Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacey taking credit for incels work and gets Promoted

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Recent incident at work involved another loner who is quite, usually keeps to himself, ugly spent 6 months working on a project, it was really good, discovered lots of errors and fixed half the systems. He did Computer Engineering and here you have Stacey with her arts degree come in and takes credit while he was sick one day, took all the work and findings, gave a presentation to the Directors and got a fucken $70,000 pay rise. Fuck life.

Life on downloaded-a-bot-to-play-while-I-swallow-chads-cum mode

I hope this is larp and not real.

Very common actually
This is why you should go into fields without bitches.

Oh wait standards are lowered so these rats infest every single profession with their fucking weak and meagre presence :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

serious ragefuel

It is real but it happens all the time, think about it where do all those art degrees go, they become generalists in organisations, however since they lack the technical skills , they normally present the findings and hence get all the credit.

Not surprising. Sub-chads are literal slaves in 2018

This literally enrages me. I wish eternal suffering upon that whore.

This is the type of shit that makes want to drop out
But I can't LDARmaxx if I don't work
fuck

This is the type of shit that makes want to drop out
But I can't LDARmaxx if I don't work
fuck
U need to work 5 days a week just to get by and have the weekend to LDAR

U need to work 5 days a week just to get by and have the weekend to LDAR
My aunt who is a principal at a school already offered me a job for when I graduate. The teachers get paid quite good there. I don't know if I can be a teacher though. I might have to drop out soon.

My aunt who is a principal at a school already offered me a job for when I graduate. The teachers get paid quite good there. I don't know if I can be a teacher though. I might have to drop out soon.
Isn't teaching or any front line service role extremely bad for incels? Call centres can be ok because you are not face to face.

Isn't teaching or any front line service role extremely bad for incels? Call centres can be ok because you are not face to face.
I wasn't aware of the fact that I was an incel before choosing to be a teacher. I feel dumb.
Call centres sound pretty bad too since I am extremely shy even on the phone. I'll wait for a little longer, drop out if my looksmaxxing fails and be a janitor for the rest of my life.

And just to think that we live in a world where this bitch gets to keep her head just lmao

If all men were blsckpilled, all foids would be decapitated lmao

You should tell this to your boss or something right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report what happened obviously to human resources or your boss. Not that anyone will actually care.

Also, you go girl.

And just to think that we live in a world where this bitch gets to keep her head just lmao

If all men were blsckpilled, all foids would be decapitated lmao
All Muslim men are Blackpilled.