Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media So.... is Tokyo Revengers supposed to git gud at some point?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
3 episodes in and here's my take.

Completely bitch MC(who'll probably become badass later on) . So keeping up with the standards of modern shonen started by Naruto.

Show about high school drama and shit with all the cringe "never give up" style dialogue expected from shonen.

Is it just 20 episodes more of this?

You saw it. Did you like?
Never watched it, because it doesn't look interesting, that's why I think you should drop it.

Watch spy x family instead

I remember when Hanagaki got cucked by his brother, and his mom became gay.

his mom became gay
Images 24

I'm not a fan of its artstyle or 3d animation but still gave a chance.

I've heard its literally targeted at women
It's a shonen, so it's not

Idk but it looks shit

It's a shounen, so it's not
Foid gets a cute kid without enduring pregnancy. Has a chad husband who is kind, knows his way around the house and has a government paycheck.

I just turned my brain off and finished it

i heard it was shit but didn't watch it.if you want delinquent kino just read the classics like crows or watch the movie prequels crows zero.the first two movies(the third suck bad) have the best hand to hand action scenes ever on screen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEMCUV3aKtc

even the worst fights are amazing.

and crows zero 2 last fight?dude,30 minutes of amazing fight scene after fight scene.

Just watched the first like 2 episodes and couldn't handle the bluepills, pussy Mc and foid worship

Never watched it, because it doesn't look interesting, that's why I think you should drop it.

Watch spy x family instead
Spy x family is better, yes, but still not good enough, just another shit anime hyped into oblivion because good anime rarely gets released

rI ead like 20 chapters of manga. MC is bitch ass manlet trash, never goes anywhere. fucking Cuck has an adult brain but doesn't act like it. low IQ shitskin

Spy x family is better, yes, but still not good enough, just another shit anime hyped into oblivion because good anime rarely gets released
watch Kaiji and summer timer render. both decent shows for now. especially kaji, very Blackpilled and money maxxers pilled

watch Kaiji and summer timer render. both decent shows for now. especially kaji, very Blackpilled and money maxxers pilled
Already watched the 2 seasons of kaiji, they were good but what a retard he is holy fuck :feelskek:

Haven't seen summertime render but looks interesting so will watch :yes:

Already watched the 2 seasons of kaiji, they were good but what a retard he is holy fuck :feelskek:

Haven't seen summertime render but looks interesting so will watch :yes:
yeah Kaiji has too much empathy tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back