Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rejected yet again

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Let’s get straight to the story: my oneitis promised me that she will introduce me to her female friend that lives away from the cite in the village. This day finally came (yesterday). We drove to the village and went to her friend’s house. We were watching tv, eating and talking. Oneitis friend was laughing but she looked really nervous and uncomfortable. After dinner i told that we must go for a walk.

While we were walkig oneitis started to discuss people’s looks. She said that she divides people into 3 categories: cute, beautiful and ugly. And the bitch had nerve to say that I’m ugly but cute (what the fuck do you mean you fucking tarded creature? That i look like beta cuck?) . And her friend said that i have eyes of the murderer (lack of under eye bone support and high upper eyelid exposure). I was looking calm, but inside of me burned the rage of thousand shotguns

Time has come to leave. While we were leavi oneitis friend’s mother was asking us to come visit again as soon as possible. When i got home i texted the friend of oneitis for some time, but she was quite cold. Today she ignored me. Read my messages but didn’t answer.

Fuck this gay existence, couple of centimeters of bone divide me and happiness. Fuck it

P.s: the oneitis friend was turbofoidlet which i heightmogged to hell and back, but it didn’t really matter because she doesn’t want a man taller than her, she wants man taller than 6 feet

Should’ve told her you look like you have the eyes of a murderer cause you’ll murder that pussy

she didnt want to call you straight ugly, classic virtue signaling whore.

Bad eye area is a death sentence, its as important as a good lower third.
t. Subhuman eye area
BC025348 289B 4799 9AB6 9E11440996A0

Why are you hanging out with your oneitis anyway?

Being their friend for "introductions" is a cope. If they don't want you, neither will their friends.

Being their friend for "introductions" is a cope. If they don't want you, neither will their friends.
We’re all slaves to our hormones

Being a friend with a foid is cope, she only puts you there because she's too much of a pussy to outright say she doesn't like you

Being a friend with a foid is cope, she only puts you there because she's too much of a pussy to outright say she doesn't like you
Seems legit. Though why not just hang out with me, but introduce me to foid friend that will just reject and laugh behind my back anyway?

mogs me because contact with female

mogs me because contact with female
Idk man what’s worse. Not contacting with them at all or seeing them knowing that deep inside they hate you just because of looks

We drove to the village and went to her friend’s house.

Who drove?

While we were walkig oneitis started to discuss people’s looks. She said that she divides people into 3 categories: cute, beautiful and ugly. And the bitch had nerve to say that I’m ugly but cute (what the fuck do you mean you fucking tarded creature? That i look like beta cuck?) . And her friend said that i have eyes of the murderer (lack of under eye bone support and high upper eyelid exposure). I was looking calm, but inside of me burned the rage of thousand shotguns

Brutal.

Fucking savage. Hope you're doing ok brocel.

Btw, what do murderer eyes look like ? I think i might have them, since foids get uncomfortable around me.

Everytime I discuss sexuality with women the blackpill gets confirmed. It’s brutal.
I was the driver. Otherwise it would be emasculating
Best answer

Last edited:
Fucking savage. Hope you're doing ok brocel.
View attachment 220628

Btw, what do murderer eyes look like ? I think i might have them, since foids get uncomfortable around me.
Sorry bro, but I’m not okay. I feel so bad that my mental pain transitions to physical. Murderer eyes are probably the ones that look like mine: eyebags due to lack of bone support on the bottom and high eyelid exposure combined with dark coloring (mine are almost black)

Last edited:
Sorry bro, but I’m not okay. I feel so bad that my mental pain transitions to physical. Murderer eyes are probably the ones that look like mine: eyebags due to lack of bone support on the bottom and high eyelid exposudre combined with dark coloring (mine are almost black)
Feel your pain. Foids have been afraid of me (including class mates), because they claim look like a rapist to them. It’s brutal and so infuriating.

Feel your pain. Foids have been afraid of me (including class mates), because they claim look like a rapist to them. It’s brutal and so infuriating.
Ugly man is always a rapist in the eyes of foids

You knew that was going to happen, don't you?
well that was really bad, but at least you're more blackpilled than never :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
it's over

well that was really bad, but at least you're more blackpilled than never :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
it's over
Hoping for the best is in the nature of homo sapiens. Of course we need to expirience shit like that to stay blackpilled
But imagine even having the audacity to speak out stuff like this in public.
Bitches were beaten with oaken clubs for talking trash in the old times

it's over
I sometimes envy those of you who never have contact with women. Because the blackpill hammers you everytime once it comes to romantic issues.
In my bluepilled days some women I approached became bashful. I mistook this for shyness, now I even know there is no such thing as a shy women- they just want chad.

My blood boiled reading this. Stay strong, my friend

That’s brutal

I’m sorry bro. Hang in there :cryfeels:

OP: Hangs with 2 foids at the same time :chad:

Me: lays in bed and gets mogged by a CO thread
:feelsrope:

OP: Hangs with 2 foids at the same time :chad:

Me: lays in bed and gets mogged by a CO thread
:feelsrope:
I also lie in a bed now. intense headache doesn’t even allow me to play doom eternal. And i fucking know that rejection is what caused physical pain

Sad to read it rejection pill is brutal

>Chad is an actual serial killer
"Teehee"

An incels life is pure rejection of success tbh

The only time an incel ever "wins" is being the first sperm to the egg and you pay for it dearly.