Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My new noodle oneitis : What I have learned so far

C

Confessor

Banned
-
Thread for context :

So today I bunked all of my classes to keep tab on my new Noodle Oneitis. I searched the college database to learn what classes and stuff students of her department have with a help of a friend and was able to pinpoint where she would be throughout the day. What I have discovered so far is that she only has two other Noodle female friends but a LOT of fucking male niggers as 'acquaintances'. Fuck at least six different guys approach her to make small talk throughout the day. Situation looks grim for me. She has no mutuals with me and neither does she seem connected to me in anyway. I can't approach her out of the blue and now apparently 6 other niggas are probably also hounding after her. GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY DICKHEADS :lasereyes:

I couldn't find her facebook and her instagram seems private. I have sent a request now it remains to be seen if she accepts. Regarding her socials I saw she has her pronous on her instagram and pride flag which is a massive redflag but we will see.

If only I knew if she is in any clubs or co curriculars. I could join that and get to know her. I think I am gonna have to stalk her after college hours to do that. I will make another post only after I have something more substantial.

Image 2024 05 21 175405838

i also like noodlewhores

many cute noodlefoids at my uni but theyre all chad only obviously

Sad-Pepe-Suicide-meme-xhpk1.jpg

I wish I could form relationships with people IRL maybe then i'd be doing shit like this instead of being depressed all day

I wish I could form relationships with people IRL maybe then i'd be doing shit like this instead of being depressed all day
It's all about meeting people kek. I rotted throughout the pandemic but now I am regaining social contacts once again.

Stop being such a miserable bluepilled cuck please.

Damn which state in you for many Noodles to be there ?
i dont wanna doxx myself but its a bougie uni basically and no its not in the north east

and there arent *that* many of them

Never began for nigger loving cucks

@KillNiggers