Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You want to know the major difference between money, power, and women

S

shitholeamerica

Greycel
If you are kind to money and power, they will always be with you. If you treat women with kindness, they may or may not be with you. It's actually inversely proportional, the nicer you are to women the more likely they won't be with you. Or worse take advantage of your kindness. Wealth and power have always been man's most faithful wives. So long as you married to them, there will always be a woman t show up at your front door

Ok because we have a lot of money and power here, will keep it in mind when i get my money and power

no wealth for your FACE

If you are kind to money and power, they will always be with you. If you treat women with kindness, they may or may not be with you. It's actually inversely proportional, the nicer you are to women the more likely they won't be with you. Or worse take advantage of your kindness. Wealth and power have always been man's most faithful wives. So long as you married to them, there will always be a woman t show up at your front door
This advice applies irrespective of gender.High iq statement btw

forsen has all of it

Am I fakecel if I am married to 2 million dollars?