Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Someone else that’s never done shit gets a blowjob". Husband confused that wife gave Chad pussy in the past for no cost. He's even aware of the meme.

ddking0001

ddking0001

Veteran
★★

Why would she pleasure her past hook ups but not her husband?​

Satisfaction

I’ve seen many posts about “how do I get past my spouse’s past”. Mine is a bit more specific. Having been married for 12 years, we have unfortunately followed the cliche of blowjobs becoming non-existent. Unfortunate because I enjoy receiving and she knows it. I’m an eager giver but she doesn’t enjoy receiving. Our sex life isn’t great but I’m patient because I know it comes with this phase of life, being so busy. Recently she randomly told me a story from her past, which we have done very little of sharing sexual past. She had a wild phase which has never bothered me. She randomly tells me a brief story of her only group sex experience, which surprised me as we’ve never done anything close to that. 2 things that stuck in my head. She blew the guy and the encounter happened because someone said to her “come back to our place and party.” Here’s where my brain won’t stfu. I do everything I possibly can to make her happy. She has a job by choice, not necessity. I do my share of housework, cooking, plan stuff. I just can’t get past the fact that I try to be the best husband I can be and no bj’s. Someone else that’s never done shit gets a blowjob. Tbh I got one on my first date with her too. I’ve tried talking about it but she’s made a few comments that she doesn’t do that anymore. And now I feel like if she did do it, it would be some form of punishment. Should I do nothing for her? I’m sure other guys have experienced this or women can explain?

Imagine putting 12 years of arduous effort into a relationship and you're stuck in this situation.

This is likely for anyone here who does somehow ascend.

I hate this world.

Chad doesn't have to deal with this because he hooks up with random women

muh wild phase, my nigga at this point every woman younger than 75 has had a "wild phase", lol

and "one" group sex experience is a lot, what do you mean "just one", rofl

ahhhh normies (note: there's nothing normal about these freaks)

muh wild phase, my nigga at this point every woman younger than 75 has had a "wild phase", lol

and "one" group sex experience is a lot, what do you mean "just one", rofl

ahhhh normies (note: there's nothing normal about these freaks)
Just one group chad gangbang tee hee :foidSoy:
That’s like nothing at all tee hee :foidSoy:
Now give me my money from your job for being with you for 12 years my oofy doofy

and don’t expect any sexual activity from me now that I’m a ran-through mature and self-respecting roast beef woman, Mr. Oofy ‘Betabuxx’ Doofy … I rode the cock carousel for 10 years for muh self-discoveryyy :foidSoy: Tee Hee. Turns out I don’t like sex at allll…

Youre an incredible person Mr Oofy Doofy,
Thats why I ignored you until I got old and you got a high-paying job Tee Hee… I’m attracted to your money your sweet, loving, caring, empathetic, charismatic, agreeable, friendly, incredible, awesome, attractive personality Mr Oofy Doofy. And that’s why I won’t have sex with you at all tee hee.. and if you as much as hint at being dissatisfied in how I’m treating you then you’re a hateful incel misogynist tee hee..,

When she does a sex act on chad it's empowering and brave. When she does that same sex act on a sub 8 male it's degrading and misogynist. She's too retarded to realize her own hypocritical double standards.

Now give me my money from your job for being with you for 12 years my oofy doofy

and don’t expect any sexual activity from me now that I’m a ran-through mature and self-respecting roast beef woman, Mr. Oofy ‘Betabuxx’ Doofy … I rode the cock carousel for 10 years for muh self-discoveryyy :foidSoy: Tee Hee. Turns out I don’t like sex at allll…

Thats why I ignored you until I got old and you got a high-paying job Tee Hee… I’m attracted to your money your sweet, loving, caring, empathetic, charismatic, agreeable, friendly, incredible, awesome, attractive personality Mr Oofy Doofy. And that’s why I won’t have sex with you at all tee hee.. and if you as much as hint at being dissatisfied in how I’m treating you then you’re a hateful incel misogynist tee hee..,
So many Greys already know :feelshaha:

What a cuck, so pathetic that he is doing nothing to move on

What a cuck, so pathetic that he is doing nothing to move on

Based whore mind breaking this retarded cuck. I genuinley enjoy seeing fags like this suffer. Imagine tolerating "your" "wife" having a "wild phase". sweet fucking hell.

Based whore mind breaking this retarded cuck. I genuinley enjoy seeing fags like this suffer. Imagine tolerating "your" "wife" having a "wild phase". sweet fucking hell.
Jfl, you do have a point

I don’t enjoy seeing them suffer as they have been gaslighted their whole life.

I don’t even have to read the comments to see that it’s happening again on this thread.

I don’t even know where to start.

The guy has no fucking clue.

He’s been taught to not judge a woman’s past.

He been taught to work hard.

He’s been taught to share the chores.

He’s been taught that forcing your wife to do certain sexual acts with you is the epitome of evil.

He thinks he’s doing everything right.

And of course it doesn’t work because it’s a bunch of lies.

The second he start questioning the narrative he’ll be called an evil misogynist and that he’s not “entitled” to such and such.

It doesn’t matter anyway, he’s already married to the whore.

Poor guy.

Because she wanted to sexually explore herself??? Oh little hubby is mad that he is getting a handjob once a year for his birthday but chad got a free blowjob after 2 hours of conversation that she carried? So what she wanted to sexually explore herself. You also want to sexually explore yourself with her because she is the only person who ever fucked you? LOL He thinks life is fair :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:point an laugh he thinks life is fair AHAHAHHA

average betabuxx experience

honestly, if u r gonna betabuxx, u should just keep her around as a gf and not fucking marry her. I think betabuxxing is a pathetic strat but some guys genuinely feel very lonely and give in to it. But they rly shouldnt be getting married because u handover a loaded gun to her.

He will be divorced and lose half his shit in a year or 2

This is why dont view marriage as ascension

This fool tasted a sample straight of the ground and stomped on by people and decided "hmm let me buy the cumdumpster burger with extra roast beef".

why bluepillers are the most miserable. that or theyve been manipulated by foids

I just can’t get past the fact that I try to be the best husband I can be and no bj’s. Someone else that’s never done shit gets a blowjob.
Redditors and normies will say he’s the bad guy here, for being a “nice guy.” He isn’t entitled to blowjobs, or for that matter, to his wife being nice, loving, or to his wife not cheating on him, or to his wife not divorcing him and taking half his assets plus alimony.

She can do what she wants, when she wants, and nobody can fault her for it. Stupid misogynist.

Fate of all betabuxxers. Brutal world.

makes me want to bash my head in a wall until i pass out

Wait did this dude just say she got tag teamed by two guys and he genuinely thought she was going to be ok with a sex life with just him?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Guys a fucking retard, this is why you don't wife a whore bag. Honestly he should just start being sexually aggressive with her she will probably like that

Don't worry about my past phase :foidSoy:
Pink Click GIF by Dan Castro Studio

black pudding sausage GIF by isabellaauer

:feelskek: :feelskek:

He lost any negotiating power the moment he got married. Why would she suck his dick when she doesn't have to?

The poster is in a long term marriage where intimacy has decreased. Their spouse recently shared a story about a wild past experience that included oral sex, which the poster finds difficult to move past. The poster feels like they put in a lot of effort for their spouse but aren't getting reciprocated, specifically with oral sex. They're wondering if they should stop trying so hard and if others have had similar experiences.

lol. The redditor obviously needs to dump her.

Chad gets to do ass-to-mouth after talking with her for 10 minutes at the club while husband material need to wait months and pay for dates for passive missionary.

she stopped giving oral the moment she put the ring on (except when her cuck husband isn't hom)
just get a hooker

5 minutes with Chad is worth more to a woman than 50 years of marriage and 5 kids with betabuxx Billy.

Women are willing to do so much more for a man she just met as long as he is attractive, than for their husband of 20 years.

It is what it is.

How long until this guy finds himself in an "open relationship"

5 minutes with Chad is worth more to a woman than 50 years of marriage and 5 kids with betabuxx Billy.

Women are willing to do so much more for a man she just met as long as he is attractive, than for their husband of 20 years.

It is what it is.
GEG

Why would she pleasure her past hook ups but not her husband?​

Satisfaction

I’ve seen many posts about “how do I get past my spouse’s past”. Mine is a bit more specific. Having been married for 12 years, we have unfortunately followed the cliche of blowjobs becoming non-existent. Unfortunate because I enjoy receiving and she knows it. I’m an eager giver but she doesn’t enjoy receiving. Our sex life isn’t great but I’m patient because I know it comes with this phase of life, being so busy. Recently she randomly told me a story from her past, which we have done very little of sharing sexual past. She had a wild phase which has never bothered me. She randomly tells me a brief story of her only group sex experience, which surprised me as we’ve never done anything close to that. 2 things that stuck in my head. She blew the guy and the encounter happened because someone said to her “come back to our place and party.” Here’s where my brain won’t stfu. I do everything I possibly can to make her happy. She has a job by choice, not necessity. I do my share of housework, cooking, plan stuff. I just can’t get past the fact that I try to be the best husband I can be and no bj’s. Someone else that’s never done shit gets a blowjob. Tbh I got one on my first date with her too. I’ve tried talking about it but she’s made a few comments that she doesn’t do that anymore. And now I feel like if she did do it, it would be some form of punishment. Should I do nothing for her? I’m sure other guys have experienced this or women can explain?

We don’t know if he’s telling the truth about his situation. I say that because his story makes no sense.

At the beginning i thought ascending meant finding someone you love and having sex with them but now i only see women in their true sleves as scum and cockroaches that are only worth pump and dumps but the truth hurts my little puppy heart because all i wanted was an obedient vrigin wife thats as hot as adriana lima.