Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was anybody else absolutely shit at sports?

Mistake

Mistake

Captain
★★★★
I don't think I've ever seen someone worse at sports than me (besides little kids obviously). When I was 11 and used to have friends we used to play basketball all day, all summer. I'm not even joking when I say I didn't score once. Everyone would score a lot, including the other people who had also never touched a basketball, while I was just running around the court all game. I was bad at everything. Infact, I could never complete a dribble, or win the ball back, and I could hardly even complete a pass, and when I did, it wasn't the best option. The same goes for every other sport I've played. Always been accused of "not trying" or "just standing there" even though I was running my socks off. (Brutal sportspill, people only care about goals and assists and disregard everything else you do)

Practice never helped either. I still looked clumsy and slow af doing everything. I used to do boxing for around a year and a half. I had terrible stamina and struggled to punch a bag after 2 minutes. Then my coaches put me into sparring. I was so fucking bad. I lost EVERY spar. Due to my massive head, I was unable to protect myself from punches. I was just a huge ego boost for all of my sparring partners. I could see my sparring partners (and former friends) talking shit about me and how bad I am. One time one of them even told me "i'm gonna beat you" and laughed. That is how fucking over it is and has always been. And due to huge lips, I would always leave the ring with my lips busted. One time I had to stop early and wipe my lips with a towel, because of how much my lips were bleeding. And when I tried fighting back, all my punches were blocked. I really wanted to keep going but I eventually realised that my endurance and my reflexes would never improve, and I hung up my gloves. Each time I play sports, it's like a humiliation ritual. But thankfully, due to the amount of fat people back in school, at least I wasn't the slowest.

I was very bad at sports.

I don't think I've ever seen someone worse at sports than me (besides little kids obviously). When I was 11 and used to have friends we used to play basketball all day, all summer. I'm not even joking when I say I didn't score once. Everyone would score a lot, including the other people who had also never touched a basketball, while I was just running around the court all game. I was bad at everything. Infact, I could never complete a dribble, or win the ball back, and I could hardly even complete a pass, and when I did, it wasn't the best option. The same goes for every other sport I've played. Always been accused of "not trying" or "just standing there" even though I was running my socks off. (Brutal sportspill, people only care about goals and assists and disregard everything else you do)

Practice never helped either. I still looked clumsy and slow af doing everything. I used to do boxing for around a year and a half. I had terrible stamina and struggled to punch a bag after 2 minutes. Then my coaches put me into sparring. I was so fucking bad. I lost EVERY spar. Due to my massive head, I was unable to protect myself from punches. I was just a huge ego boost for all of my sparring partners. I could see my sparring partners (and former friends) talking shit about me and how bad I am. One time one of them even told me "i'm gonna beat you" and laughed. That is how fucking over it is and has always been. And due to huge lips, I would always leave the ring with my lips busted. One time I had to stop early and wipe my lips with a towel, because of how much my lips were bleeding. And when I tried fighting back, all my punches were blocked. I really wanted to keep going but I eventually realised that my endurance and my reflexes would never improve, and I hung up my gloves. Each time I play sports, it's like a humiliation ritual. But thankfully, due to the amount of fat people back in school, at least I wasn't the slowest.
I got a medical exemption from sports at school

"everybody can reach goals never give up"
meanwhile the six years old with more T:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xfhdq3OwMs8

its not only blacks. its a chad genes thing. there are some whites, ethnics and even asian that look like a full man as a kid

Yes specially in team sports. Individual I was better but still nothing special. I always tried to skip gym class saying I had a bad knee or fever kek

I was pretty good at volleyball but picked last for everything else.

No.
I'm autist.

But somehow very coordinated.

But I'm so fucking stupid that I didn't get into a non group sport.

I failed in all team settings.

i was bad at anything i didnt care about for the most part, i was bad at most sports but for some reason i was really good at badminton :feelskek: not much elseheheh