Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I don't have any male friends

CruxGammata

CruxGammata

Golden Phantasmagoria
★★★★★
Am I the only one lacking male friends?
I'm 3 months into my fresh year in college and I have a decent amount of friends,however they are all girls.I went to an all girls highschool so I didn't have any male friends before going into college either. The people I am friends with and often around are friendly,attractive,sociable girls that unlike me,have plenty of guy friends. Im I the odd one out? Of course I have male acquaintances but we usually talk about class but none of them are interested in becoming friends. I seriously cannot pinpoint what is wrong with me. It's extremely frustrating to be 19 and have no guy experience lol

GO ER AND KILL EVERY MAN YOU SEE QUEEN!!!!!!!

so true queen, men are trash and as you know, only want one thing... :rolleyes:

C’mon girls, i can't even imagine how can you be friends with men shorter than 6 feet, they give me that incel vibe.

That's for the better, honey.

Men are trash anyway. I don't even feel the need for men. I got my vibrator and my cutie doggy (male great dane). That's all I need in this cruel misogynistic world.

That's their loss queen

I dont have any friend

:p

unlike the previous attempts at simulating the average femoids behavior this thread did it the best :feelskek:. bravo inkwells

Am I the only one lacking male friends?
I'm 3 months into my fresh year in college and I have a decent amount of friends,however they are all girls.I went to an all girls highschool so I didn't have any male friends before going into college either. The people I am friends with and often around are friendly,attractive,sociable girls that unlike me,have plenty of guy friends. Im I the odd one out? Of course I have male acquaintances but we usually talk about class but none of them are interested in becoming friends. I seriously cannot pinpoint what is wrong with me. It's extremely frustrating to be 19 and have no guy experience lol
i lack them for so long, its over