Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Take the time out of your daily routine to give women nasty looks.

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
If you don't do this its best to start now, may as well beat them to the punch. I always make sure I do it; some of the reactions I've gotten have been hilarious.

That's risky though OP, a foid can call the cops on you. You know how it works...

I try not to frown as part of my J-PopMaxxing.

I need clear skin, no lines.

That's risky though OP, a foid can call the cops on you. You know how it works...
Yeah I’d rather not go to prison and be gang raped by Tyrone and Jamal just because some foid got triggered and used her female privilege to fuck my life up.

You won't get raped in prison unless your a kid-fucker. Then you'll get raped AND stabbed

i laughed at the title

They already treat me as if I'm giving them nasty looks, so I'm not sure it'd make much difference.

High T. Give them a little rape scare.

If ugly people scoul the cops get called on a potential shooter

wow this is a really good idea. i'm going to try this i think. i'm afraid though because i go to uni and the femoids might be on my course or somehow connected to my flatmates somehow. if they are a stranger i know i wont meet again then sure. but when you give them a dirty look, how can you make sure they can see you giving them the dirty look? they might just be walking by and ignore you.

wow this is a really good idea. i'm going to try this i think. i'm afraid though because i go to uni and the femoids might be on my course or somehow connected to my flatmates somehow. if they are a stranger i know i wont meet again then sure. but when you give them a dirty look, how can you make sure they can see you giving them the dirty look? they might just be walking by and ignore you.

Theres always a women looking around her surroundings just briefly stare, and when she catches you give her a scornful look such as a frown.

I look at any single mothers I see as if they're the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

I look at any single mothers I see as if they're the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.
you're killing yourself 25th jan 2019? are you just larping? will you livestream it?

you're killing yourself 25th jan 2019?
Yeah, unless I ascend
are you just larping?
Although the answer is no, if you believe that I am, then nothing I say will be able to convince you otherwise, and that's fine by me.
will you livestream it?
If I livestream it, people will turn me into a fucking gif like that one guy with the KSG, and that is not how I want to be remembered. I want people to see me as someone who tried every single option available to him, including multiple surgeries, still failed, and ended it all because of how hopeless his situation was. I don't want to be remembered as that "one guy in the gif that fell asleep after his room filled with carbon monoxide".
The main reasons people livestream their suicides is to give a middle finger to everyone that said that they would never do it, and to prove that they did in fact have the courage to follow through. I have nothing to prove to these faceless beings, hiding behind their incels.is profile picture.
With that being said, if I find a reliable way to stream my death, I will heavily consider it, and I'm sure my current opinion on the matter of livestreaming will change come January. So for now, no, but that's not a 100% concrete answer.

@Mickeyonacid
Don't suicide. It isn't ovER. It would be useless to suicide.

Yeah, unless I ascend

Although the answer is no, if you believe that I am, then nothing I say will be able to convince you otherwise, and that's fine by me.

If I livestream it, people will turn me into a fucking gif like that one guy with the KSG, and that is not how I want to be remembered. I want people to see me as someone who tried every single option available to him, including multiple surgeries, still failed, and ended it all because of how hopeless his situation was. I don't want to be remembered as that "one guy in the gif that fell asleep after his room filled with carbon monoxide".
The main reasons people livestream their suicides is to give a middle finger to everyone that said that they would never do it, and to prove that they did in fact have the courage to follow through. I have nothing to prove to these faceless beings, hiding behind their incels.is profile picture.
With that being said, if I find a reliable way to stream my death, I will heavily consider it, and I'm sure my current opinion on the matter of livestreaming will change come January. So for now, no, but that's not a 100% concrete answer.
i hope you don't commit suicide, but if you do, and don't livestream it, people will not acknowledge the pain you went through. you might as well just be some guy who randomly stopped posting on incels.is. normies will continue not taking the incel problem seriously, as 'not being able to get laid isn't a REAL problem'. proving to the world that people really do kill themselves over being incels will show them that it is a serious matter, and it could reduce the bullying we all face. if people think you are larping that will never happen.

My town was like 90% white and we have black refugees now so I do it to them lol

@Mickeyonacid
Don't suicide. It isn't ovER. It would be useless to suicide.
I hate turning threads into "ask mickey about his suicide plans" but I'll answer questions to clear things up nonetheless. I have no one to blame except myself for making it public information (although this was mostly so normies lurking as 'guests' could recognize that we're actual people with an actual issue).
normies will continue not taking the incel problem seriously, as 'not being able to get laid isn't a REAL problem'. proving to the world that people really do kill themselves over being incels will show them that it is a serious matter, and it could reduce the bullying we all face. if people think you are larping that will never happen.
Cope. Your situation as an incel, whether normies hate us, bully us, etc. will not be affected whatsoever by whether or not I livestream my death.
if you do, and don't livestream it, people will not acknowledge the pain you went through. you might as well just be some guy who randomly stopped posting on incels.is
This is the main argument that keeps ringing in my head when I ponder on whether to livestream it or not. I have plenty of time to think about it, however, so we'll see come January. After the beginning of November (When I get the surgery that will help me the most lookswise, removing a horrid, large, dark and hairy birthmark on my chin) I'll likely post less anyways in my desperate attempt to ascend via social circles (Which I've already acquired thanks to my now impressively low inhib).
Whether or not I even want to be remembered in the first place is another opinion that is likely to change come January, however.
Just wait until then.

I really need to do this. Had 2 femoids laugh at me on the street on the way home. Contemplating cussing them out too if need be. My patience has run out.