Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Experience as a Chad, and Why Incels Are Right

F

flopfish

Greycel
I was always a short kid at school. I was always much smaller than the other children, and I was much smarter, but had Aspergers and a Tic disorder. As soon as we had got to the age where we’re aware of our surroundings, I was mercilessly mocked and harassed, assaulted, and made fun of. I learned to fight to defend myself. This was bad when I was young, but only got worse - it’s fine being a ten year old and six inches shorter than the other kids, because hey, you still look to be roughly the same period of development as your peers. When puberty started, things became worse. Everyone else became taller, more masculine, more attractive, whilst I remained looking like a child. More mocking. Sports, which I used to succeed in, I failed at, because a 13 year old who’s 5’2 racing against a 13 year old who’s identical in almost every way to a full grown man - is just not fair. As I said - I’d learned to defend myself when attacked. This was when the deceitful psychopathy of women became obvious. Larger kids who harassed me all day, mocking me for being weird or having weird interests or being short would have to visit the nurses office after I put them on the floor - same as any other time - except this time, the girls at school got involved “oMg wHaT a pSyChO pOoR cHaD bRoKe hIs nOsE”. And they’d stand around and join in harassing and mocking me. Any attempt at defending myself was made out as an aggressive action.
I had a friend. One of my two good friends is relevant here, the other not. My friend, Alan, was really fucking weird and ugly. Massive forehead, talked about Hitler and WWII all the time. Routinely despised… that is, until we turn fifteen. Alan turns into a bona fide “fuckboy” - muscles grow, jaw develops, doesn’t look so weird now. And guess what? Girls who previously despised him for his Contant racism, nerdy interests, and poor looks FLOCKED around him. He was made PRESIDENT OF THE SCHOOL FEMINIST SOCIETY - his Instagram is equal in its view of feminism to the most outlandish stuff on this website. The fact every other word he said was Nigger, now magically forgotten by the fifty fucking foods fawning over his every move.

At the same time, the kids who bullied me for a decade, who are on the football team or running team now hook up with all the hottest girls in the year - and this is the bit I want to aim at r/IncelTears. We didn’t start out like this. Every day, from age 4 to 18, I went into school with a smile on my face and tried to make friends. I believed in the same politics you do, I put myself out there, I took fucking nightly showers, I brushed my teeth, I was nice to girls and guys alike - and then at age sixteen I have to watch the guys who tormented me for a decade based off my disability get with girls who wouldn’t even think of LOOKING at me, the same girls who champion diversity and tolerance for mental illnesses at school were above me, laughing at my aspergers and tic disorder, and still were. Still, I never became hateful, I never let it impact the way I treated others. I had s couple of friends who were girls.

Then, when I finally turned 18, my looks changed for the better. I went into school and was greeted by a girl who had harassed me for years. This trend continued, but with plenty of girls. I finally knew how it felt, and it felt shit. It was this moment I realised what utterly fucking pathetic creatures women are.

I then had heart surgery due to a genetic condition. I received an outpouring of love and gifts, girls whose only interactions had been mocking me went on social media and bragged about what amazing friends we were. Of course, when I left the hospital, thin, frail, and traumatised from months of medical abuse, they went straight back to how they were before. My only long term female friend stopped speaking to me because I disagreed and thought a woman who tried to abort a 32 week "foetus" SHOULD in fact, face some consequences for her actions.

Fuck women. There are few more vapid, impulsive, and just plain RETARDED creatures on this planet.

How shallow and hive minded people are (including women) when it comes to bullying you just because of your height. I’m sorry that the women were still so mean to you after you left the hospital. They like you, but are mean to you again because of your looks?! Those women are brats!

Quite brutal first post

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT CHAD :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I was always a short kid at school. I was always much smaller than the other children, and I was much smarter, but had Aspergers and a Tic disorder. As soon as we had got to the age where we’re aware of our surroundings, I was mercilessly mocked and harassed, assaulted, and made fun of. I learned to fight to defend myself. This was bad when I was young, but only got worse - it’s fine being a ten year old and six inches shorter than the other kids, because hey, you still look to be roughly the same period of development as your peers. When puberty started, things became worse. Everyone else became taller, more masculine, more attractive, whilst I remained looking like a child. More mocking. Sports, which I used to succeed in, I failed at, because a 13 year old who’s 5’2 racing against a 13 year old who’s identical in almost every way to a full grown man - is just not fair. As I said - I’d learned to defend myself when attacked. This was when the deceitful psychopathy of women became obvious. Larger kids who harassed me all day, mocking me for being weird or having weird interests or being short would have to visit the nurses office after I put them on the floor - same as any other time - except this time, the girls at school got involved “oMg wHaT a pSyChO pOoR cHaD bRoKe hIs nOsE”. And they’d stand around and join in harassing and mocking me. Any attempt at defending myself was made out as an aggressive action.
I had a friend. One of my two good friends is relevant here, the other not. My friend, Alan, was really fucking weird and ugly. Massive forehead, talked about Hitler and WWII all the time. Routinely despised… that is, until we turn fifteen. Alan turns into a bona fide “fuckboy” - muscles grow, jaw develops, doesn’t look so weird now. And guess what? Girls who previously despised him for his Contant racism, nerdy interests, and poor looks FLOCKED around him. He was made PRESIDENT OF THE SCHOOL FEMINIST SOCIETY - his Instagram is equal in its view of feminism to the most outlandish stuff on this website. The fact every other word he said was Nigger, now magically forgotten by the fifty fucking foods fawning over his every move.

At the same time, the kids who bullied me for a decade, who are on the football team or running team now hook up with all the hottest girls in the year - and this is the bit I want to aim at r/IncelTears. We didn’t start out like this. Every day, from age 4 to 18, I went into school with a smile on my face and tried to make friends. I believed in the same politics you do, I put myself out there, I took fucking nightly showers, I brushed my teeth, I was nice to girls and guys alike - and then at age sixteen I have to watch the guys who tormented me for a decade based off my disability get with girls who wouldn’t even think of LOOKING at me, the same girls who champion diversity and tolerance for mental illnesses at school were above me, laughing at my aspergers and tic disorder, and still were. Still, I never became hateful, I never let it impact the way I treated others. I had s couple of friends who were girls.

Then, when I finally turned 18, my looks changed for the better. I went into school and was greeted by a girl who had harassed me for years. This trend continued, but with plenty of girls. I finally knew how it felt, and it felt shit. It was this moment I realised what utterly fucking pathetic creatures women are.

I then had heart surgery due to a genetic condition. I received an outpouring of love and gifts, girls whose only interactions had been mocking me went on social media and bragged about what amazing friends we were. Of course, when I left the hospital, thin, frail, and traumatised from months of medical abuse, they went straight back to how they were before. My only long term female friend stopped speaking to me because I disagreed and thought a woman who tried to abort a 32 week "foetus" SHOULD in fact, face some consequences for her actions.

Fuck women. There are few more vapid, impulsive, and just plain RETARDED creatures on this planet.
Very interesting story, but how were you "chad"? Just curious.

Was literally asked by multiple girls at a party to hook up. That was just one night. I wouldn't call myself a "Chad", but certainly doing better than about half the other guys. Another time I was alone with a girl and she started trying to pull my clothes off. Sick shit like that, they claim to value consent and openness but in reality they're fucking animals who will coerce you into taking what they want. No, I don't want my penis to sit in a hole that has had 15 metres of cock ran through it, thanks.

How shallow and hive minded people are (including women) when it comes to bullying you just because of your height. I’m sorry that the women were still so mean to you after you left the hospital. They like you, but are mean to you again because of your looks?! Those women are brats!
It was bizarre. There was one that had drunkenly made an absolute fool of herself with her friends at a party, trying to make out with me (I genuinely thought she was mentally retarded, hence why I said no - she didn't act like a usual drunk). Then, when I got out of hospital I remember sitting down on a bench outside at school, and she goes "EEEEEEEW YOUR ARMS ARE SO THIN!".

Luckily it's very easy to make women cry - what I do now, is after one of their shrouded little insults everyone ignores, will say something like "Gosh, Sofia, I'm so sorry, Sarah told me about your weight gain struggles, you're looking awful"
First time I did this was by accident, I said a girls shoulders looked very defined/broad in a jacket with these little shoulder tabs - she started crying and HER TWO FRIENDS STARTED CRYING IN SYMPATHY. I thought I was just being polite, everyone was talking about her stupid fucking outfit.

I read a post of 'transmaxxing' and have done some research into trannies experiences. I'm not gonna do that, but I found it interesting what they all said about oestrogen and testosterone - oestrogen makes you cry, and testosterone makes you angry. The OG transmaxxing guy also spoke about how fucking great being on oestrogen was - he was constantly in awe of colours, felt like he was intoxicated. This is a potential reason for women being so fucking stupid.
I have a gay friend and honestly wish I was gay. We get on so well, if I could just fuck and marry him I would be a truly happy person.

Incels.is, can you turn me into a faggot?

Brootal and good story but I hope you get acid in your face because I hate all attractive people you faggot

nice wall of text but brutal regardless

I like your presence here, even if you were a Chad and I hate Chads. If IT touches this, they are gonna say you made this up, that this is just a lie or a fantasy of yours.

If you ever become a Chad again, please do these things:

1. DO NOT fall in love with a woman, DO NOT marry a woman, just use them to satisfy your sexual desires and nothing more, there's no reason to love people that choose you only for your looks, that's not even true love, they can't gove love without expecting something in return. Use women as fuckmeat, have threesomes, do analsex if you want,they are gonna say yes to any degenerate fantasy of yours, because they want to get you, but they are not going to get you, you're just going to satisfy your animalistic instincts with them and then dump them, take advantage of that, you might have pretty good experiences, but never fall in love, THEY DON'T DESERVE YOUR LOVE.

2. Don't bully incels, even if you become a Chad, remember us, remember our suffering, rebel against the cruel cycle of nature and treat us with dignity, don't let you ego grow so much that you see yourself as superior to us, you're not superior to us just because you have better opportunities in life.

thank you for your insight my friend may I add you?

This post should be pinned.

I always used to talk about Hitler like your schoolmate, the only difference is that i didn't receive the positive feedback as he did :reeeeee:

You never were a Chad and you never will be. As Chad, he was born on and always will be. Have women got on their knees to get fucked by you? No, then you were just a Normie. In the hospital, the foids only used you for their own purposes, namely they tried to improve their self-image by showing on social media how nice and good they are with the weak.
Other than helping women climb the social ladder, you're just a beta.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4fgyaPBOQ

Last edited:
You sound like a faggot normie, man. Talking to girls and having social media. Why are you here? Go enjoy your life

Brutal but I can't sympathize with an attractive person :feelsjuice:

You sound like a faggot normie, man. Talking to girls and having social media. Why are you here? Go enjoy your life
that is the whole point he was once normal than became like us

You never were a Chad and you never will be. As Chad, he was born on and always will be. Have women got on their knees to get fucked by you? No, then you were just a Normie. In the hospital, the foids only used you for their own purposes, namely they tried to improve their self-image by showing on social media how nice and good they are with the weak.
Other than helping women climb the social ladder, you're just a beta.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4fgyaPBOQ

Late bloomers are rare but they exist

Great post. Reminds me of a thread I once read where looksmaxxers who had plastic surgeries admitted that their lives were now worse because of how much people started treating them better and they realized just how much looks decide all of this and how important they are. It's one thing to endlessly talk about blackpill theories, it's an entirely different thing to experience it firsthand from both sides and truly see just how brutal it is.

LOOKS. ARE. EVERYTHING.

It's as simple as that.

This post should be pinned.
Absolutely.