BEAT DROP
60665.jpg