Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Supermodel publicly shames Chadlite Youtuber by calling him ‘ugly’ gets massive appraisal from women, ugly and non-ugly alike

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
So she calls him ugly to a massive applause from her brain dead fans, who clearly haven’t realised that if she considers this guy ; (picture posted below) to be ugly then she must consider all of them to be positively hideous, as I guarantee that attention seeking cunt of a YouTuber looks mogs most of her pathetic online supporters, who have likely only flocked to her side because she was a woman and in instance of woman vs man.

I feel as though he would certainly be labelled a misogynist for having called her ugly, even if she is supermodel.

I hate both of these vapid celebrities, their ego flexing over each other is absolutely pathetic to watch, but at least it does reveal a lot about how they view the world and the ordinary people they consider so far beneath them.

Attachments

• D0F9A620-EF2F-414F-A8E5-D04C6DD08989.jpeg
    D0F9A620-EF2F-414F-A8E5-D04C6DD08989.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 457
  • FECD49FE-D974-40E3-935D-B9342A57E156.jpeg
    FECD49FE-D974-40E3-935D-B9342A57E156.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 445
If he's ugly then it's over ngl

If he were blackpilled he would have called her a fishmouth SJW. Alas, that's his only negative experience with women so he was in shock I assume.

So she calls him ugly to a massive applause from her brain dead fans, who clearly haven’t realised that if she considers this guy ; (picture posted below) to be ugly then she must consider all of them to be positively hideous, as I guarantee that attention seeking cunt of a YouTuber looks mogs most of her pathetic online supporters, who have likely only flocked to her side because she was a woman and in instance of woman vs man.

I feel as though he would certainly be labelled a misogynist for having called her ugly, even if she is supermodel.

I hate both of these vapid celebrities, their ego flexing over each other is absolutely pathetic to watch, but at least it does reveal a lot about how they view the world and the ordinary people they consider so far beneath them.

Where did she call him ugly though?

It's Jake Paul doe, a massive faggot

this is some top kek material.

I wouldn't fuck with that guy tbh. He is a proven psychopath. Almost killed people on video before. But hey, just let me poke this docile tiger teehee, OH SHIT IT BIT ME

Attachments

• 4EEE2DAE-C91B-489D-9D92-CF1565E4E6AE.jpeg
    4EEE2DAE-C91B-489D-9D92-CF1565E4E6AE.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 283
Dumb cunt could have made her point without insulting his looks, but she just couldn’t resist
they can't reason or come up with arguments, so they have to resort to insult the things we cannot control...

Tbf Jake Paul is a faggot, but I doubt this would hurt him that much since he still has access to other Stacy thots and his jailbait fanbase.

foid has a horseface. jfl mogged by jake paul.

Men did not build civilization by looking pretty. They are not supposed to look good and neither are they supposed to give a damn about that.

Beauty is frivolous AF. It's a female concern and it should remain as such.

That's a pretty unflattering picture of Jake. He looks better without the beard IMO.

Last edited:
Gigi Hadid , Zayn’s girlfriend

Women like short men, water is wet.

Tbf Jake Paul is a faggot, but I doubt this would hurt him that much since he still has access to other Stacy thots and his jailbait fanbase.
So much this.

Highest IQ post in this thread.

Good work brother.

she probably just said that to insult him

a lot of people say BS that aren't true in order to insult people.

Wonder what she looks like without makeup?

she probably just said that to insult him

a lot of people say BS that aren't true in order to insult people.
She would have had to have seen a hint of truth in it in order for it to make sense as an insult. Calling Henry Cavill ugly would be in no way insulting because there is no truth in it, but models view almost everyone as ugly because the spectrum of beauty in their world doesn’t extend beyond the top 5% or so and those who aren’t of model level are pretty much all ugly in their eyes.

Men did not build civilization by looking pretty. They are not supposed to look good and neither are they supposed to give a damn about that.

Beauty is frivolous AF. It's a female concern and it should remain as such.

Expecting men to be pretty is like expecting peahens to grow colorful feathers like peacocks.

She would have had to have seen a hint of truth in it in order for it to make sense as an insult. Calling Henry Cavill ugly would be in no way insulting because there is no truth in it, but models view almost everyone as ugly because the spectrum of beauty in their world doesn’t extend beyond the top 5% or so and those who aren’t of model level are pretty much all ugly in their eyes.
the dude doesn't have the best lower third so he definitely is not a Chad, so I can see why she could call him ugly, despite mogging every one of her cuck fans

the dude doesn't have the best lower third so he definitely is not a Chad, so I can see why she could call him ugly, despite mogging every one of her cuck fans
He’s well above average being the point.

He is Jake Paul. Kind of a massive cuck. He is one of the most hated youtubers in the world.

Jake Paul life Mogs Her boyfriend Lame from 1 direction

He is Jake Paul. Kind of a massive cuck. He is one of the most hated youtubers in the world.
He is annoying as hell, the hilarity of him trying to be like Connor McGregor and going off at his weigh in. I didn’t realise he was unpopular on YT though, I thought those idiots appreciate that kind of behaviour.

She’s say she gf IIRC.

infuriates me to no end when foids say “sweetie”

has a foid ever in the history of mankind ever made an argument/rebuttal to a man in which She doesn’t attack his SMV? Is such a thing even possible?
Toilets always think they run shit and start drama to put some action in their empty life while their not monkey branching from one dick to another.

They would never dare if they didn’t have a large high test killer chad or an army of satellite males to chimp out on their behalf. “Protecting the eggs m’lady”.. Foids are the equivalent of a chihuahua standing behind the ankles of its owner, sticking its head out, and barking at a bigger dog.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back