Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some dumb foid writes her College paper on incels

• Thread starter blackpillforever
  • Start date
JFL this is what's considered "Scientific Research" in College nowadays.
In "sociology", "psychology" and "gender studies" departments yeah. Which is why those fields deserve the poor reputation they get.

Not even gonna read I already know it's gonna be low IQ af

Most likely, the purpose of this is to flag deviants and lock them up....

Instead of figuring out how to help everyone get a mate

the foid should stick to giving head to chad at the frat partys

Include me in the thesis

i think pretty soon colleges might disallow writing papers on incels.
too many people are doing it and it's not interesting.

i think pretty soon colleges might disallow writing papers on incels.
too many people are doing it and it's not interesting.
That would be hilarious ngl

kek at the decaying integrity of universities and science.

What a waste of time, 29 pages of shit, she could have cured half the forum from inceldom in that time if she actually wanted to make a change

Not a single word, it’s a waste of time. They just going to say the same talking points over and over again it’s getting old.

This is pretty common actually.

She made me a sandwich at 7 11

She probably had a bluepilled incel do the statistical analysis.

Jfl, women are incompetent af, why else do you think in every field they go it turns shit and that job or profession or uni department loses its value. Plus, the shit that comes out of US Lib. Art. Unis if ever any hypothetical incel rebellion happens thes unis must be stormed and destroyed, these degenerate woke hipsters deserve their fair share of being a real victim.

It was actually a coherent and articulate paper. I wouldn't say she has a low IQ, but she doesn't understand the truths behind inceldom and our perspective on the degeneracy in the dating world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back