Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why im never going to a festival again

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★★★
Its common to go to a local festival that is every summer. Its in a city thats 1 hr away from me.

Many young normies and foids go there always.

Last year i didnt go there.

Everyone went. Expect me. Because i have no friends.

In 2022 my "friends" ghosted and ignored me and left me out when they went to the concert at the festival.

They made me come in the city, and then ghosted me. I was just walking circles around the town for 2 hrs, then went home. I got mad at them, insulted them in instagram dms and never spoke to them again. Also they made fun of me afterwards for being a "mass killer or shooter" bc im weird.

4 months after that, i discovered blackpill and everything in my life was clear on why everything happened.

brutal but relatable

Why don't you find incel friends to go with them?

Festivals are brutal. Surrounded by sexhavers.

Next year you should shoot up the festival. Ruin the fun for everyone else since you can’t enjoy it too. It’s only fair

Its common to go to a local festival that is every summer. Its in a city thats 1 hr away from me.

Many young normies and foids go there always.

Last year i didnt go there.

Everyone went. Expect me. Because i have no friends.

In 2022 my "friends" ghosted and ignored me and left me out when they went to the concert at the festival.

They made me come in the city, and then ghosted me. I was just walking circles around the town for 2 hrs, then went home. I got mad at them, insulted them in instagram dms and never spoke to them again. Also they made fun of me afterwards for being a "mass killer or shooter" bc im weird.

4 months after that, i discovered blackpill and everything in my life was clear on why everything happened.
idk but this reminds me of a very old story where some friends in hs that i didn't consider to be bad guys or anything, decided to invite me to watch them compete in an MMA light contact tournament thing
for some reason they called me to let me know when the competition was almost about to start, rather than ahead of time, and gave me some light directions.
and i couldn't find the place lmao, i like you, ran in circles around forever trying to find it, and on the phone they were busy and probably already were about to start the competition or whatever, i eventually gave up and went home, and they considered me to be some kind of monstrous sperg weirdo after that happened. because i le said i would come and then i le didn't come so i was a liar or some shit.
and i just wondered... why the fuck didn't we just all go there together in the first place? what the fuck?
why is everything so fucking weird when you aren't "cool enough" ?
bruh