Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal er8 yeah I'm dying Bros, so my "frens" treat me like I'm already a ghost.... emba radio, living the "pre-lonely death" life!

did you already speak to doctors about it?
Why not just post DNR bro... Here's summery.
It's easy to not trust them strangers that dgaf about you..

I don't understand why folks look up to, and trust them? It's like all you are is a car/house/boat/2nd house payment to them.

They ain't you're Fren! I know so many folks talk like they think they are loved by them Rando strangers! And you can't change there minds...

The herbal stuff is slow, but all drugs and stuff came from it, so it's a valid thing...

Pain is the hardest thing to find herbs for. Their all illegal! Everything useful is banned! I had to use veterinary stuff to cure my spine injury. (DMSO) a type of tree sap product.
The covid fiasco only solidified my mistrust of them shitbags.

Why not just post DNR bro... Here's summery.

The covid fiasco only solidified my mistrust of them shitbags.
Dude maybe you just have low blood pressure, it comes from the food you eat. I dunno though, thats why you have to consult a doctor .

How do you know thats its your valve? Is this an old issue? Just asking okay, no fighting or angry brocel

Dude maybe you just have low blood pressure, it comes from the food you eat. I dunno though, thats why you have to consult a doctor .

How do you know thats its your valve? Is this an old issue? Just asking okay, no fighting or angry brocel
Other folks that had exact same symptoms...

I eaten the same stuff for decades bro... Plenty of salt...

As for doctors. Besides distrust, there's transportation. There no ride for my multiple needed test visits. There's no Buddy to take the time to wait for me to deal with it all.

As for getting surgery, besides not trusting some student nigger - I'm a povertycel on gov medical insurance, disposable - to cut open my ribs and do whatever... Then go back to my crappie shack alone and recover with no help at all. Ive recovered from other shit alone, and it was no fun at all. This type of bone cutting surgery is far more painful than a bad leg from a motorcycle crash.

And for what, exactly? A few more pain filled years of begging for pain medication for my flawed surgery? Or aftereffects? Old folks are fragile. Why can't I die with dignity?

Why should I cling to a life of crap? Why should I BEG for a few more years of, this... Should I beg? Or should I die like I lived?

It's about having dignity bro. Everyone dies.

Other folks that had exact same symptoms...

I eaten the same stuff for decades bro... Plenty of salt...

As for doctors. Besides distrust, there's transportation. There no ride for my multiple needed test visits. There's no Buddy to take the time to wait for me to deal with it all.

As for getting surgery, besides not trusting some student nigger - I'm a povertycel on gov medical insurance, disposable - to cut open my ribs and do whatever... Then go back to my crappie shack alone and recover with no help at all. Ive recovered from other shit alone, and it was no fun at all. This type of bone cutting surgery is far more painful than a bad leg from a motorcycle crash.

And for what, exactly? A few more pain filled years of begging for pain medication for my flawed surgery? Or aftereffects? Old folks are fragile. Why can't I die with dignity?

Why should I cling to a life of crap? Why should I BEG for a few more years of, this... Should I beg? Or should I die like I lived?

It's about having dignity bro. Everyone dies.
get one of these home blood pressure measuring machine cheap off Amazon for $20 and measure your blood pressure every 20 minutes for 7 days. Low blood pressure makes you exhausted. You could have low blood pressure

81u4DGsJ6dL AC SX425

That stuff lowers your blood pressure my brudda. I was struggling with constant regular episodes of diziness, near collapsing and shit. Doctor took my blood and sent it for analysis. He showed me the results, there are things in vitamikns that make blood pressure go very low. So I stopped taking vitamins and I got better. Now I take vitamins every 2-3 days instead of every day, that works best for me.

That stuff lowers your blood pressure my brudda. I was struggling with constant regular episodes of diziness, near collapsing and shit. Doctor took my blood and sent it for analysis. He showed me the results, there are things in vitamikns that make blood pressure go very low. So I stopped taking vitamins and I got better. Now I take vitamins every 2-3 days instead of every day, that works best for me.
I stop every once in a while because they are such a hassle. I do know they have weird crap in them "anti nutrients" but I do take them sometimes.

I don't get dizzy. Just weak and tired.

An ugly, ill (whether mentally or physically), male is no one's friend. We have nothing to offer anyone, so we're ignored at best, and hated at worst. There's no escaping this fate besides death.

I stop every once in a while because they are such a hassle. I do know they have weird crap in them "anti nutrients" but I do take them sometimes.

I don't get dizzy. Just weak and tired.
do you get weak and tired when sitting or only when walking or lifting stuff?

By the way vitmains are not anti nutrient they just have alot of good stuff that vegetables have also but just LOADS of it. So to get the same aount ou would need to eat like 5 bags of spinach or something which nobody does. Thats all

do you get weak and tired when sitting or only when walking or lifting stuff?

By the way vitmains are not anti nutrient they just have alot of good stuff that vegetables have also but just LOADS of it. So to get the same aount ou would need to eat like 5 bags of spinach or something which nobody does. Thats all
Oh. Yeah.

No I can sit really good! I'm sitting rn!

It's doing stuff thats hard.

Sitting is all I can do because I gas out when doing stuff. I ain't no fatass lazy fuck! Lol.
Doing what kind of stuff makes you gas out?

er8 yeah I'm dying Bros, so my "frens" treat me like I'm already a ghost.... emba radio, living the "pre-lonely death" life!

some very brutal shit about dying alone. especially, if you know about it.
(I finally figured out my health problem - bad heart valve - & I'm taking herbal action to fix it. I might be too late, but it seems like it's helping....)

should play in you browser, if not, try downloading and renaming the suffix to m4a

episode / topic guide / link (if available)

Emba radio! (no# @ hidden zone)
er2 kittens vs rats (updated)

er3 incels of the 80s 90s tributemaxx
er4 rude edgelordmaxxing
er5 (pending TBA) fifth anniversary!
er6 mannequin sexdoll fun!
er7 murderer ascension story
er8 I'm dying

er9 the woods

anyway,
they treat you like you're already gone! a literal fucking ghostcel! the walking dead!

stfu!...
View attachment 1191628
it's very brutal to be even more ignored than usual. especially in a time of emo need! surely I wasn't deserving of such treatment? especially from Christians! wtf?! ChriSTAINS is more like it! gdmf shit!

maybe they think I'm going to hell? why be nice to the doomed sinner?

ofc, I'd rather live another 20+ years, but I might not.

dying...
View attachment 1191629
it really pisses me off to be so disposable... gdmf Randos on the street, larp about "caring about me" far more than people I've known for decades... they can't even be bothered to pretend. ); ); );

I should probably cry about it, but, I'm dry. tbh, I'm kind of shocked about it.

maybe everyone I know is an emoless NPC? worthless fucking normies! at least their not blatantly cheering, so there's that...

in a way I get it... no one wants to be reminded of their own mortality. but it's natural. inevitable. common.

I suppose caring about someone's death is based on how much you benefited from their life? like some kind of ratio?

family man is mourned, unknown stranger isn't. but these fuckers know me! some are almost in the same boat as me. maybe they have better FAMs? better frens? who knows...

maybe they don't want to be around to watch me die, keel over. because they might "feel bad" or be made "uncomfortable" at having to stick around and deal with cops and EMTs and all the questions... too much effort.

then again, wtf exactly does one say to the dying? (what I said, is probably best) tell them they were a joy to know! you were grateful for their company... it's not gay to care about a bro! to tell them that they improved you're life! it's a kindness!

I'm not fishing for care or sympathy from y'all randobros here, bros. I'm just saying.online strangers and rando street people care more than IRL people I've known for decades... and that's some brutal shit right there..

and yelling into the cybervoid is my only way to reach out for emo comfort. at least a way to say goodbye to "someone." anyone...

but then again, my herbology skills might cure me... I've cured other stuff with it. but, there no cure for death. (death is its own cure.) but damn, the lack of emo support sure is brutal. especially when I'm feeling all mortal like this.

any of you suifuckers think it's a great thing to die, unless you have been around death and dying people, you have no clue. you're unrealistic!

"dying is easy. it's living that's the hard part..." #shitwaffles #!

so, if you know how mortally doomed you are, it might be best to keep it to yourself!

how fucked up is that?

it's indeed brutal. and almost over. but not not yet! (I hope)
Græpe these fucking slutz!!!!!

I do everything to stay healthy. I don’t care. Health is everything, and it improves my mental health.

It’s unfortunate how normies operate but if it makes you feel any better, they’ll also come face to face with the grim reaper as im sure you’ve realized. Wild.

You know heart valves can be replaced right?

Dying in your own terms in some shack is preferable to dying in some hospital hooked up to some machines, with nurses and doctors doing painful tests on you.

My grandpa died in a hospital and let me tell you that it isn't a good way to go. Some your weed, enjoy your animals and live your last moments to the fullest.

You know heart valves can be replaced right?
Yes, but
Dying in your own terms in some shack is preferable to dying in some hospital hooked up to some machines, with nurses and doctors doing painful tests on you.

My grandpa died in a hospital and let me tell you that it isn't a good way to go. Some your weed, enjoy your animals and live your last moments to the fullest.
Ok