Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Speedloader’s oneitis GIGATHREAD. Ask me any questions

You are gigacoping if you are trying to figure out which exact way to ask her out or proposition her for a relationship. If you look good enough she will say yes if you look bad she will say no thats all there is to it. The method is irrelevant.

Youre living in a clown world, LOOKS are the money in this sexual market. What you are saying is “how should I hand the money to make sure they take it?” It doesnt matter how you hand over the money, it only matters that you have enough money. The money in this analogy of course being LOOKS

You are gigacoping if you are trying to figure out which exact way to ask her out or proposition her for a relationship. If you look good enough she will say yes if you look bad she will say no thats all there is to it. The method is irrelevant.

Youre living in a clown world, LOOKS are the money in this sexual market. What you are saying is “how should I hand the money to make sure they take it?” It doesnt matter how you hand over the money, it only matters that you have enough money. The money in this analogy of course being LOOKS
Based and blackpilled. I just want to make sure I won’t sound scared when I’ll do it

Describe her to me.

Why are u such a low t cuck orbiter?

Describe her to me.
167 cm, slav, prey blue eyes. Dyed hair (unnatural colors). A bit chubby, hamster cheeks and nice tits. And her hands are the softest and smoothest I’ve ever touched in my life

Based and blackpilled. I just want to make sure I won’t sound scared when I’ll do it
I don't get it, whether or not you sound scared is irrelevant, so why worry about it? That doesn't sound difficult anyways, even if you are nervous you can just act like its no big deal. Just walk up and say “hey you wanna bang?” If she says yes then you have won if she says no then you are not any worse off than before

Why are u such a low t cuck orbiter?
Because my genes
I don't get it, whether or not you sound scared is irrelevant, so why worry about it? That doesn't sound difficult anyways, even if you are nervous you can just act like its no big deal. Just walk up and say “hey you wanna bang?” If she says yes then you have won if she says no then you are not any worse off than before
ill do it online

Because my genes

ill do it online
Well if you do it online then you dont have to worry about sounding scared. You should just do it so you dont have to spend any more time worrying about it. Definitely report back what happens I am interested to hear about it

How do u even have female friends as an incel?
Not saying that you shouldn't, but it's the fact that you somehow CAN