Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel t. facebook whore spills the blackpill for all you manlet copers (severe ropefuel)

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
watch this femorrhoid prove the heightpill like a blackpilled incel (literally using blackpill 101 arguments) when she felt slightly mocked for her choice of dick-having humans:

View: https://imgur.com/a/bbgC32B

-It's just hardwired into us
-Modern tools weren't always available
-Being tall doesn't automatically makes you stronger but it's advantageous

write that down buddy goyos :feelshehe:
cc to IT copers standing against the heightpill

Crying face 1f622

my live and honest reaction to earthquakes in Turkey, it's over @decembrist_kirillov
I feel bad for them, especially for the little kids.

I feel bad for them, especially for the little kids.
sike! that's what they get for over-hoarding water behind dams nigga!! ahahahahaha

Just waiting for the total system collapse all over the world, I would lounge in my sofa grab a beer and cigarette and then watch these little subhuman monkey foid shit their pants. Then we will see how much your feminism hold ground when the real world begins, they are getting too proudy over this fake protection that gynocentric countries are providing them for a temporary time.

Just waiting for the total system collapse all over the world, I would lounge in my sofa grab a beer and cigarette and then watch these little subhuman monkey foid shit their pants. Then we will see how much your feminism hold ground when the real world begins, they are getting too proudy over this fake protection that gynocentric countries are providing them for a temporary time.
they will probably be ok standing behind tallfags and chads as she mentioned

IMO girls go for the taller guys for 3 reasons, 1 and main they look better, 2 they presume tall guys have bigger dick, less chance of having a small one, 3 non verbal moging of other men. If it were the pure biological i want to feel protected they would go for hambeast ogres, not skinnyfat tallfags.

Also if a man said that he wants a younger woman because she can give him healthy strong children for years, everyone would get triggered.

IMO girls go for the taller guys for 3 reasons, 1 and main they look better, 2 they presume tall guys have bigger dick, less chance of having a small one, 3 non verbal moging of other men. If it were the pure biological i want to feel protected they would go for hambeast ogres, not skinnyfat tallfags.

Also if a man said that he wants a younger woman because she can give him healthy strong children for years, everyone would get triggered.
tbh. In my mind I have seen every blackpill possible, I know what you're talking about, it's just the thrill of seeing a blackpilling moment like this on social media :smonk: