Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HAAHAHA FINALLY ROPING

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

See you tomorrow

Where do we send the Flowers ?

Remember that IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT for the hell you have to go through and we've all been there. It's soyciety who caused all of the pain with their despicable acts towards people like us. Normies, chads, and foids including our families casted us out, destroyed our lives, hopes, and desires. Your parents put you into this mortal coil without knowing or caring about the consequences of doing so. You tried to find places online to find a place where you feel belonged but even the internet has casted you out. All for simply being seen as ugly by society.

There are many things that have led to this that are simply beyond your control. You tried to turn your life around to fulfill your purpose but you failed.

THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT. FOIDS RIGGED THIS WORLD AGAINST US. SOCIETY FUCKED YOU UP. YOU'RE NOT A BURDEN, SOCIETY IS.

edit: redundancies

Last edited:
Not reading all that.

I'm gonna watch Hellsing now.

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Collectively, >98 of all Whites living now and throughout history have done nothing to advance civilization. This doesn't change because some (worthless) delusional conservative on the Internet believes he is superior to people from other races.",
"headline": "Migrant caravan demands transport as 2nd group enters Mexico",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/migrant-caravan-demands-transport-2nd-group-enters-mexico-040409005.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Oct 31 09:44:56 UTC 2018"
},

I'm not sure what to say, because the fact of the matter is that there's a lot of larping on this site. I don't know what to believe. I feel like ropings should be livestreamed somewhere for proof. Just my suggestion. Well, if you truly are dead, and can see this: RIP, brocel.

I find suicide without ERing cucked tbh, so normies bullied you your entire life and now you will die alone and miserable in your bedroom while they are out and about enjoying life and happiness, total win for them, is that really worth it?
Covergn

Since you wish your suffERing to end then I hope you can succeed in this bro. You have lived a brutal life and it’s sad that this is the only way out.

nigga i reached my breaking point. if you want my usdc send your address. im sober man. it's just suifuel seeing people out being couples, enjoying a life i never had. ive had enough of seeing this shit man.
can i have a steam game ?

Don't go brah I'll miss you

The problem is you think too highly of normies. Remember they are low IQ primitive creatures who are driven by instinct. Don't judge your value based on what those limbic creatures think of you.

Fuck I missed this thread.

Hope you got what you wanted brocel. :feelsbadman:

High quality final post ngl.

Bro I hope you have made it and didn’t fail

Why? If they're going to rope, they should give their possessions away. They have no need for them.
No they need it for the aftERlife. People who take shit from people who are gonna rope are GAY!!!