Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want IRL friends so badly

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I'm not going to school at the moment and everyone my age is going out with friends all the time and having fun and making memories while I stay inside all day doing nothing. my dad says I'm wasting my life but no one wants to be my friend.

I dont cuz im not gay and dont wanna make friends with other dudes

I dont cuz im not gay and dont wanna make friends with other dudes
I wish I didn't care about having friends but it gets lonely by mself

I feel the exact same way this life sucks my mother is my best friend :feelshaha:

I wish I didn't care about having friends but it gets lonely by mself
Im online 24/7 btw, Send me a text message if you feel like talking about it.

Go out there then. Idk where, but definitely not here.

Try to find a place with other incels and make friends there

thank you man I'll remember that
Pepe Hug - Asset

If you want to be happier it's good to share your thought with friends, not just anyone but relatively nice people, when you can talk about positive solutions or you can at least hang out with them without forcing yourself to be a normie in all situations. I am lucky to have one really good friend who is married but doesn't hate incels. Many others betrayed me.

I even tried sites like meetup but they suck because they're full of thirsty normies trying to fuck foids or closeted/in denial gays who first message you asking to be friends and three messages later asking for sex kek it's horrible. No one wants friendship just fucking. They should all go to dating apps instead.

I'd like to be your friend irl, you seem very nice, but we live too far apart :(
Unfortunately with normies you can never just be nice and chill or they get bored

i have only one friend IRL who i get to see literally once a year to wish happy birthday, and he doesn't even reciprocate on my bday :feelsbadman:
other "friends" that i used to have cut me off many many years ago

I'm not going to school at the moment and everyone my age is going out with friends all the time and having fun and making memories while I stay inside all day doing nothing. my dad says I'm wasting my life but no one wants to be my friend.
how old r u