Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 2014-2021 were my happy years. My great life before becoming an incel

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was taking a lonely walk in my city, I was reminiscing about the time I used to be happy. I remember my parents buying me a ps3 for Christmas. I was excited to play the popular video games that my friends were playing. I purchased Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Minecraft, battlefield, and GTA5. I had a mic headset that I used to talk to other gamers. I easily made friends with other random people on the PlayStation. I had over 100 online friends. I used to invite my friends to play team death-match, free for all, domination, and other fun game modes on BO2. We used to Chat, talk about our lives, make jokes, laugh, trash talk other gamers, it was so fun. My father worked at an office park in Los Angeles, he would bring me food from his work. He used to bring me all kinds of delicious food, he brought me pizza, burgers, fries, Chinese food, Mexican food, gyros, pastas, Italian subs, cake, cookies, muffins, almost everything you can think of. There were times when I would stay up all night grinding on GTA5 while I ate pizza and ate tasty treats. My life was almost perfect. There wasn’t anything that made me feel bad, I was constantly filled with joy and happiness. I was lost in the fun that I had with my friends. It felt like paradise.

I had a best friend in middle school, he and I would talk about video games all day long. We played call of duty and gta 2-5 times per week. We never got tired of playing video games together, we weren’t literally sitting next to each other, we were playing in our own homes. When classes ended for the day, I quickly walked home and the first thing I did was turn on my ps3 and we would play whatever game we wanted for hours and hours until our parents told us to go to bed. Besides my best friend, I had a group of good friends. They were loyal, and they always spent time together during breakfast and lunch break. We used to play tag and we would do all those fun activities that friends do. I never felt bored or alone at school because I had my best friend and my group of friends. In high school, my best friend slowly stopped talking to me but I didn’t really mind because I had other friends who were nice and fun to hang out with. We used to do prank calls, roast each other, do pranks on each other, have hangouts outside of school. When I graduated from high school, my best friend completely cut ties with me, and he has ditched me for other friends he made. My group of friends stopped talking to each other due to them having busy lives and having other priorities.

In my first year of college (2022) I had lost my whole entire social circle. I was all alone. I started to desire a relationship, not video games. I still played video games but not as much as I used to. When I turn on my ps5, I am reminded of the fun and friends I used to have back in my teen years. As I lost interest in video games, I wanted to a female partner. After failing miserably with girls, I realized that I was in a bad situation. I discovered the blackpill and I was reluctant to accept it because I thought it was bad. Without any social support, I became lonely. I discovered the .is forum on google. I decided to join to have a sense of belonging and a community that will accept me. That’s how I ended up here. I used to be a social butterfly. I went from being a bluepilled normie to an incel blackpiller. I’m not a kid anymore but I sometimes have the urge to go back those good old days :feelscry:

Last edited:
OvER. My "happiness" also died around that time.

I've never been happy.

I was taking a lonely walk in my city, I was reminiscing about the time I used to be happy. I remember my parents buying me a ps3 for Christmas. I was excited to play the popular video games that my friends were playing. I purchased Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Minecraft, battlefield, and GTA5. I had a mic headset that I used to talk to other gamers. I easily made friends with other random people on the PlayStation. I had over 100 online friends. I used to invite my friends to play team death-match, free for all, domination, and other fun game modes on BO2. We used to Chat, talk about our lives, make jokes, laugh, trash talk other gamers, it was so fun. My father worked at an office park in Los Angeles, he would bring me food from his work. He used to bring me all kinds of delicious food, he brought me pizza, burgers, fries, Chinese food, gyros, pastas, Italian subs, cake, cookies, muffins, almost everything you can think of. There were times when I would stay up all night grinding on GTA5 while I ate pizza and ate tasty treats. My life was almost perfect. There wasn’t anything that made me feel bad, I was constantly filled with joy and happiness. I was lost in the fun that I had with my friends. It felt like paradise.

I had a best friend in middle school, he and I would talk about video games all day long. We played call of duty and gta 2-5 times per week. We never got tired of playing video games together, we weren’t literally sitting next to each other, we were playing in our own homes. When classes ended for the day, I quickly walked home and the first thing I did was turn on my ps3 and we would play whatever game we wanted for hours and hours until our parents told us to go to bed. Besides my best friend, I had a group of good friends. They were loyal, and they always spent time together during breakfast and lunch break. We used to play tag and we would do all those fun activities that friends do. I never felt bored or alone at school because I had my best friend and my group of friends. In high school, my best friend slowly stopped talking to me but I didn’t really mind because I had other friends who were nice and fun to hang out with. We used to do prank calls, roast each other, do pranks on each other, have hangouts outside of school. When I graduated from high school, my best friend completely cut ties with me, and he has ditched me for other friends he made. My group of friends stopped talking to each other due to them having busy lives and having other priorities.

In my first year of college (2022) I had lost my whole entire social circle. I was all alone. I started to desire a relationship, not video games. I still played video games but not as much as I used to. When I turn on my ps5, I am reminded of the fun and friends I used to have back in my teen years. As I lost interest in video games, I wanted to a female partner. After failing miserably with girls, I realized that I was in a bad situation. I discovered the blackpill and I was reluctant to accept it because I thought it was bad. Without any social support, I became lonely. I discovered the .is forum on google. I decided to join to have a sense of belonging and a community that will accept me. That’s how I ended up here. I used to be a social butterfly. I went from being a bluepilled normie to an incel blackpiller. I’m not a kid anymore but I sometimes have the urge to go back those good old days :feelscry:
Yeah. The video games were everything that i needed in life back then. But i wouldnt say that i was happy, because there was still A LOT of stress in my life even as a little kid. But videogames were the purporse of my life back then, and i could play them for 10 hours a day.

Right now i dont even have a desire anymore to play them. They just feel boring and pointless.

Interesting thanks for sharing.

I think I had some happiness from 2015-2019

2015 I went in to high school for my first year, half of the people from my old school were not there so I kind of had a fresh start since I was known as non NT before. I was still a bit non NT but it definitely improved so I was actually able to kind of make friends and stuff.

And even through to 2019 I was actually able to talk to a noodlewhore, I never ascended but that was seriously some of the best time of my life being able to actually talk to a girl.

My life irreversibly sucks now and those years were genuinely my peak.

You had 7 happy years? Woah woah chill the fuck out there Chad, not even the avarage normie has more than like 2.

From like 2010-2018 was good.
Then it got worse evERy year afterwards

I was taking a lonely walk in my city, I was reminiscing about the time I used to be happy. I remember my parents buying me a ps3 for Christmas. I was excited to play the popular video games that my friends were playing. I purchased Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Minecraft, battlefield, and GTA5. I had a mic headset that I used to talk to other gamers. I easily made friends with other random people on the PlayStation. I had over 100 online friends. I used to invite my friends to play team death-match, free for all, domination, and other fun game modes on BO2. We used to Chat, talk about our lives, make jokes, laugh, trash talk other gamers, it was so fun. My father worked at an office park in Los Angeles, he would bring me food from his work. He used to bring me all kinds of delicious food, he brought me pizza, burgers, fries, Chinese food, gyros, pastas, Italian subs, cake, cookies, muffins, almost everything you can think of. There were times when I would stay up all night grinding on GTA5 while I ate pizza and ate tasty treats. My life was almost perfect. There wasn’t anything that made me feel bad, I was constantly filled with joy and happiness. I was lost in the fun that I had with my friends. It felt like paradise.

Mine were around 2008 - 2015 my childhood was awsome stress free a few friends and video games until I struggled with Middle School and High school crushes rejecting me and was an outcast however it was a fun adolescence year that I atleast hung out with a few boys but after 2015 High school was shit for me

Last edited:
Mine were 2007 - 2012 my childhood was awsome stress free a few friends and video games until I struggled with Middle School and High school crushes rejecting me and was an outcast
Do you sometimes think about those happy years?

My happiness died in 2009 when I turned 15, depression, OCD, bullyinh and all other stuff started to apper that f*cked me up mentally. I also got post viral ilness that F*cked my body pretty bad, including this post-covid trash that I have now. All of those viruses are biological weapons.

I won't lie, if things were better for me mentally and in terms of cash (Im a poorcel) then I could have maybe acended. Since w0men demands then were much more sane compared to now, and u didn't have tinder and social networks wern't that wide spread in the place I were living. Buy my mentalceldom and me being non NT-intorvert f*ck this up.

Last edited:
Do you sometimes think about those happy years?
Oh yeah man! I miss my old group of friends we don’t talk to each other anymore but it was fun to play sports with them infact sadly we even remove each other on social media since some of us because of breaking up apart I wish friendships would last for ever

Last edited:
My happiness died in 2009 when I turned 15, depression, OCD and all other stuff started to apper.

I won't lie, if things were better for me mentally and in terms of cash (Im a poorcel) then I could have maybe acended. Since w0men demands then were much more sane compared to now, and u didn't have tinder and social networks wern't that wide spread in the place I were living. Buy my mentalceldom and me being non NT-intorvert f*ck this up.
I also went from an Extrovert to Introvert during my high school years to most of my classmates were assholes

Oh yeah man! I miss my old group of friends we don’t talk to each other anymore but it was fun to play sports with them intact sadly we even remove each other on social media some of us because of Live breaking us apart I wish friendships would last for ever
I want to go back, I miss my old life :feelsbadman:

You sound like a failed normie, you had real life friends all the way up till you were an adult then you lost them. I never had any real friends past the age of 12, by the time i was 16 i swallowed a soft blackpill realizing i would probably never have real friends or a gf, I "dug" out of that hole as in i swallowed a mini bluepill and was just coping my way through life then the blackpill came back hard, for awhile i considered myself a pseudo incel but that was also cope, i have finally realized in the past months that I am a full blooded incel.

You sound like a failed normie, you had real life friends all the way up till you were an adult then you lost them. I never had any real friends past the age of 12, by the time i was 16 i swallowed a soft blackpill realizing i would probably never have real friends or a gf, I "dug" out of that hole as in i swallowed a mini bluepill and was just coping my way through life then the blackpill came back hard, for allowed i considered myself a pseudo incel but that was also cope, i have finally realized in the past months that I am an incel.
I’m a failed normie but I’m an incel because girls aren’t attracted to me no matter how hard i try

I also went from an Extrovert to Introvert during my high school years to most of my classmates were assholes
Now that my grandma died, who was the one of the only people who geniunly loved me, the hole in my heart just getting deeper.

I blame the j00s for all of this, they created most of the diseases we have, they made our lives stressful by destroying the economy with their usury. f*ck the j00s and their crony fr33m@s0ns elites.

I’m a failed normie but I’m an incel because girls aren’t attracted to me no matter how hard i try
fair enough never said failed normies can't be incels.

I want to go back, I miss my old life :feelsbadman:
Me too man. Even though I had crushes that rejected me I at-least had less worries and enjoyed my youth with support from old friends and playing sports and instruments together :feelscry::hax:

Now that my grandma died, who was the one of the only people who geniunly loved me, the hole in my heart just getting deeper.

I blame the j00s for all of this, they created most of the diseases we have, they made our lives stressful by destroying the economy with their usury. f*ck the j00s and their crony fr33m@s0ns elites.
I made a post about a recent Incel attack in Australia I also blamed Feminism for the attack. I hate our society

I was taking a lonely walk in my city, I was reminiscing about the time I used to be happy. I remember my parents buying me a ps3 for Christmas. I was excited to play the popular video games that my friends were playing. I purchased Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Minecraft, battlefield, and GTA5. I had a mic headset that I used to talk to other gamers. I easily made friends with other random people on the PlayStation. I had over 100 online friends. I used to invite my friends to play team death-match, free for all, domination, and other fun game modes on BO2. We used to Chat, talk about our lives, make jokes, laugh, trash talk other gamers, it was so fun. My father worked at an office park in Los Angeles, he would bring me food from his work. He used to bring me all kinds of delicious food, he brought me pizza, burgers, fries, Chinese food, Mexican food, gyros, pastas, Italian subs, cake, cookies, muffins, almost everything you can think of. There were times when I would stay up all night grinding on GTA5 while I ate pizza and ate tasty treats. My life was almost perfect. There wasn’t anything that made me feel bad, I was constantly filled with joy and happiness. I was lost in the fun that I had with my friends. It felt like paradise.

Brutal. I started university in 2013. Never been able to move past that time mentally. Still have dreams about university and the few friends i made there

Elliot vibes

My school years were not good either

I remember when I was obsessed with the Lore of Silent Hill and I was looking to unravel its secret, reading the wiki on the internet and looking for videos talking about the saga

These games made me interested in occultism and psychology.

I was happy in my gamer bubble

you don't become an incel. you are born with it.