Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TFW girls will never message you first.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Jeeezzzzz I just saw the Instagram dms of some fuckboy in one of my college classes.

This dude has multiple girls messaging him, and he’s ignoring all of them.

I only recently realized girls actually do message attractive guys first, around 2019 when my oneitis who “wasn’t ready for a relationship” asked my childhood friend out.

One time a girl messaged me first on discord and i was happy. Then i realized it was a tranny homo asking if i could him get unbanned from somewhere. I blocked him and then turned off the ability for people to DM me

Foids never message me :cryfeels:

And it literally takes no effort for them, in the 90s a foid would have to walk to a phone and look your number up. That’s some serious business.

only messages i get are from scammers and bill collectors

this is particularly brutal :feelscry:

Yep. Had seen girls making first moves to Chads with my very own eyes. Chads live in a different reality than ours.
One time a girl messaged me first on discord and i was happy. Then i realized it was a tranny homo asking if i could him get unbanned from somewhere. I blocked him and then turned off the ability for people to DM me
Based