Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most of us still dream of being Chad - THAT is what keeps us miserable

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
First off, people vastly overestimate how wonderful it is to be Chad. This does not even need to be proven. It is built into the structure of our group. None of us is Chad. We see chads portrayed as blissful all the time. And we hang out together (echo chamber). The result is inevitable.

Second, although people generally deny it, a majority of Incels still somehow dream that a miracle could turn them into Chads. This is the root of the old PUAmaxxing cope and all its derivatives, heightmaxxing, surgerymaxxing, gymmaxxing, etc. The usual denial strategy about all this is that we do not do it to be Chad but just to be accepted into society better. Yeah right.

Third, we transform our Chad-aspiration that does not want to die into a "I am superior to all normalfags" cope. At this point, it generally becomes unconscious. We still burn with the desire to be Chad and yet we are absolutely convinced that we are totally divorced from the normie mindset in our splendid isolation and self-sufficiency.

This third level of cope appears in sentences like "It is unfair that Chad gets all the pussy for free, while I have to pay for a hooker". No, it is not unfair. It is just nature. For all mammals it is like that. The alpha gets all the pussy while others get nothing. One may object that nature is "unfair". But if you push the meaning of this word that far, it stops making sense. Against whom are you rebelling? God? Most of us do not believe anyway ...

The absurdity of our rebellion against a non-existing God reveals that we are stuck. We can't let go of our desire to be Chad and yet we have fully realized that it will never happen. Result: never-ending misery.

This misery then manifests in two possible ways:
  • Suffer-in-silence type: LDAR, make a few threads on .is, then disappear or rope, like the late GeneticTrashLoser
  • Turn your anger towards other Incels and become an obnoxious Ersatz Chad on this forum or elsewhere.
This last cope is the most ridiculous type that our subhuman-kind has come up with. We are truly in Hell when we reach that stage. We are at the bottom of the pile and yet we are still finding a way to prey on each other. For more on this see this thread:
It is particularly interesting in the responses. A number of Ersatz Chads had taken the bait and revealed themselves in all their pathetic glory.

The question now is: how do we move past all this? How do we truly lay our Chadness desire to rest for good? How do we emerge on the other side?

@Iamnothere000 @Aadi @BPJ @HotPotCel @kt0_0 @Emba @IslaVista2014 @your personality @kampman @Copexodius Maximus @ldar_ricecel @SlayerSlayer @slimshady @FIVETHREEBALDCEL @Nirvanaal @yikerinos @Fight_back @achref @Valiant Virgin @Clarity1 @calimero @TaciturnCel @Angry_runt @Mountainbikecel @Pareg @TheReaper @BigMorons @Dr. Dicklet @i Miss My Innocence @SafeAffect

I don't care about being Chad. It's just that females like Chads and dislike me.

I don't care about being Chad. It's just that females like Chads and dislike me.
Exactly. It’s just nature bro! Rape is also just nature, and so much more. Yet we try to correct these unfair mistakes all the time. But when it comes to relationships and males getting fucked over for no fault of their own except being born ugly, then all of a sudden “well its the straw you drew”. In fact, the government takes money from males through taxes to give services to females for shit they willingly chose to do, like get knocked up by Chad.

I believe I will have a chance if I become wealthy and I focus on getting fit and looking good. It is still the source of my misery.

I just dont want to be ugly.

First off, people vastly overestimate how wonderful it is to be Chad. This does not even need to be proven. It is built into the structure of our group. None of us is Chad. We see chads portrayed as blissful all the time. And we hang out together (echo chamber). The result is inevitable.
Disagree
Second, although people generally deny it, a majority of Incels still somehow dream that a miracle could turn them into Chads. This is the root of the old PUAmaxxing cope and all its derivatives, heightmaxxing, surgerymaxxing, gymmaxxing, etc. The usual denial strategy about all this is that we do not do it to be Chad but just to be accepted into society better. Yeah right.
Agree
Third, we transform our Chad-aspiration that does not want to die into a "I am superior to all normalfags" cope. At this point, it generally becomes unconscious. We still burn with the desire to be Chad and yet we are absolutely convinced that we are totally divorced from the normie mindset in our splendid isolation and self-sufficiency.

This third level of cope appears in sentences like "It is unfair that Chad gets all the pussy for free, while I have to pay for a hooker". No, it is not unfair. It is just nature. For all mammals it is like that. The alpha gets all the pussy while others get nothing. One may object that nature is "unfair". But if you push the meaning of this word that far, it stops making sense. Against whom are you rebelling? God? Most of us do not believe anyway
Just because it is natural doesn't mean it is fair. Accepting things as they are without fighting only proves that you are a coward who can't stand up for himself
The absurdity of our rebellion against a non-existing God reveals that we are stuck. We can't let go of our desire to be Chad and yet we have fully realized that it will never happen. Result: never-ending misery.

• Suffer-in-silence type: LDAR, make a few threads on .is, then disappear or rope, like the late GeneticTrashLoser
  • Turn your anger towards other Incels and become an obnoxious Ersatz Chad on this forum or elsewhere.
This last cope is the most ridiculous type that our subhuman-kind has come up with. We are truly in Hell when we reach that stage. We are at the bottom of the pile and yet we are still finding a way to prey on each other. For more on this see this thread:
It is particularly interesting in the responses. A number of Ersatz Chads had taken the bait and revealed themselves in all their pathetic glory.

The question now is: how do we move past all this? How do we truly lay our Chadness desire to rest for good? How do we emerge on the other side?
Retarded bullshit

This third level of cope appears in sentences like "It is unfair that Chad gets all the pussy for free, while I have to pay for a hooker". No, it is not unfair. It is just nature. For all mammals it is like that. The alpha gets all the pussy while others get nothing. One may object that nature is "unfair". But if you push the meaning of this word that far, it stops making sense. Against whom are you rebelling? God? Most of us do not believe anyway ...
appeals to nature are retarded especially when they come from a supposedly "genetically inferior" being.(the weak won't last a day in a natural environment)
if we restored "natural order" more than 50% of the world population would die.
Is this what you're advocating for?
the only natural dynamic that you keep mentioning and that we should accept, according to you, is "alpha fux beta bux" but why didn't you mention that rape was the actual reproductive strategy of those betas?
are you pro-rape because is natural?
no you aren't, you just want betas to stfu and die peacefully like buddhist monks.(still wondering what's your agenda)

regarding the chad-wannabes thing is like your brain couldn't process that a combination of
1) genetic factors
2) environment
3)sexual frustration
can make men aggressive.
you don't know shit about these people existence but you decided to assume that they're aggressive becasue the want to "LARP as Chads" but I just showed you that their agressivness could be caused by other factors.
if you don't understand people ask them to explain their behaviors instead of assuming the reason why they're acting in a certain way.

Just because it is natural doesn't mean it is fair.
Saying something natural is "unfair" makes no sense at all. Who are you complaining to? If you are not complaining to anyone then you are just coping without any real goal.

Accepting things as they are without fighting only proves that you are a coward who can't stand up for himself
"stand up for oneself" is a Chad idea. It means: "I am a chest-beating alpha male and I am going to fight"

Given the state of our culture, we have zero chance of opposing what is done to us. Given the lack of trust that prevails among incels, we have zero chances of uniting as a group and making ourselves heard.

So not only is it a Chad idea; it is an impossible cope Chad Idea.

If you express an idea like that, it means YOU are a subhuman coping as a wannabe Chad (the third type of cope in the OP)

Saying something natural is "unfair" makes no sense at all. Who are you complaining to? If you are not complaining to anyone then you are just coping without any real goal.
Why do you always think in terms of demanding something? Fighting means go there and take it, I don't give a fuck of whose fault it is
"stand up for oneself" is a Chad idea. It means: "I am a chest-beating alpha male and I am going to fight"

Given the state of our culture, we have zero chance of opposing what is done to us. Given the lack of trust that prevails among incels, we have zero chances of uniting as a group and making ourselves heard.

If you express an idea like that, it means YOU are a subhuman coping as a wannabe Chad (the third type of cope in the OP)
What the fuck are you even talking about. There's no such thing as a "chad idea", chad just means attractive male and in fact most of them are spineless parasites who never had to work in their lives because of their privilege. Stop worshipping for the enemy and defend your life and your rights, because noone else will

Why do you always think in terms of demanding something?
"Unfair" in English implies a demand for redress. If you say "our wages are unfair", you are expressing such a demand

If you use the word "unfair" without implying a demand, you are using the word in a coping sense. You are just complaining for the sake of self pity.
Fighting means go there and take it, I don't give a fuck of whose fault it is
Again, a chad idea. "Muh, I am going to fight like the alpha gorilla"

And again a Chad idea coming from a subhuman who has zero capacity or talent for fighting. Ersatz Chad coping.
There's no such thing as a "chad idea",
There are. See above
chad just means attractive male and in fact most of them are spineless parasites who never had to work in their lives because of their privilege.
I am not talking about what they are. I am talking about how we (you) imagine them: the mythical Chad alpha-male ubermensch we would like to be.

Stop worshipping for the enemy and defend your life and your rights, because noone else will
YOU are worshiping the enemy by emulating it as a desperate cope

"Unfair" in English implies a demand for redress. If you say "our wages are unfair", you are expressing such a demand

If you use the word "unfair" without implying a demand, you are using the word in a coping sense. You are just complaining for the sake of self pity.

Again, a chad idea. "Muh, I am going to fight like the alpha gorilla"

And again a Chad idea coming from a subhuman who has zero capacity or talent for fighting. Ersatz Chad coping.

There are. See above

I am not talking about what they are. I am talking about how we (you) imagine them: the mythical Chad alpha-male ubermensch we would like to be.

YOU are worshiping the enemy by emulating it as a desperate cope
Holy shit you are so fucking retarded. The "chad idea" you have created in your mind is just bullshit you use to justify your inaction and cowardice. Do whatever you want honestly, I've tried saving you

But chad worshippers are part of the enemy and will be treated as such

regarding the chad-wannabes thing is like your brain couldn't process that a combination of
1) genetic factors
2) environment
3) sexual frustration
can make men aggressive.
Men are not aggressive because of sexual frustration alone. If anything, sexual frustration makes a man subservient, as all beta-males in nature are. That is why bluepillers are cucks even though they are sexually frustrated.

Aggressiveness in a male comes from trying to be the alpha male, like in a street fight where two thugs compete for the top spot.

Or, when a male is aggressive while not being realistically able to become the alpha male, it means he is coping by pretending to do so. Ersatz Chad cope
But chad worshippers are part of the enemy and will be treated as such
YOU have been the Chad worshiper throughout.

Last edited:
You're obsessed with chads man, I don't even think about them. It's simps I fucking hate

You're obsessed with chads man, I don't even think about them. It's simps I fucking hate
I am not obsessed with them.

But many of us are. Look at @AAAAAAAAAAAcel's behavior and language on this thread.

Our obsession (in many cases unconscious) with Chad does us far more harm than foids ever have.
if you don't understand people ask them to explain their behaviors instead of assuming the reason why they're acting in a certain way.
People are rarely honest about their true motivations, especially when they are coping. Indeed, this the very meaning of the word "cope" in our lingo: something that is not real despite the fact that the person who is coping pretend it is.

Last edited:
Men are not aggressive because of sexual frustration alone. If anything, sexual frustration makes a man subservient, as all beta-males in nature are. That is why bluepillers are cucks even though they are sexually frustrated.

Aggressiveness in a male comes from trying to be the alpha male, like in a street fight where two thugs compete for the top spot.

Or, when a male is aggressive while not being realistically able to become the alpha male, it means he is coping by pretending to do so. Ersatz Chad cope
64f501db467c44445285591ab8ca8512

me?
yes, I'm African
greetings from Chad.

Why would you tag me, for crying out loud?

The obvious answer is to vehemently reject romantic love as an inherently unethical social apparatus.

I don't even fantasize about being with women so fantasizing about being a chad is out of the picture. Instead I like to think about how it would be if I had the power to punish these worthless whores and pretty boys in a legal fashion. Maybe by being a mayor of a town that bans kissing in public

Dunno. Do you fantasize about being a Chad?
If you had asked me that months or even years ago, I would have most likely answered "yes".

Now I can't tell. Maybe, maybe not. It seems so fanciful to imagine myself in a relationship with a foid, actually, living Chad's life, that I can't even 100% envy Chad.

Call that resignation.

I don't even fantasize about being with women so fantasizing about being a chad is out of the picture. Instead I like to think about how it would be if I had the power to punish these worthless whores and pretty boys in a legal fashion. Maybe by being a mayor of a town that bans kissing in public
Reading these 2 sentences, I can picture the wheels turning inside your head:
  1. Start by denying the charge ("I don't even ...")
  2. But having the "power" to "punish" Chads and Stacies is just too tempting, so here we go
  3. Realize that this is a bit of an admission so, ...
  4. Add "legally" to send the reader off the trail
The problem is that you are a stormfrontcel, i.e. a Chad worshiper by definition.

Stop being in denial. Who do you think you are fooling?
If you had asked me that months or even years ago, I would have most likely answered "yes".

Now I can't tell. Maybe, maybe not. It seems so fanciful to imagine myself in a relationship with a foid, actually, living Chad's life, that I can't even 100% envy Chad.

Call that resignation.
That is good. It is where you must start.

This post is true,nothing is going to happen by itself and many here dont act as a group,the majority of people are fine with our suicides and LDAR.

Reading these 2 sentences, I can picture the wheels turning inside your head:
  1. Start by denying the charge ("I don't even ...")
  2. But having the "power" to "punish" Chads and Stacies is just too tempting, so here we go
  3. Realize that this is a bit of an admission so, ...
  4. Add "legally" to send the reader off the trail
The problem is that you are a stormfrontcel, i.e. a Chad worshiper by definition.

Stop being in denial. Who do you think you are fooling?

That is good. It is where you must start.
Rationally, it is good.
Now, I wonder if I wasn't happier when I was still bluepilled years and years ago.

Idk like many here have posted before it's cope or rope so sometimes we just have to cope. And being better looking does improve your life even outside of getting laid. Being better accepted into society and having a chance to be normal is what many people have said they wanted all along. That can be a motivation for others here still wanting to looksmaxx even if they don't like the idea and deep down realize that it's not possible for them.

Please don't mention a former member by username to use as an example, particularly when it is not even clear whether they took their life or not. riceronicel was thought to be dead until he again posted.
You can't control how others on this forum act much like you can't control how any other people act. Some people aren't going to like what you post and react in less than an ideal or constructive way to it. That's just the nature of heated or controversial discussions.

@Iamnothere000 @Aadi @BPJ @HotPotCel @kt0_0 @Emba @IslaVista2014 @your personality @kampman @Copexodius Maximus @ldar_ricecel @SlayerSlayer @slimshady @FIVETHREEBALDCEL @Nirvanaal @yikerinos @Fight_back @achref @Valiant Virgin @Clarity1 @calimero @TaciturnCel @Angry_runt @Mountainbikecel @Pareg @TheReaper @BigMorons @Dr. Dicklet @i Miss My Innocence @SafeAffect
This forum is for venting and sharing experiences and thoughts with other incels. Nothing more.

Please don't mention a former member by username to use as an example, particularly when it is not even clear whether they took their life or not. riceronicel was thought to be dead until he again posted.
Ok, fair enough

You can't control how others on this forum act much like you can't control how any other people act.
I have no delusion of control, of course. How could I control the behavior of others?

But I can express my opinion about their behavior if I don't like it. After all, Isn't it what we are doing all the time about foids, blupillers, etc?

Some people aren't going to like what you post and react in less than an ideal or constructive way to it. That's just the nature of heated or controversial discussions.
I don't mind. Their reaction is proving my point

This forum is for venting and sharing experiences and thoughts with other incels. Nothing more.
Why not more?

Incels have few other places on the internet. Why couldn't we use this forum to move on to something better; something that transcends the Inceldom curse?
Now, I wonder if I wasn't happier when I was still bluepilled years and years ago.
This is because you are stuck in your anger. Some of us have move on past the anger stage, like @HotPotCel or myself.

That is what you need to do.

people vastly overestimate how wonderful it is to be Chad
Cope.

Third, we transform our Chad-aspiration that does not want to die into a "I am superior to all normalfags" cope.
We objectively undersrand and accept more of reality than the normies. That's not necessarily superiority, since it's not like the knowledge gets us anywhere (it just helps prevent unsavory behaviors such as simping). But it is accuracy.

The meaning of the word "unfair" when I look it up is simply something not based on equality or justice. Nature obviously isn't equal, nor is it based on any personal merit. That would rule it as "unfair." Your mistake is assuming that simply because someone points something out as unfair that there's some expectation of change or appeal to a higher power. No, it's just a statement of fact, in opposition to the blue pill narrative that dating is about "personality bro" and you only do poorly at it if you have some moral failing like misogyny or whatever.

Agreed on the rest. Especially the obnoxious Ersatz Chads (Nazicels seriously STFU, it's getting old).

I have no delusion of control, of course. How could I control the behavior of others?

But I can express my opinion about their behavior if I don't like it. After all, Isn't it what we are doing all the time about foids, blupillers, etc?

I don't mind. Their reaction is proving my point
Of course you have a right to do that but it's only natural that others are going to pushback in less than ideal ways if they strongly disagree with you. Imo that doesn't make them ersatz chads. It just makes them unwilling to discuss or entertain certain different ways of looking at things. A lot of that is because these different ways of looking at things have been used in the past to absolve women of how they treat low SMV males and try to shift the focus from blaming society and seriously examining systematic issues facing low SMV males to making it more personal and leading to excessive self loathing. The latter is very easy for others here to fall back into particularly when they are told everywhere else that the struggles they face are their fault and not anyone else's in any measurable way and they feel pressured to giving into this.
Why not more?
It's like many other parts of male oriented communities. There are always newcomers coming in that need to vent so it seems like it's the same people venting again and again. Really thought they just have things they want to get off their back. After that tbh they usually settle down to posting less after they've expressed most of what's bugging them and only post when they have something really important they want to discuss.
Incels have few other places on the internet. Why couldn't we use this forum to move on to something better; something that transcends the Inceldom curse?
There's some signs of that for people that have gotten the major stuff off their mind and started thinking of other ways to approach the problem of dealing with inceldom. There are many threads that have nothing to do with women but are more about politics and the trajectory of society here and discussing actionable plans people here have for the future. Also the idea of how incels can better navigate society knowing the limited options they have.

tbh maybe a lot more activity could be had in this area if there was a more private sub forum only accessible to members so that people here could more freely express themselves without concern of outsiders misrepresenting them or critiquing them before any suggestions discussed/ideas have even gotten a chance to "get off the ground".

Last edited:
Youre making alot of assumptions. I believe most of us simply want a female partner, regardless of our looks.

The meaning of the word "unfair" when I look it up is simply something not based on equality or justice.
Yes. And justice always imply the idea of possible redress. That is what courts of justice are for. Equality, for its part is part of the political discourse, which also implies possible redress, through revolution, the passing of laws, etc.

When "unfair" is used without the idea of a possible redress, then it is used as a cope. A way to vent frustration without any practical aim in mind.
Nature obviously isn't equal, nor is it based on any personal merit. That would rule it as "unfair."
Only in the cope sense.

Not in the practical sense of the word.

No, it's just a statement of fact, in opposition to the blue pill narrative that dating is about "personality bro" and you only do poorly at it if you have some moral failing like misogyny or whatever.
Using a cope (nature is "unfair") against another cope (girls will fall at your feet if you are a soy cuck) is not a good strategy imo.

I would rather phrase it that way: "Nature has given us instincts that have become obsolete since we started living in complex societies. Yet they are still there. If we pretend they are not and stop repressing them, we go back to being primates, which is what Chad and Stacy are"

Agreed on the rest. Especially the obnoxious Ersatz Chads (Nazicels seriously STFU, it's getting old).
Yep
Youre making alot of assumptions. I believe most of us simply want a female partner, regardless of our looks.
Yes of course.

What I am talking about is what happens after we realize that is not going to happen; how we deal with it. Dreaming of Chadness is not a good way to do so, I find.
Of course you have a right to do that but it's only natural that others are going to pushback in less than ideal ways if they strongly disagree with you. Imo that doesn't make them ersatz chads.
It depends how they react; especially what language they use.

If they say "Muh GTFO, tranny/foid/glowie", or post full-page unfunny memes, then they are definitely outing themselves as Ersatz Chads. If you are not an Ersatz Chad, there is no reason not to use ordinary words to express your disagreement, even if it is strong. If you behave in a way that mimics physical intimidation and invective, it means you think that this kind of behavior is ok, which is exactly what rl Chads do.

It just makes them unwilling to discuss or entertain certain different ways of looking at things. A lot of that is because these different ways of looking at things have been used in the past to absolve women of how they treat low SMV males and try to shift the focus from blaming society and seriously examining systematic issues facing low SMV males to making it more personal and leading to excessive self loathing. The latter is very easy for others here to fall back into particularly when they are told everywhere else that the struggles they face are their fault and not anyone else's in any measurable way and they feel pressured to giving into this.
Everyone is responsible for his behavior. Especially in a place like this where people are reeling from the effect of the bullshit overload we have all endured. Inventing yet another form of bullshit to impress people is unforgivable.

It's like many other parts of male oriented communities. There are always newcomers coming in that need to vent so it seems like it's the same people venting again and again. Really thought they just have things they want to get off their back. After that tbh they usually settle down to posting less after they've expressed most of what's bugging them and only post when they have something really important they want to discuss.
That is how this forum should function. Not how it actually functions.

There are too many members here who are stuck in an endless loop of faux-masculinity cope anger.

There's some signs of that for people that have gotten the major stuff off their mind and started thinking of other ways to approach the problem of dealing with inceldom. There are many threads that have nothing to do with women but are more about politics and the trajectory of society here and discussing actionable plans people here have for the future. Also the idea of how incels can better navigate society knowing the limited options they have.

tbh maybe a lot more activity could be had in this area if there was a more private sub forum only accessible to members so that people here could more freely express themselves without concern of outsiders misrepresenting them or critiquing them before any suggestions discussed/ideas have even gotten a chance to "get off the ground".
This is exactly what I have in mind with the Blackpill Order of Monkcels.

Last edited:
If they say "Muh GTFO, tranny/foid/glowie", or post full-page unfunny memes, then they are definitely outing themselves as Ersatz Chads. If you are not an Ersatz Chad, there is no reason not to use ordinary words to express your disagreement, even if it is strong. If you behave in a way that mimics physical intimidation and invective, it means you think that this kind of behavior is ok, which is exactly what rl Chads do.
Internet personas are pretty exaggerated @JosefMengelecel . How people behave here isn't a completely accurate representation of how they behave IRL. With social media blurring the lines between the online and physical world and real world consequences being assigned to things that happen online this is easy to forget.
Everyone is responsible for his behavior. Especially in a place like this where people are reeling from the effect of the bullshit overload we have all endured. Inventing yet another form of bullshit to impress people is unforgivable.
You have the option of ignoring them though. Also while true that it's up to the individual how they act there's often the conclusion then pushed that issues incels are facing are a result of their personal failings and not systematic problems and a refusal to admit any of that could also be due to how women treat nonchad men. Can there be problems with the individual? Yeah. But does it then follow how the issues raised by people here about the current state of the world don't have any merit? I don't believe that's true.

Too often tbh the excess focus on personal responsibility and individual flaws is used to detract from discussion of systematic issues (and inceldom is a systematic issue seeing how many men are suffering through it and have independently come to similar conclusions as to why they are suffering @-BrettyBoy-). That might be what a lot of people are sensing when you focus on the individual and tell them not to seek redress and are reacting harshly to it.
That is how this forum should function. Not how it actually functions.

There are too many members here who are stuck in an endless loop of faux-masculinity cope anger.
Venting anger is necessary. Unlike manosphere spaces where it's looked down on as a temporary anger phase you need to move past incel spaces don't virtue signal about how anger against women is bad and recognize that there are always things bugging low SMV males that they need to get off their chest without being mocked for being immature or lectured down to like everywhere else. That's part of the appeal of these places.
@suigin appeared to have been on board at first but he now views this project with more suspicion.

Last edited:
I like the whitepill too, and a lot of .is member have a biased worldview (they don't want to deny foids premarital sex because they are religious, but because they would benefit from such a rule so they pretend to be religious).
But I want sex and a family and a sense of belonging, and this wish is stronger than any whitepilled desire of mine to not wanting to be Chad.

Your topics make me miserable.

Internet personas are pretty exaggerated @JosefMengelecel
And that is a good thing how?
How people behave here isn't a completely accurate representation of how they behave IRL. With social media blurring the lines between the online and physical world and real world consequences being assigned to things that happen online this is easy to forget.
You can have as many excuses as you want. If you behave badly it is still your fault.

You have the option of ignoring them though.
The problem is that they are loud and post a lot. They often make serious discussion impossible or scare the newbies into shutting up

Too often tbh the excess focus on personal responsibility and individual flaws is used to detract from discussion of systematic issues (and inceldom is a systematic issue seeing how many men are suffering through it and have independently come to similar conclusions as to why they are suffering @-BrettyBoy-). That might be what a lot of people are sensing when you focus on the individual and tell them not to seek redress and are reacting harshly to it.
I am not focusing on the individual. Ersatz Chadness is also a systemic issue.

Venting anger is necessary. Unlike manosphere spaces where it's looked down on as a temporary anger phase you need to move past incel spaces don't virtue signal about how anger against women is bad and recognize that there are always things bugging low SMV males that they need to get off their chest without being mocked for being immature or lectured down to like everywhere else. That's part of the appeal of these places.
Yes. But that is not a reason to use this place of freedom as a playground to ape Chads. That is indeed both immature, stupid and harmful.
Your topics make me miserable.
Good. It means I am telling something real. Feeling good is a sign of cope

This is because you are stuck in your anger. Some of us have move on past the anger stage, like @HotPotCel or myself.

That is what you need to do.
'kay, look, that's just being delusional. Not envying Chad's life or anything does not prevent me from having anger. It's completely normal to be angry. It may not make things better for me, but it does not make them worse: either way, I'm still suffering, just differently. The pain is inherent, even when I temporarily evacuate my anger.

However, that anger reminds me of what I went through, and keeps me awake. Even if I was indeed happier when bluepilled, my rational part tells me not to go back to that garbage mindset.

Heck, it's complicated. An eternal fight between your instinctive part (thinking that not being angry implies not suffering although it's clearly wrong) and the rational part (suffering and staying awake).

And that is a good thing how?
People have freedom to be someone they can't IRL. It's a feature not a bug of the internet that you can be way more low inhib than in person and express things you wouldn't normally express.
You can have as many excuses as you want. If you behave badly it is still your fault.
Disagree tbh sometimes guys that would have been moral have to behave in immoral ways to get by in society. That isn't the fault of an individual but a reflection of what society demands. And as you know if you go against what society demands then people make life deliberately harder for you.
The problem is that they are loud and post a lot. They often make serious discussion impossible or scare the newbies into shutting up
You can still post. You just aren't going to get unanimous approval or willingness to hear what you have to say. Even still some people will be receptive like they are already.
I am not focusing on the individual. Ersatz Chadness is also a systemic issue.
By saying things like "You can have as many excuses as you want. If you behave badly it is still your fault." you are focusing on the individual. Ersatz chadness isn't also a systematic issue. Systematic issues are issues imposed on people here stemming from factors out of their control like their looks, height and ethnicity.
Yes. But that is not a reason to use this place of freedom as a playground to ape Chads. That is indeed both immature, stupid and harmful.
People only ape chads aka act aggressive and scornful when they feel you are restricting their ability to vent and air whatever grievances they have at the time. If you allow them to but don't participate yourself they don't have much problem. It's when you lecture them that they shouldn't even complain is when they start acting aggressive toward you.

Last edited:
Not envying Chad's life or anything does not prevent me from having anger.
It would if you really did it

It's completely normal to be angry.
Not forever. You get angry when you discover that something wrong has been done to you. Then you turn your anger into a way to build something new for yourself in your life. If you stay angry it means you have are still holding on to something that prevents you from moving forward. A forever angry incel is generally someone who has not given up being Chad or at least delusionally dreaming about being one.

It may not make things better for me, but it does not make them worse:
It does. Anger, Depression, Anger, Depression, Anger, Depression, ... Little by little, the depression gets worse, until you rope. It is like a piece of metal that you bend and unbend over and over. In the end it breaks

However, that anger reminds me of what I went through, and keeps me awake.
I don't understand what you mean by "awake". In what way could you be "asleep" ?

Even if I was indeed happier when bluepilled, my rational part tells me not to go back to that garbage mindset.
Of course not. Why would you do that?

Heck, it's complicated. An eternal fight between your instinctive part (thinking that not being angry implies not suffering although it's clearly wrong) and the rational part (suffering and staying awake).
Yes it is complicated. Our inner workings are not clear to us. Understanding what is going on inside us requires a lot of effort. But we have no choice. It is that or roping.

Sure become chad great, but i'm too broken to forgive everything ever happened to me because soyciety.

At this rate i just want to see soyciety burn and everyone get raped by demon in real life.

It would if you really did it
No.

Not forever. You get angry when you discover that something wrong has been done to you. Then you turn your anger into a way to build something new for yourself in your life. If you stay angry it means you have are still holding on to something that prevents you from moving forward. A forever angry incel is generally someone who has not given up being Chad or at least delusionally dreaming about being one.
"Just build your life broooohohooh!" :soy: now just fuck off. As incels, as subhumans, seen as the scum of the human race, rejected like trash, there's literally nothing constructive we can do. And don't lie, you can't build something for yourself if you have no approbation from others: humans are social animals and doing something for yourself won't be heathly if you do that forever. It's not about envying Chad, it's just nature as you like to say.
Oh btw, stop projecting. From what I see, it seems to me that you are still dreaming of being a Chad. No one here being serious will actually be delusional: wanting to be Chad is understandable (although not my goal as I've already said before), but we all know (well, for the bigger part at least) that it's not impossible. Don't mix things up, thanks.

It does. Anger, Depression, Anger, Depression, Anger, Depression, ... Little by little, the depression gets worse, until you rope. It is like a piece of metal that you bend and unbend over and over. In the end it breaks
Although it's not systematic, I fail to see how it's a bad thing. If you end up roping, you stop suffering. Btw, that's why we are supporting the ones here who have the balls to do it. It's not pure ignorance. Again, don't misread it.

I don't understand what you mean by "awake". In what way could you be "asleep" ?
I can't believe I have to clarify that. Awake = completely accepting the truth.

Of course not. Why would you do that?
You would if your instinctive part gets bigger than your rational one.

Yes it is complicated. Our inner workings are not clear to us. Understanding what is going on inside us requires a lot of effort. But we have no choice. It is that or roping.
Understanding the fight between both parts is easy, finding equilibrum in stoping it is not.

Truth, I wouldn’t give a fuck about being chad if I could have sex and relationships with foids

I don't dream of being Chad. I dream of being a God. Maybe I already am, and I'm just dreaming of being an incel. A kind of reverse-isekai.
Sure become chad great, but i'm too broken to forgive everything ever happened to me because soyciety.

At this rate i just want to see soyciety burn and everyone get raped by demon in real life.
Let's conjure the demon, brother.

Shit thread

Kys

@suigin appeared to have been on board at first but he now views this project with more suspicion.
Every monastery had its own master, usually hailed according to the degree of self-torment that he or she brought to bear. The moral sanction for such self-infliction derived from the suffering of Christ on the cross and from theologians who argued that asceticism was the highest form of purity and of natural knowledge (physike gnosis). Asceticism was an art form. Nature was its medium. God--and, by inference, every parable of a future paradise, Gods launching pad--was its goal.

- Phil Cousineau, Pilgrimage, Adventures of the Spirit

This third level of cope appears in sentences like "It is unfair that Chad gets all the pussy for free, while I have to pay for a hooker". No, it is not unfair. It is just nature. For all mammals it is like that. The alpha gets all the pussy while others get nothing.

How did you know you are not an alpha. You or I could have been an alpha. Imagine a world with no laws.

how do we move past all this? How do we truly lay our Chadness desire to rest for good? How do we emerge on the other side?
To move past all of this we need to understand that nothing will change. We need to improve ourselves for the benefit of ourselves, not others. To live without the knowledge of Chads, Incels, Normies, etc. To simply exist and make the best out of our situation despite opposition from this hypergamous society. Whether that be from coping, hoping, or roping. We need to finally let go.

The reason my name is "i Miss My Innocence" is because of the blissful ignorance I had as a kid. There was no reason for me to worry about looks or girls because it didn't matter at the time. All I had to care about was homework, making friends, and having fun. I would offer anything to live in that state again. A state before the blackpill, bluepill, or whatever figurative pill formed your life at the time. If we can let go and somehow find a way to revert ourselves to that point in our lives, a version of ourselves that didn't have the knowledge or need to care about this unforgiving reality, then we are one step closer to finding out who we really can be. Not who we could've been.