FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
- May 18, 2023
And this is an easily demonstrable reality because the notion of transcendence, of construction, of fighting from the mud to reach the highest point does not exist in women. The woman is a passive subject for which everything revolves around what she is, what she needs, what she will receive and what offspring she will have compared to hers, the object of her desire. The woman, as a passive and intellectually inferior subject, cannot love because loving is a transcendental, rational knowledge and an act of decision based on the inherent freedom of every human being.The first notion I was met with in the manosphere is that men cannot be loved by women. Women only love what men have to offer, as in the case of resources.
People don't know how to love. This is somewhat effective, firstly because people confuse the biological factor with another essential aspect, which is the perpetuation of this relationship over time. Physical attraction declines in the same couple over time with the same proportionality that couples get used to themselves. Basing love on biological variables is nothing more than the halo effect of expected results and tangible results. Animals with reduced or no consciousness do not love, because they do not have consciousness. The woman, in her little evolution, does not know how to love because she cannot transcend her primary instincts and because they are strongly conditioned to be possessors of the power of reproduction. Her elemental function is to be a semen storehouse for the fittest, while the man inevitably lives in the permanent dynamic of being accepted or rejected. In this Hegelian dichotomy, only man can love because he is basically dispossessed and has nothing more than his reason for survival, woman is subject to his ability to amass resources and protection that he understands as the central objective of his existence for a in turn, bring offspring.That is true for the majority of men: their wives respect them, sometimes not even that, but they have no deep desire for their men. However, that does not mean women are incapable of loving men.
This is a masochistic instinct, which is contrasted with the sadistic instinct of the man who has the most access to the sexual market. This is elementary in psychoanalysis and in modern psychology. Masochism occurs in women as a way to enhance their survival, at unhealthy levels. Moreover, it is the denial of one's own being-in-itself because in this submission, the woman denies her freedom to submit. There is no love in submission because love is a rational act of freedom and decision. Therefore, women, cannot love.A woman is attracted to a man's physical appearance and interested in his behavior. When a woman is stunned by the physical appearance and behavior of a man, she becomes deeply obsessed with him. When she is met with the opportunity to enjoy his body and know him with more intimacy, she desires him so much that she would rather die than live a day without him.
The art of loving - E. Fromm
1. The masochist is he who, to gain satisfaction for his longing for freedom, takes pleasure in submitting to a will alien to his own, and who therefore destroys his freedom. [...] The masochist seeks to be controlled, to be humiliated, to submit to fate, to abase himself, because this gives him a feeling of inner security and the illusion of freedom from the burden of making choices. The masochist experiences a momentary 'dying' of his freedom, of his responsibility, of his separateness, and of his integrity, and feels merged with something greater than he himself. It is the sensation of a paradoxical 'oneness' with the very power which restricts and destroys him.
2. Masochism is the expression of a paralyzing lack of faith in one's own powers, the lack of courage to be oneself. It reveals the existence of profound doubts about one's own worth, doubts which are often only half-conscious and which are covered up by exaggerated strivings for perfection and by illusions of omnipotence."
3. Masochism is essentially an escape from the pain of separateness, the individual's feeling of being isolated, of being cut off from the world and from other human beings. The masochist tries to escape from this unbearable pain by becoming part of something greater than himself—by fusing himself with another person or by submitting to an all-powerful authority
4. The masochistic person becomes, as it were, the recipient and instrument of the punitive force against which he originally rebelled. His own rebellion against authority, freedom, and life is taken over by a punitive agency, to which he submits with total devotion
5. Masochism is the child of the unbearable pain of isolation, of the unbearable sense of powerlessness and separateness. It is a child who was driven out of the house, away from the warmth and security of mother and father, out into the cold and hostile world
1. Where such men love, they have no desire, and where they desire, they cannot love (Civilization and Its Discontents)
2. In the relations of sadism and masochism, the feelings of love and sexual excitation become associated, and it can almost be said that in this way the love between the sexes, romantic love, is derived. (Three Essays on the Theory of Sexuality)
3. Love and need are interdependent, but still not identical. In the extreme case, when need has brought the most wretched object to love, its longing seems to be an outright masochism of the ego. (Group Psychology and the Analysis of the Ego).
4. In masochism, on the contrary, it is the other person, the beloved object, who does everything: the person loved uses the subject's body for his own enjoyment, inflicts the punishment, and takes all the decisions. (The Economic Problem of Masochism)
Being and Nothingness - J. P. Sartre :
Love is not just a feeling. It's an action, a decision we make every day. It's not something that happens to us, but something we actively choose and create. Love is a commitment to another person, a choice to see them as they are, with all their flaws and complexities, and to care for them deeply. It's a decision to be there for them, to support and nurture their growth. Love is a continuous act of freedom, where we affirm the existence and worth of the other, and in doing so, we affirm our own existence and freedom as well.
That is, a masochistic act. And what is romanticism if not an illusion of the idolatry of a human being to the category of god?And that is represented by art in some sense. In the second part of Twilight, Edward has left Bella, and she is sending hundreds of emails to his sister, Alice, in the hope of receiving a return from his beloved Edward. She is screaming, hurting herself, refusing to eat, and locking herself away from society as she considers suicide in case Edward never returns.
Broadly speaking, it is the man who commits suicide in much larger proportions than women. The woman commits suicide because she in her childish mind cannot achieve her masochism goal. The man commits suicide because he is easily replaceable, because he understands that he is not fit to survive (https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/suicide-death-rates-by-sex-who; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide)Although Twilight is a fictional story, there are many cases of girls that committed suicide over breaking up with their boyfriends. Cases of girls that harmed their bodies, like slitting their wrists, because they could not fathom going separate ways. Girls that married their boyfriends and spent the rest of their lives with them without cheating.
You confuse the object of desire with love. If you desire an object, you don't love it, you idolize it. Idolize a statue, if you wish, there is no love or concept like it because there is only emptiness. The woman is unable to escape the halo effect, the woman cannot love by decision and rationality, but by changing and fluctuating emotions, which is, technically, not love.Are they just songs or do they represent a deep desire for some men that a lot of women have?
It's still not love. Even adolescent boys cannot understand love because their minds are not developed enough to understand the essential concept of experience. Sexual attraction is mixed with the desire for experiences. The adolescent sexual market is so dynamic that all these concepts understood as "love" fall apart before the liquidity of idiot pubescent relationships affected by their hormones.And if you say it is interest in resources, how do you explain teenage girls that date teenage boys who have no car, no house, and no job? How do you explain women who sustain men? What about rich women who date down?
You enter into a contradiction. Women objectively "love" what this man possesses, which is his genetics based on his phenotype. But they do not love being-in-itself but rather being-for-itself. That is, it is the idolatry of the body, and the desire for submission based on the cognitive dissonance between what the body represents and what this person rationally is. Therefore, the woman cannot love, only masochistically idolize.Men can be loved by women, but they have to be physically attractive and engaging. And that is the best type of relationship, because she likes you, not what you possess.
Indeed, we "incels" are not loved because we are not objects of reproductive idolatry. However, you do not understand that the woman does not have the rationality or freedom in her "ability to love" to understand what love exemplifies. You can't even talk about love in the majority of human beings.High IQ. I remember believing in the "women can't love men" meme once. It's a massive cope. They can and do love men, they just don't love you.
This is a good assimilation of all that has been discussed above. A man, due to his hypogamous nature, can dispense with the idolatry of the body to perpetuate a vital project, while a woman cannot because a woman cannot love. She can only idolize her best sexual option because she has the power to replace any man in her most fertile stage.I could love a girl for what she is
A girl cannot love me for what I am.
This is flatly false by all the propositions previously assimilated. The only point in which a woman can love, and not even that under terms that do not enter masochism and freedom as the centrality of love, is "maternal love." The woman cannot love like the man, nor can she reach the centrality of love because the woman does not even have the capacity to reflect beyond her narcissistic and psychopathic egoism.They do, and their love is way stronger and more unconditional than men's. But only those with good genes are able to experience their love
Reflect deeply and realize that it is man who always sacrifices himself, it is man who has suffered the most in all arts and sciences. One who has understood the concept of love as a concept of eternity and permanence and not an object of sexual reproduction that can be replaced. Understand, brocels, that a woman cannot love because her only way of survival is to use others as objects of satisfaction, centralization of resources, protection and a source of the best sperm material. While man survives rationally understanding that permanence and stability is the only fundamental key to our evolution. Observe who are the best artists, the best scientists, the best writers, the best philosophers, the best in all aspects of thought. And they will realize that women do not reach even a minimum percentage of masculine rationality, because women cannot love, do not know how to love, biologically they are not evolved to transcend their nature as a socially domesticated animal.
@Draconian Times @PersonalityChad @Yan Babayan @laincel