Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some people here just need to get omni-blackpilled in order to stop their hopes of ascending.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
9d 7h 30m
1. It does not matter if you are average or even above average. Let’s say you are 5'10. Above average, right?

Any girl can take out her phone and meet a 6'9 basketball player. Boom. Mogged. You are not even thought about.

2. You have a 7 inch cock. Big, right? She gets DM'd by a football tyrone with the BBC. Mogged.

3. You have an above average face in your school and most guys are ugly. So?

That literally does not matter when she can change locations on tinder and choose her favorite chad and drive to him to get dicked. Mogged.

Conclusion, buddy boyos: It is not enough to be average in your town or even above! You HAVE to mog all the boys she has met and will meet over the years. She WILL compare you to him. She WILL choose the best of the best.

Still some of y’all living in La La land. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

wei#3959

wei#3959

Captain
★★
87d 20h 14m
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★
65d 15h 16m
Ranny said:
Any girl can take out her phone and meet a 6'9 basketball player. Boom. Mogged. You are not even thought about.

EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
19d 11h 18m
4. You are just walking down the street and ask a woman for direction. Suddenly a 6'5 investment banker appears around the corner. Boom. Mogged

5. You are ordering a burger in a McDonald's. The cashier is giving you her full attention. Suddenly the local football team walks in. Boom. Mogged

6. Hey. You are pretty decent at school. Stacy asks you for help with her homework. Just kidding. She just calls Bill Nye the science guy. Boom. Mogged

A

Amphetaminecel

Αdmin
★★★★★
64d 21h 46m
I assume you’re above average?

lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
5d 16m
That's a lame ass excuse, sure there are chads and you cannot compete. if your gf is an unfaithfull count she will most likely than not, cuck you. either way i see a lot of normies having relationships and most relationships are of normie caliber, she will cuck you with chad but that's what normanism is for, not inceldom

Deathmint

Deathmint

Being ornery is ordinary.
★★
15d 10h 6m
  1. You can crush bricks with your jaw, right? She can buy a used Liebehrr digger for cheap and destroy granite. Boom. Mogged
  2. You are promising GrAYcel who writes interesting posts, right? Here come shitposting Officers and Admins. Boom. Mogged.

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
169d 5h 34m
EstoniaPill said:
4. You are just walking down the street and ask a woman for direction. Suddenly a 6'5 investment banker appears around the corner. Boom. Mogged

5. You are ordering a burger in a McDonald's. The cashier is giving you her full attention. Suddenly the local football team walks in. Boom. Mogged

6. Hey. You are pretty decent at school. Stacy asks you for help with her homework. Just kidding. She just calls Bill Nye the science guy. Boom. Mogged
Deathmint said:
  1. You can crush bricks with your jaw, right? She can buy a used Liebehrr digger for cheap and destroy granite. Boom. Mogged
  2. You are promising GrAYcel who writes interesting posts, right? Here come shitposting Officers and Admins. Boom. Mogged.
:feelskek:

Amphetaminecel said:
I assume you’re above average?
tbh:dafuckfeels:

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
★★★★★
19d 17h 5m
J

jetblack cel

robloxmaxxer
-
8h 19m
I'd rather have no ascension than a pathetic one.

svgmn1

svgmn1

Incellus Maximus
★★★
11d 22h 12m
One of the best threads I've ever seen here. some people need st. hamudi style blackpill they're still on the normie side and delusional as hell. c/h ope is one hell of a drug man

FuRed

FuRed

Veteran
★★
9d 9h 49m
I actually get blackpilled when I see the opposite of that stuff you mentioned eg. Some guy I mog walking down the street with his gf

C

C&UNIX

Recruit
★★★
8d 18h 15m
Even when swallowed the Blackpill still takes months for it's chemistry to work on the mind and needs regular booster jabs of: α XXX, β $$$ .

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
51d 14h 40m
Ranny said:
1. It does not matter if you are average or even above average. Let’s say you are 5'10. Above average, right?

2. You have a 7 inch cock. Big, right? She gets DM'd by a football tyrone with the BBC. Mogged.

That literally does not matter when she can change locations on tinder and choose her favorite chad and drive to him to get dicked. Mogged.

Conclusion, buddy boyos: It is not enough to be average in your town or even above! You HAVE to mog all the boys she has met and will meet over the years. She WILL compare you to him. She WILL choose the best of the best.

Still some of y’all living in La La land. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Brutal, the mogging just never ends. Hiroshima and Nagasakipilled :blackpill::blackpill:

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 37m
people need to get hiroshima blackpilled jus tto know how over it is for them , too many delusioncels on here

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
134d 19m
Ascension isn't real. Boom. Black pilled.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed
★★★★★
105d 15h 24m
Good points, but the phrase
Ranny said:
Boom. Mogged.
turned this whole thread into a meme ngl

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★
18d 6h 8m
You write a 2900 word post about your true feelings about inceldom.
Some teenager responds: "Cope :soy:"

Boom. Mogged.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
134d 19m
Defetivecuckachu said:

Boom. Mogged.
KEK

Best one.

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
Ranny said:

To be fair, when we hit our 40s and 50s those foids will be dried up and we can still date 20 year old chicks who still have working parts.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
42d 1h 47m
Defetivecuckachu said:

Boom. Mogged.
Can you share that thread with me?
It seems like it would be an interesting read judging from you previous posts.:feelsokman:

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★
18d 6h 8m
Zer0/∞ said:
Can you share that thread with me?
It seems like it would be an interesting read judging from you previous posts.:feelsokman:
No, just a trend I keep seeing...

FuRed

FuRed

Veteran
★★
9d 9h 49m
Negative assumption cope is majorly subhuman

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7