Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some people here just need to get omni-blackpilled in order to stop their hopes of ascending.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
1. It does not matter if you are average or even above average. Let’s say you are 5'10. Above average, right?

Any girl can take out her phone and meet a 6'9 basketball player. Boom. Mogged. You are not even thought about.

2. You have a 7 inch cock. Big, right? She gets DM'd by a football tyrone with the BBC. Mogged.

3. You have an above average face in your school and most guys are ugly. So?

That literally does not matter when she can change locations on tinder and choose her favorite chad and drive to him to get dicked. Mogged.

Conclusion, buddy boyos: It is not enough to be average in your town or even above! You HAVE to mog all the boys she has met and will meet over the years. She WILL compare you to him. She WILL choose the best of the best.

Still some of y’all living in La La land. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Any girl can take out her phone and meet a 6'9 basketball player. Boom. Mogged. You are not even thought about.
Mj laugh

4. You are just walking down the street and ask a woman for direction. Suddenly a 6'5 investment banker appears around the corner. Boom. Mogged

5. You are ordering a burger in a McDonald's. The cashier is giving you her full attention. Suddenly the local football team walks in. Boom. Mogged

6. Hey. You are pretty decent at school. Stacy asks you for help with her homework. Just kidding. She just calls Bill Nye the science guy. Boom. Mogged

I assume you’re above average?

That's a lame ass excuse, sure there are chads and you cannot compete. if your gf is an unfaithfull count she will most likely than not, cuck you. either way i see a lot of normies having relationships and most relationships are of normie caliber, she will cuck you with chad but that's what normanism is for, not inceldom

1. You can crush bricks with your jaw, right? She can buy a used Liebehrr digger for cheap and destroy granite. Boom. Mogged
  2. You are promising GrAYcel who writes interesting posts, right? Here come shitposting Officers and Admins. Boom. Mogged.

4. You are just walking down the street and ask a woman for direction. Suddenly a 6'5 investment banker appears around the corner. Boom. Mogged

5. You are ordering a burger in a McDonald's. The cashier is giving you her full attention. Suddenly the local football team walks in. Boom. Mogged

6. Hey. You are pretty decent at school. Stacy asks you for help with her homework. Just kidding. She just calls Bill Nye the science guy. Boom. Mogged
  1. You can crush bricks with your jaw, right? She can buy a used Liebehrr digger for cheap and destroy granite. Boom. Mogged
  2. You are promising GrAYcel who writes interesting posts, right? Here come shitposting Officers and Admins. Boom. Mogged.
:feelskek:

I assume you’re above average?
tbh:dafuckfeels:

I'd rather have no ascension than a pathetic one.

One of the best threads I've ever seen here. some people need st. hamudi style blackpill they're still on the normie side and delusional as hell. c/h ope is one hell of a drug man

I actually get blackpilled when I see the opposite of that stuff you mentioned eg. Some guy I mog walking down the street with his gf

Even when swallowed the Blackpill still takes months for it's chemistry to work on the mind and needs regular booster jabs of: α XXX, β $$$ .

1. It does not matter if you are average or even above average. Let’s say you are 5'10. Above average, right?

2. You have a 7 inch cock. Big, right? She gets DM'd by a football tyrone with the BBC. Mogged.

That literally does not matter when she can change locations on tinder and choose her favorite chad and drive to him to get dicked. Mogged.

Conclusion, buddy boyos: It is not enough to be average in your town or even above! You HAVE to mog all the boys she has met and will meet over the years. She WILL compare you to him. She WILL choose the best of the best.

Still some of y’all living in La La land. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Brutal, the mogging just never ends. Hiroshima and Nagasakipilled :blackpill::blackpill:

people need to get hiroshima blackpilled jus tto know how over it is for them , too many delusioncels on here

Ascension isn't real. Boom. Black pilled.

You write a 2900 word post about your true feelings about inceldom.
Some teenager responds: "Cope :soy:"

Boom. Mogged.

To be fair, when we hit our 40s and 50s those foids will be dried up and we can still date 20 year old chicks who still have working parts.

You write a 2900 word post about your true feelings about inceldom.
Some teenager responds: "Cope :soy:"

Boom. Mogged.
Can you share that thread with me?
It seems like it would be an interesting read judging from you previous posts.:feelsokman:

Can you share that thread with me?
It seems like it would be an interesting read judging from you previous posts.:feelsokman:
No, just a trend I keep seeing...

Negative assumption cope is majorly subhuman