Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Speedloader’s oneitis GIGATHREAD. Ask me any questions

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
are you a chad

are you finally gonna ask her out on april 2

What is the most you have done with her? Kissed? Held hands? Etc.

How can you have a oneitis you do things with frequently if you are truly ugly ?

Also, if you get her, will you leave this forsaken place ?

I'm telling you please do not "confess" your love for her please for the love of God.
Also she's most likely using you as a orbiter to help her self esteem.
Speedloader2

How can you have a oneitis you do things with frequently if you are truly ugly ?

Also, if you get her, will you leave this forsaken place ?
Probably I’m not truly ugly just not attractive enough. after i confess I’ll create the thread, and depending on her answer I’ll stay here or get banned
I'm telling you please do not "confess" your love for her please for the love of God.
Also she's most likely using you as a orbiter to help her self esteem.
View attachment 227190
i cant cope wih being just an orbiter

IS EVERYONE HERE A LARPERCEL ?!
Images 1

All I can really say is good luck. idk how you look but if this works than thats another one for the list of ascended users. Just don’t forget your blackpill knowledge even after leaving this site behind. That is, if it works. I find failed ascension attempts to be the biggest blackpillfuel moments tbh

Whats your approach ?

Cum in her vaganalossus

IS EVERYONE HERE A LARPERCEL ?!
View attachment 227194
Spiders me
All I can really say is good luck. idk how you look but if this works than thats another one for the list of ascended users. Just don’t forget your blackpill knowledge even after leaving this site behind. That is, if it works. I find failed ascension attempts to be the biggest blackpillfuel moments tbh
blackpill is something that can’t be easily forgotten
Whats your approach ?
i will send something like that: we get along very well, spend a lot of time together, lets take our relationships on a new level

i will send something like that: we get along very well, spend a lot of time together, lets take our relationships on a new level

Lmao what a soft approach. New level sounds like cope. Just be direct and get it over with.

Brag thread reported

How would you write it if you were me?

Ill help out a fellowcel. Ive messaged many foids and got rejected (mostly coz of looks). In any case, iam always direct about what i want. Tell her you find her attractive and would like for her to be your gf. Simple really. She either wants you or she doesnt.

you are rice. That is bragging enough.
Selfie

what are you talking about? partial face reveal here, I honestly believed in just be asian and went to approach girls and got rejected badly, my face is too bad even for just be asian, its over.

View attachment 227205
what are you talking about? partial face reveal here, I honestly believed in just be asian and went to approach girls and got rejected badly, my face is too bad even for just be asian, its over.
Mogs me to hell and back. Bet you have hunter eyes too

Is she younger or older than u

Probably I’m not truly ugly just not attractive enough. after i confess I’ll create the thread, and depending on her answer I’ll stay here or get banned

i cant cope wih being just an orbiter
Brutal