Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [SOY OVERLOAD] "only misogyny, homophobia and transphobia are wrong bro" nevermind real, timeless morals and values, independent of media & status quo

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
fucking sheeps man, they have no conception of right and wrong beyond what they're told

Npc meme is real

Whenever I hear the words 'misogyny' or 'transphobic' I just roll my eyes. They've done a good job of making me not give the slightest fuck about their fake outrage.

Whenever I hear the words 'misogyny' or 'transphobic' I just roll my eyes. They've done a good job of making me not give the slightest fuck about their fake outrage.
same ngl

OMG HOW YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT WOMEN AND LE 42% OMG WE GET BEATED BY OUR TYRONES BECAUSE WE ARE WHORES AND LE 42% IS DYING BECAUSE SOCIETY CAN'T TAKE'EM ANYMORE PLS STOP YOU HAVE TO CARE ABOUT THEM

Astounding smug stupidity of the mainstream media.

OMG HOW YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT WOMEN AND LE 42% OMG WE GET BEATED BY OUR TYRONES BECAUSE WE ARE WHORES AND LE 42% IS DYING BECAUSE SOCIETY CAN'T TAKE'EM ANYMORE PLS STOP YOU HAVE TO CARE ABOUT THEM
based

who gives a fuck about what these faggots think, im just here to hate women

Islamic morals are the best morals, far superior to the west.

They re pointing out you've posted 3k since January. It is criticising postmaxxing.

Misogny, incel, hatred, "who hurt you", homophobic and bigoted are all some of the retarded buzzwords they use when they disagree with you. 90% of society is literal braindead fucking NPCs

They re pointing out you've posted 3k since January. It is criticising postmaxxing.
they post almost everything i say here and they're even making shit up about me. now some cuck is saying i think ted bundy was awesome, when actually what i said is that he was a chad with a bad personality who still got laid, which proves the blackpill

not to mention the one who out of the blue said I'm a convicted child molester :dafuckfeels: wtf is wrong with this people

Last edited:
Whenever I hear someone claim or imply that women are at disadvantage I wanna puke.

Homophobia and transphobia are natural, gays and trannies are pretty much all pedos and rapists, its rare to find one whos not morally depraved

Homophobia and transphobia are natural, gays and trannies are pretty much all pedos and rapists, its rare to find one whos not morally depraved
based

also trannies are such fucking freaks that most people can't take them despite all the propaganda and shit. imagine being such a freak that the media puts its full power into brainwashing people to accept you, no one dares to question you in public, and yet you go out and people can't stand being around you jfl, and they're like that by choice because they do that shit voluntarily

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back