Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So my oneitis rejected me...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
This is a follow up to this thread

SO long story short, I confessed my feelings to my oneitis and I it didn't go well. I could see in her eyes that she wanted to ball her eyes out. In her head she was probably thinking, "Why is the subhuman talking to me". She didn't even know my name but I digress. She wanted to laugh, I could tell.

Yeah it never begun brocels. I'm done. I think I'm going to take a break from the forum otherwise my rage with been increased by 10 fold. I'll come back after a few months, or maybe I'll never come back hopefully I'll find a new oneitis.

Goodbye my fellow brocels:
@Mortis
@ilieknothing
@GodspeedPeasant
@depressedblackcel
@Michael W. Ford

Maybe you'll learn your lesson this time, simp.

What did she actually say though

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Man...
Man...
I could tell what sort of person she was just from her picture. Plenty of her types in my old school.
Don't jump to idolising someone else. Learn from this. This shouldn't have come as any surprise, but can't fault you for feeling some sort of way. Emotions are illogical.

Last edited:
I don't know where you guys get the courage to speak to foids, I've never confessed my feelings to anyone

I don't know where you guys get the courage to speak to foids, I've never confessed my feelings to anyone
You know it's over when you can't even speak to someone because of your subhumanness

Don’t leave, we need you to fight cumskins

This is a follow up to this thread

SO long story short, I confessed my feelings to my oneitis and I it didn't go well. I could see in her eyes that she wanted to ball her eyes out. In her head she was probably thinking, "Why is the subhuman talking to me". She didn't even know my name but I digress. She wanted to laugh, I could tell.

Yeah it never begun brocels. I'm done. I think I'm going to take a break from the forum otherwise my rage with been increased by 10 fold. I'll come back after a few months, or maybe I'll never come back hopefully I'll find a new oneitis.

Goodbye my fellow brocels:
@Mortis
@ilieknothing
@GodspeedPeasant
@depressedblackcel
@Michael W. Ford

Not surprising. Well, at least you tried i guess :yes:

Fellowmzsnsicel, i dont really know that pain of being rejected face2face. i know you can recover from this. hope 2 see you soon. in the future forget about oneitis. its a stupid obsession that will only destroy you

You never should've done it.... it would've saved you so much heartache and pain...

at least you gave it a try
just try 899 times more and maybe you'll get lucky!

Over for stillhashopecels:feelsjuice:.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Maybe you'll learn your lesson this time, simp.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Man...
Man...
I could tell what sort of person she was just from her picture. Plenty of her types in my old school.
Don't jump to idolising someone else. Learn from this. This shouldn't have come as any surprise, but can't fault you for feeling some sort of way. Emotions are illogical.

I’ll miss you bro, but this is the brutal situation that you’ll constantly experience as a blackcel. Take some time to cool yourself and reflect.

Oneitis = bluepilled
I haven’t had oneitis since I was a teenager, she ended up fucking a bunch of guys and that led me to getting blackpilled
That was so long ago anyway…

If you were born Chad, she would be yours

Biological Imperative. Her brain was like “Bad Genes, Trigger Disgust.”

Why the fuck did you ask her out if you knew that she was going to reject you?
People on here have no common sense, smh