Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Advice] A type of woman you should not waste your time with

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Not too long ago, whilst Chadfishing, I was added by some girl on Snapchat. Almost instantly, I got to see every square millimeter of her body.
She also decided it would be a great idea to send me a picture of her sucking someone else off. According to her, that way, I would be able to better "imagine her sucking off me".
After a while of me pretending to be a dominant Chad, it turned out that she did not know what "I" look like. Apparently, she only swiped right on me because of "my" dog. Then I confronted her because to me, it just seemed impossible for her to show me this much without her believing that I am a Chad. She replied by telling me that she does not care what I look like, and that she is "into my way of speaking to her" or my "character/personality".

I occasionally have those moments where I simply don't care about anything. This was one of those moments, so I ignored the consequences this might have and sent her an actual picture of myself. And to my surprise, she kept talking to me. Is this it? Am I no longer an incel? Are women actually individuals with different taste? Well, this is what it seemed like to me (huge mistake). So I continued talking to her, told her about what makes me unattractive (mainly me being a fatcel) and to my surprise she said that she would support me with losing weight. Sounds too good to be true.
It was.

Blinded by the fact that she was talking to me regardless of my looks, blinded by the fact that she wanted to help me become a better version of myself, blinded by the fact that she has a pretty good education (something I find important), and blinded by the fact that she has a pretty wealthy family, I decided to keep talking to her, ignoring all the red flags in the process.

While continuing to talk to her, more red flags came up. I will summarize them at the bottom for you to read quickly (and for those who are too lazy to read my wall of text). She has a body count of 12 (at the age of 18), she is mentally fucked and has to take 7 different types of medication daily, and she was raped while partying, and she was used by older men (probably via the internet). A regular dude who has options, or even just someone who isn't utterly desperate, would call it a day and remove her from his life. Not this guy. I decided that, since she is ready to help me change for the better, I could help her change for the better as well. Practically turn her from a hoe into a housewife.

After a few days of talking, she decided that we should meet up on Friday (26th of April). Me thinking I might be able to turn her into a girlfriend-material woman, or that at the very least I could smash, I agreed. Well, on Monday (22nd of April), she hits me with a confession. A day before, on Sunday, she had a date with someone else. We were not together at this point, so that would have been fine with me. I was talking to women as Chad on other platforms as well. But then I asked an important question: "Did you two fuck?". And, who could have guessed, they did. First date, they fucked. She let him fuck her, while having plans with me on Friday. Her body count increased to 13.

I would be a cuck to just take this disrespect. So, I decided to manipulate her. I told her that it would be okay, hoping that she would let me fuck her on Friday too. Well, she didn't. How am I saying this when this Friday hasn't even passed? Well, she hit me with the "you were right, I am still a whore", and "no, I won't let you fuck me because you deserve something better". I am betting my left ball sack that she would have let Chad fuck anyway. But because I'm not attractive, and she found someone else she could fuck, she decided that she does not want me anymore.

And this is where I removed her. She later messaged me saying that she "misses me". I ignored and blocked her after that. She gave up on the opportunity of having me, someone who tried ignoring all of her red flags and would have attempted to change her for the better, for someone who has fucked her once, now she has to live with it. I'm not going to let her disrespect me like that again.

So, all in all, she disrespected me in one of the most brutal ways, gave me a false sense of hope, and she stole several days worth of my time. I hope that after reading this you don't make the same mistake as I did. And to make things easier for you, here is a list of her red flags (with explanations):

(TLDR)
  • High body count //Self explanatory. A car that has been driven by many others before you is worthless. Women aren't cares, IT, but this is just basic economics.
  • High Snapchat point count //What does a high Snapchat point count mean? It means that loads and loads of guys have seen her naked.
  • Mental illnesses //You cannot fix her and her mental illnesses will also affect your mental health.
  • Colored hair //They don't color it "for themselves". It's for attention. At the very least, it's a cope. A clear sign of something being wrong with her.
  • Rape/SA history //This isn't something you can fully control, but you can lower the chances of this happening by not going out to parties, drinking and doing drugs. You don't want an irresponsible woman. Also, this contributes to her mental health being shit.
  • History of partying //See the explanation of the point above.
  • "Doesn't care about looks" //AWALT. They do care. If they "don't", they are either desperate to "settle down" or would let anyone fuck them (or currently have no better alternative)
  • Gay best friends //Whores and gay best friends go together like ER and vanilla lattes. Stay away.
  • Has documented herself getting fucked //I honestly don't know why any sane person would do this. Why would you want to look back to such thing? I can only imagine proud whores doing something like that.

All women are not worth your time as a manlet subhuman.

so in the end there no good options all are bad and what normies should do is to stay away from foids,but we all.know how most normies are:simps,cucks and desperate for sex

• High body count //Self explanatory. A car that has been driven by many others before you is worthless. Women aren't cares, IT, but this is just basic economics.
  • High Snapchat point count //What does a high Snapchat point count mean? It means that loads and loads of guys have seen her naked.
  • Mental illnesses //You cannot fix her and her mental illnesses will also affect your mental health.
  • Colored hair //They don't color it "for themselves". It's for attention. At the very least, it's a cope. A clear sign of something being wrong with her.
  • Rape/SA history //This isn't something you can fully control, but you can lower the chances of this happening by not going out to parties, drinking and doing drugs. You don't want an irresponsible woman. Also, this contributes to her mental health being shit.
  • "Doesn't care about looks" //AWALT. They do care. If they "don't", they are either desperate to "settle down" or would let anyone fuck them (or currently have no better alternative)
  • Gay best friends //Whores and gay best friends go together like ER and vanilla lattes. Stay away.
  • Has documented herself getting fucked //I honestly don't know why any sane person would do this. Why would you want to look back to such thing? I can only imagine proud whores doing something like that.
Most of these can be ignored for pump and dump

Thanks bro I was ABOUT to ascend, good thing you warned me :D

Most of these can be ignored for pump and dump
That was the plan. She found another to fuck. If you care enough, feel free to read the whole post.

She also decided it would be a great idea to send me a picture of her sucking someone else off. According to her, that way, I would be able to better "imagine her sucking off me".
I didn't think women had gotten this bad/delusional...

Thanks bro I was ABOUT to ascend, good thing you warned me :D
This post's purpose isn't to tell you "don't ascend". If you can pump and dump, go for it. I wanted to do it too. But she found someone else to fuck, and that was it for me. She wasted my time. Don't waste yours.

If you see those red flag then just pump and dump nigger. WHY u start going bluepill and delusional your goal should have been pump & dump as soon as you saw those traits brah!

If you see those red flag then just pump and dump nigger. WHY u start going bluepill and delusional your goal should have been pump & dump as soon as you saw those traits brah!
Being an incel sure fucks with your decision-making abilities. At least, it does for me. I agree, wasn't rational of me.

Good list of red flags

so in the end there no good options all are bad and what normies should do is to stay away from foids,but we all.know how most normies are:simps,cucks and desperate for sex
You got it. No good options. There is no hope. It's ovER. We don't live in a Disney movie.

She sounds like one of those BPD freaks.

She is a town bicycle (for Chad), as most women are.

if youre not chad dont even try

You didn’t fail because she found someone else to fuck.

You failed with this BPD because you showed that you cared that she may have fucked someone else right before you were scheduled to fuck her and because you showed that you cared this triggered her mental illness to brutally friendzone you.

You also did the totally dumb ass thing guys like us always do which is believe you and she can or are going to help eachother through your mutual issues and problems and furthermore that you’re somehow going to manipulate a monster such as this whose personality disorder gives her the natural gift of manipulating both weak incel men such as us as well normies and even intelligent Chads at times.

Only their fellow Cluster B’s can effectively handle and out manipulate them so if you’re not a narcissist or a sociopath or a borderline personality disordered male it’s a fool’s errand to try.

Who they immediately will fuck are emotionally unavailable men who do not care about them.

Well that’s not guys like us or even most normies.

We care so we will get led on and or ghosted but maybe before all of that she will use you/us to offload her past traumas onto as her own personal emotional tampon and while you naively believe this is bringing you two closer together and you’ll be rewarded with a relationship and or pussy for lending her your ear you'll actually only end up discarded, utterly humiliated,heart broken and having wasted a huge chunk of your time and life (on a dead end) to ultimately end up with nothing except broken dreams while she runs off all happy to fuck Chad like you never existed at all.

She runs off to new guys because she thinks she can be someone new with them and escape her pain and finally find love but the problem is once these broads get that love why the glory of the chase is now ovER and she loses all feelings for him only to monkey branch on ovER to her next victim.

These Cluster B broads are practically incapable of learning the important life lesson and wise old saying that says…

“Wherever you go, there you are”.

Which means you can’t run or escape from your problems by going somewhere else or being with someone else.

If you want to recover and defeat said problems you have to face them head on wherever you are.

Last edited:

You failed with this BPD because you showed that you cared that she may have fucked someone else right before you were scheduled to fuck her and because you showed that you cared this triggered her mental illness to brutally friendzone you.

You also did the totally dumb ass thing guys like us always do which is believe you and she can or are going to help eachother through your mutual issues and problems and furthermore that you’re somehow going to manipulate a monster such as this whose personality disorder gives her the natural gift of manipulating both weak incel men such as us as well normies and even intelligent Chads at times.

Only their fellow Cluster B’s can effectively handle and out manipulate them so if you’re not a narcissist or a sociopath or a borderline personality disordered male it’s a fool’s errand to try.

Who they immediately will fuck are emotionally unavailable men who do not care about them.

We care so we will get led on and or ghosted but maybe before all of that she will use you/us to offload her past traumas onto as her own personal emotional tampon and while you naively believe this is bringing you two closer together and you’ll be rewarded with a relationship and or pussy for lending her your ear you'll actually only end up discarded, utterly humiliated,heart broken and having wasted a huge chunk of your time and life (on a dead end) to ultimately end up with nothing except broken dreams while she runs off all happy to fuck Chad like you never existed at all.

She runs off to new guys because she thinks she can be someone new with them and escape her pain and finally find love but the problem is once these broads get that love why the glory of the chase is now ovER and she loses all feelings for him only to monkey branch on ovER to her next victim.

These Cluster B broads are practically incapable of learning the important life lesson and wise old saying that says…

Which means you can’t run or escape from your problems by going somewhere else or being with someone else.

If you want to recover and defeat said problems you have to face them head on wherever you are.
That honestly makes lots of sense. While I pretended to be a Chad and used her for my own sexual gain, she was very uncomplicated and submissive.

Well, too bad, I'm a human being and not a total sociopath. Might have been able to pump and dump.

Foids Gonna foid

She was a whore, she had sex with 13 men,she will keep doing more, it's impossible for you to change someone's views or their life if they don't want to. So what you should've in that situation was to take advantage of her and have sex with her, this way you would no longer be an incel.

Yeah, he should've acted like all those people who fuck her everyday.

She was a whore, she had sex with 13 men,she will keep doing more, it's impossible for you to change someone's views or their life if they don't want to. So what you should've in that situation was to take advantage of her and have sex with her, this way you would no longer be an incel.
Per definition, I still would be. Losing your virginity doesn't mean that you can get a romantic relationship afterward. But yeah, I tried doing exactly that, when I found out about her 13th body. Didn't work.

She needs a narcissistic sociopath that would smash her head into the wall and threaten to cut her head off any moment not a sympathetic, kind hearted incel.

These points mentioned above, sum up how 99% of modern women are these days.
Try finding a girl, without ONE of these points

No, once you have sex without paying you're no longer an incel.
I think raping a foid can be made an exception to the rule under special circumstances.

No, once you have sex without paying you're no longer an incel.
I have to disagree with you on this one.

There are women out there, bottom of the barrel, that would let you fuck, even though you might not look like Sean O‘Pry, just because they are drug addicted whores.

They are not really easy to come by and they will only allow you to fuck them once, but they exist.

Fucking one of them does not mean that you can fuck a regular foid, or even date one.

Not too long ago, whilst Chadfishing, I was added by some girl on Snapchat. Almost instantly, I got to see every square millimeter of her body.
After a while of me pretending to be a dominant Chad, it turned out that she did not know what "I" look like. Apparently, she only swiped right on me because of "my" dog. Then I confronted her because to me, it just seemed impossible for her to show me this much without her believing that I am a Chad. She replied by telling me that she does not care what I look like, and that she is "into my way of speaking to her" or my "character/personality".

I occasionally have those moments where I simply don't care about anything. This was one of those moments, so I ignored the consequences this might have and sent her an actual picture of myself. And to my surprise, she kept talking to me. Is this it? Am I no longer an incel? Are women actually individuals with different taste? Well, this is what it seemed like to me (huge mistake). So I continued talking to her, told her about what makes me unattractive (mainly me being a fatcel) and to my surprise she said that she would support me with losing weight. Sounds too good to be true.
It was.

Blinded by the fact that she was talking to me regardless of my looks, blinded by the fact that she wanted to help me become a better version of myself, blinded by the fact that she has a pretty good education (something I find important), and blinded by the fact that she has a pretty wealthy family, I decided to keep talking to her, ignoring all the red flags in the process.

While continuing to talk to her, more red flags came up. I will summarize them at the bottom for you to read quickly (and for those who are too lazy to read my wall of text). She has a body count of 12 (at the age of 18), she is mentally fucked and has to take 7 different types of medication daily, and she was raped while partying, and she was used by older men (probably via the internet). A regular dude who has options, or even just someone who isn't utterly desperate, would call it a day and remove her from his life. Not this guy. I decided that, since she is ready to help me change for the better, I could help her change for the better as well. Practically turn her from a hoe into a housewife.

After a few days of talking, she decided that we should meet up on Friday (26th of April). Me thinking I might be able to turn her into a girlfriend-material woman, or that at the very least I could smash, I agreed. Well, on Monday (22nd of April), she hits me with a confession. A day before, on Sunday, she had a date with someone else. We were not together at this point, so that would have been fine with me. I was talking to women as Chad on other platforms as well. But then I asked an important question: "Did you two fuck?". And, who could have guessed, they did. First date, they fucked. She let him fuck her, while having plans with me on Friday. Her body count increased to 13.

I would be a cuck to just take this disrespect. So, I decided to manipulate her. I told her that it would be okay, hoping that she would let me fuck her on Friday too. Well, she didn't. How am I saying this when this Friday hasn't even passed? Well, she hit me with the "you were right, I am still a whore", and "no, I won't let you fuck me because you deserve something better". I am betting my left ball sack that she would have let Chad fuck anyway. But because I'm not attractive, and she found someone else she could fuck, she decided that she does not want me anymore.

And this is where I removed her. She later messaged me saying that she "misses me". I ignored and blocked her after that. She gave up on the opportunity of having me, someone who tried ignoring all of her red flags and would have attempted to change her for the better, for someone who has fucked her once, now she has to live with it. I'm not going to let her disrespect me like that again.

So, all in all, she disrespected me in one of the most brutal ways, gave me a false sense of hope, and she stole several days worth of my time. I hope that after reading this you don't make the same mistake as I did. And to make things easier for you, here is a list of her red flags (with explanations):

(TLDR)
Brutal. I feel like I'm too nice for foids.