Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why we need religion (but not God) - It is that or we all rope

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
God is dead. Almost everyone agrees. Those who don't are either giga-hypocrites ore giga-morons (sorry, it is my honest opinion)

If God is dead, then religion is impossible, right? Right?

No.

Religion consists in dedicating your life to something that is greater that you (this is called "transcendence" because that thing that is greater than you transcends you)

One cannot live without religion (understood in that sense). Otherwise, you rope.

Indeed normies have a religion, even the most supposedly left wing/SJW/atheist ones. They worship foids.

This religion is not new. In the past, it was called Venus, Aphrodite or Ishtar. In the Bible, it is called "the whore of Babylon" ("With whom the kings [chads] of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication." Rev. 17-2)

Christianity was the most based religion in terms of fighting against foid worship.

We have to invent a religion that is at least as good at that as Christianity was.

As many of you know, I have already made a few proposals in that department

There is warrant for religion.
Religion is a way of coping with life, and it is a way of an individual to gain hope for oneself.
And, yeah, religion is there to be used as an answer for existence and also daily problems and issues.
It might be a tough task to build another religion, and try to make it on par with a massive belief system as Christianity.

Depends on the specific religion in question.

There is warrant for religion.
Religion is a way of coping with life, and it is a way of an individual to gain hope for oneself.
And, yeah, religion is there to be used as an answer for existence and also daily problems and issues.
It might be a tough task to build another religion, and try to make it on par with a massive belief system as Christianity.
Christianity is rotting away. So is Buddhism (I come from a Buddhist country, Japan)

The religious landscape is like a giant landfill with rotting cars and trucks and other machinery

What we can do is go through the landfill, find the parts that still work, make the parts that are missing, and reassemble the whole into a working religion. This has already been done in the past (all new religions start this way). There is no reason we cannot do it too

Depends on the specific religion in question.
See this thread:

Nothing is set in stone at this stage. These are just proposals

God is dead. Almost everyone agrees. Those who don't are either giga-hypocrites ore giga-morons (sorry, it is my honest opinion)

No.

Religion consists in dedicating your life to something that is greater that you (this is called "transcendence" because that thing that is greater than you transcends you)

One cannot live without religion (understood in that sense). Otherwise, you rope.

Indeed normies have a religion, even the most supposedly left wing/SJW/atheist ones. They worship foids.

This religion is not new. In the past, it was called Venus, Aphrodite or Ishtar. In the Bible, it is called "the whore of Babylon" ("With whom the kings [chads] of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication." Rev. 17-2)

Christianity was the most based religion in terms of fighting against foid worship.

We have to invent a religion that is at least as good at that as Christianity was.

Christianity is weak, it's an entirely Jewish plaything, and Islam isn't much better.

Christianity is rotting away. So is Buddhism (I come from a Buddhist country, Japan)

The religious landscape is like a giant landfill with rotting cars and trucks and other machinery

What we can do is go through the landfill, find the parts that still work, make the parts that are missing, and reassemble the whole into a working religion. This has already been done in the past (all new religions start this way). There is no reason we cannot do it too
Religion has decreased over the years.
But that is reasonable: parts that work, and perhaps some new parts that could be assembled based on what could be done

See this thread:

Nothing is set in stone at this stage. These are just proposals
I have my own religion based upon numerous ancient beliefs and customs, I worship chaos in its most purest sublime form, chaos is the only true liberating force in this extremely cucked world we live in.

Christianity is weak, it's an entirely Jewish plaything, and Islam isn't much better.
You don't understand it. Christianity was the most powerful religion in the world. It is what made the West what it was.

religion is a temporary bandage on nature
the only cure is to leave humanity behind and try to seek comfort and happiness as we march towards death

You don't understand it. Christianity was the most powerful religion in the world. It is what made the West what it was.
No, Christianity owes much of its existence to its pagan predecessors, unfortunately the religion of slaves [Christianity] won out. It has been an eternal stain on European peoples ever since. It is a religion of mindless pacifist sheep ruled by a Jewish shepherd.

Not to mention we're massively outnumbered by retarded ethics that need religion to be civilized, otherwise they'd they'd riot like savage animals. It basically keeps them in check, so us westerners can live prosperously. For this reason I don't mind religion.

I have my own religion based upon numerous ancient beliefs and customs, I worship chaos in its most purest sublime form, chaos is the only true liberating force in this extremely cucked world we live in.
That is bullshit. You cannot dedicate your life to "chaos"

Many have pretended to in the past and many still do.

In fact, those who pretend to serve "chaos" are merely attempting Nitzchean self-worship. That never worked and never will. We are pieces of shit. Trying to worship ourselves always leads to ridiculous failure

religion is a temporary bandage on nature
the only cure is to leave humanity behind and try to seek comfort and happiness as we march towards death
That is bullshit Nitzchean self-worship religion, like I said to @MarquisDeSade. In practice, it never works. It is nothing but a cucked pretense/cope.

Last edited:
Not to mention we're massively outnumbered by retarded ethics that need religion to be civilized, otherwise they'd they'd riot like savage animals. It basically keeps them in check, so us westerners can live prosperously. For this reason I don't mind religion.

In order to defeat savage barbarians you need a religion that is equally savage and barbaric, we're well beyond civil cuckholdry.
That is bullshit. You cannot dedicate your life to "chaos"

Many have pretended to in the past and many still do.

In fact, those who pretend to serve "chaos" are merely attempting Nitzchean self-worship. That never worked and never will. We are pieces of shit. Trying to worship ourselves always leads to ridiculous failure

That is bullshit Nitzchean self-worship religion, like I said to @MarquisDeSade. In practice, it never works. It is nothing but a cucked pretense.
It's not about worshipping yourself, it is about worshipping the higher power of chaos in the universe and with the knowledge that new orders of things are always born from it. [Order out of chaos, chaos is the deliverer, existence is cyclical.]
You think it is all self worship or idolization? Wrong.

Last edited:

No.

Based and agreed

That is bullshit Nitzchean self-worship religion, like I said to @MarquisDeSade. In practice, it never works. It is nothing but a cucked pretense/cope.
how is it cucked? there is really no point in trying to make humanity something it is not
any efforts to channel humanity's energy will be hijacked which is the definition of cuckery
better to just walk away and rest

Based and agreed
Please read the book discussed in this thread:

It will give you an idea of what I think is possible

Please read the book discussed in this thread:

It will give you an idea of what I think is possible
A religion revolving around credit masturbation? *Laughs*

How about a religion that values sex as natural as breathing air? Something to be enjoyed, indulged in, and celebrated as the greatest physical pleasure, Christian chastity got us into this mess with its insistence upon social puritanism which later translated into sexual purity.

Last edited:
better to just walk away and rest
The problem is that this is not possible. "walk away and rest" means LDAR. LDAR leads to roping.

So someone who says "Let us walk away and rest" never really means it. Saying stuff like that is just an underhanded way to say "look how superior and disdainful I am"

It is gay snobbery. That is why it is cucked.
A religion revolving around credit masturbation? *Laughs*

How about a religion that values sex as natural as breathing air? Something to be enjoyed, indulged in, and celebrated as the greatest pleasure, Christian chastity got us into this mess with its social puritanism.
No it did not. Christianity was the best ally of Incels. it is when it started decaying that inceldom appeared.

If you treat sex as "Something to be enjoyed, indulged in, and celebrated as the greatest pleasure", you get exactly what we have now: Chad sexual monopoly. Are you stupid?

Last edited:
The problem is that this is not possible. "walk away and rest" means LDAR. LDAR leads to roping.

So someone who says "Let us walk away and rest" never really means it. Saying stuff like that is just an underhanded way to say "look how superior and disdainful I am"

No it did not. Christianity was the best ally of Incels. it is when it started decaying that inceldom appeared.

If you treat sex as "Something to be enjoyed, indulged in, and celebrated as the greatest pleasure", you get exactly what we have now: Chad sexual monopoly. Are you stupid?
Best allies of incels? It was the medieval church with its bishops who decided which male serfs were to be wed and which ones not to be.

No, pagan sexuality was communal, most the Chad bullshit comes from Monotheistic concepts of chosenism which later evolved into eugenics applied evolution. The notions of social equality or egalitarianism, all Christian ideals in origin.

Last edited:
Best allies of incels? It was the medieval church with its bishops who decided which male serfs were to be wed and which ones not to be.
Yes. And that way everyone got something at least. You prefer all foids running to Chad?

If you want to have a mechanism that guarantees sex and goes against foids' instincts, it has to be run by someone

Yes. And that way everyone got something at least. You prefer all foids running to Chad?

If you want to have a mechanism that guarantees sex and goes against foids' instincts, it has to be run by someone
That's the point, under the medieval church not everybody got something, it was a system where feudal lords with the blessing of the church reigned in on the lives of men everywhere.

We had that, it was called a pagan communal and cultural male patriarchy without the delusions of social egalitarianism, social equality, or human rights.

Last edited:
That's the point, under the medieval church not everybody got something, it was a system where feudal lords with the blessing of the church reigned in on the lives of men everywhe
So what? You want to be your own little god? How can you be that naive?
No, pagan sexuality was communal, most the Chad bullshit comes from Monotheistic concepts
This is exactly the bluepill version of history that is taught in cuckland universities. How can you swallow that shit.

Pagan worship was foid worship in large part (Ishtar, Aphrodite) And the other half was Chad worship.

Last edited:
No, the gods ruled the lives of social culture and the state itself, the state was an extension of the will of the gods. It's not about elevating individuals to godhood.

This is exactly the bluepill version of history that is taught in cuckland universities. How can you swallow that shit.

Pagan worship was foid worship in large part (Ishtar, Aphrodite) And the other half was Chad worship.

Aphrodite and Ishtar were dominated by male gods, versus your lonely virgin crucified Jewish God begging for his life slowly dying.

Last edited:
No, the gods ruled the lives of social culture and the state itself, the state was an extension of the will of the gods. It's not about elevating individuals to godhood.
Of course it is. How ignorant can you be. Why do you think Caesar was declared a god after his death? And all the Heroon (Hero shrines) everywhere in Greece. They were all Chad-worship places

Of course it is. How ignorant can you be. Why do you think Caesar was declared a god after his death? And all the Heroon (Hero shrines) everywhere in Greece. They were all Chad-worship places
Julius Caesar before becoming a general and eventually an emperor was actually a temple priest by occupation and he suffered from violent physical tremors or convulsions which is actually documented. Do you know the average height of ancient Italians back then? Hardly Chad material.

Religion was good as set of rules with actual punishment followed to keep degenerates in places, but modern CUCKtianity is not like that, only islam is somewhat based still

doesn't have to be rotting rather coping and there's nothing inherently wrong about roping

every single attempt in the past has failed why do you think this is?
why would it be different this time around?

Aphrodite and Ishtar were dominated by male gods,
They were not.

Read this:

"At her [Inanna, i.e. Ishtar] loud cries, the gods of the Land become scared. Her roaring makes the Anuna gods tremble like a solitary reed. At her rumbling, they hide all together. Without Inana great An makes no decisions, and Enlil determines no destinies." Sumerian hymn to Inanna: https://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/etcsl.cgi?text=t.4.07.3#

This is among the oldest foid worship texts on record. 2300 BC or thereabouts. Written by a foid, Enheduanna, the daughter of the giga-chad king Sargon of Akkad

Religion was good as set of rules with actual punishment followed to keep degenerates in places, but modern CUCKtianity is not like that, only islam is somewhat based still
Of course. Existing religions are all broken beyond repair

every single attempt in the past has failed why do you think this is?
Western culture has failed?

All cultures have an expiry date, like everything else. But when it worked, it was by far the best thing ever to appear on Earth.

The fact that all cultures eventually decay and die should not hide their success.

In any case, this is not really the point.

Your pooh-pooing "every single attempt in the past" is not a genuine argument. It is just a gay-assed attempt at appearing supremely disdainful.

Last edited:
Dead. It is a tourist attraction
Broootal, did it end with the end of WW2 when the cult of the emperor began to dissipate or something?

currently I am making a new religion based on madokaism and haruhiism, just wait.

I get it but you don't.
What I mean is that you do not understand Jewish religion or Christianity. Few people today do. For example, Second Temple Judaism, the peak of Judea, is very different from modern Talmudic Judaism. The claim of modern Rabbis to be the heirs of the Temple is fraudulent. The Temple was destroyed in 70 AD and with it real Judaism

Christians and people in general simply do not understand Nietchze’s “god is dead” quote.

He was not creating a phrase to be put on t-shirts to be worn by edgy teens attempting to troll cross cucks.

No.

Instead what he was doing was making an observation of how society around him had changed in its religious views and practices.

To put it in perhaps more plain English he was mostly remarking about the heavily Christianized west and when comparing the white western Christianized world to that of Islam he realized that modern Christians were largely Christian in name only ie it had become something to pretend to be for social reasons during his time and not something one was willing to die over anymore like it’s Muhammaden/Islamic counterparts.

Thus by his saying “god is dead” he again was not trying to appeal to future edgy teens nor was he “angry at god” to make the statement.

He simply made a declaration about that which he directly observed and that was that modern Christian faith had become hollow and no longer based in a genuine belief in the Christian god to the point someone would be willing to kill or die for said god.

He made the killing or dying distinction I believe because a person willing to go to both of those extents for their god belief separates the genuine true believers from the social climbing pretenders.

And no he was not saying Islam was superior to Christ insanity albeit he probably would agree that god as a concept is still very much genuinely alive to the Islamic world or at least the Islamic world of his day.

He was not creating a phrase to be put on t-shirts to be worn by edgy teens attempting to troll cross cucks.
Actually, he was doing exactly that. Nietzche was an attention whore. He failed to attract much during his lifetime but it was not through lack of trying.
To put it in perhaps more plain English he was mostly remarking about the heavily Christianized west and when comparing the white western Christianized world to that of Islam he realized that modern Christians were largely Christian in name only ie it had become something to pretend to be for social reasons during his time and not something one was willing to die over anymore like it’s Muhammaden/Islamic counterparts.
Yes. That is quite obvious.
He simply made a declaration about that which he directly observed and that was that modern Christian faith had become hollow and no longer based in a genuine belief in the Christian god to the point someone would be willing to kill or die for said god.
Yes, this is exactly what I meant when I used the quote.

What is your point exactly?

Progressivism is to blame for religion rotting. If progressivism was eradicated, assuming it hasn't dont enough damage, religion would be revived.

Progressivism is to blame for religion rotting. If progressivism was eradicated, assuming it hasn't dont enough damage, religion would be revived.
I don't think so. It is the other way around.

Christianity destroyed itself. It turned the West into the modern world and, in so doing, created a context in which it no longer made sense.

Progressivism is just the worm on the corpse, not the cause of death.

No wonder why you're so fucking cringe
My general rule in religion, I don't like Christianity, Judaism, or Islam. I hate anything of Abraham.

Me cringe? I worship chaos gods while the rest of you hope Jesus comes back with the rapture.

View attachment 440339 "I-i w-worship c-chaos g-gods!!! i'm so cool"
Agreed. This is a pose

I worship chaos gods while the rest of you hope Jesus comes back with the rapture.
"Marquis de Sade worships chaos gods"

Can't you hear how fake this sounds?

You are aping the snobbery of the very same bluepiller elites that made you an incel. Being "pagan" is very fashionable in Academic circles. Half of feminists are Wiccan. Don't you see who you are associating with with your lame cope?

Last edited:
Agreed. This is a pose

"Marquis de Sade worships chaos gods"

Can't you hear how fake this sounds?

You are aping the snobbery of the very same bluepiller elites that made you an incel. Being "pagan" is very fashionable in Academic circles. Half of feminists are Wiccan. Don't you see who you are associating with with your lame cope?
Fashionable? I hate newage Wiccans and the like, there are small traditional minded pagan circles still in existence, I wouldn't expect a Christfag to know about that though.

Pagans worshipping primordial chaos and chaos gods hoping to usher in the collapse of modern cucked civilization> Christfags worshipping a literal Jew [rabbi] on a stick waiting for the rapture.

I know which one I would pick, seethe harder.

Last edited:
Fashionable? I hate newage Wiccans and the like, there are small traditional minded pagan circles still in existence, I wouldn't expect a Christfag to know about that though.

Pagans worshipping primordial chaos and chaos gods hoping to usher in the collapse of modern cucked civilization> Christfags worshipping a literal Jew [rabbi] on a stick waiting for the rapture.

I know which one I would pick, seethe harder.
I am not a Christian. Who gave you that idea?

Civilization will collapse. It does not need any help. The question is what do you propose we do afterwards? Eat each other?

In a techno society, there can only be a techno religion. We should go full blown trans humanism or regress technologically in order to allow a more traditional religion.

The western civilization will fall like many before it. And with that there will be countless conflicts worldwide as we settle into another period of the dark ages.

If that is artificially prevented, what will we have is an undead society of faceless, raceless, cultureless NPCs in a hyper globalist world with zero privacy and social credit.

Last edited: