Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Smaller cock = higher iq

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
I'm not kidding, having a smaller cock means you're intelligent and philosophical. Throughout history, in ancient Greek, Rome and Renaissance Italy, a smaller cock was associated with intelligence, artistic ability, cunning, and many other positive traits.

Foids are generally stupid, and like attracts like. So they're attracted to big cocks because of how barbaric and stupid those men are.

Okay, but where are the studies?

Scientific blackpill or death.

Asians have the smallest dicks but the highest IQ
Blacks have the biggest dicks but the lowest IQ
Jfl maybe you're right

yeah but idc about iq i just want to schlong dumb women with a 9x7

How to shrink dick theory

We going back in time with this one. Didn't the Greeks and Roman's believe this?

Not true my cock is 4 inches and I have a 85 IQ

I'm not kidding, having a smaller cock means you're intelligent and philosophical. Throughout history, in ancient Greek, Rome and Renaissance Italy, a smaller cock was associated with intelligence, artistic ability, cunning, and many other positive traits.

Foids are generally stupid, and like attracts like. So they're attracted to big cocks because of how barbaric and stupid those men are.
Then why am I still retarded???

It's true.
It also fits in with the racial discrepancies.
Well-endowed people were portrayed as dumb throughout history and vice versa, as you say with the philosophers.

shieeet, maybe my 1 inch cock may be something im proud of, thanks man

Correct! anything small is already based and winnerpilled. Society can’t see it!

No IQ for your face

Men should hold all the power, no one else.
Not correct. The only one who should hold power is me. Only inceldian men with the high erenyeager quo can be leaders of INCELDIA

Having a small pp is the most brutal thing in man's life.

This is true. I've posted such thread already where i talked about this.

If you have a big penis you don't need anything in life other than that, even girls don't matter anymore, because you already accomplished yourself as a man

this is cope in its purest form

If the smaller your cock was the smarter you became wouldn’t foids be smart too and not retarded since they dont even have cocks

Theory disproven

This is cope

If this were true curries would have bigger penises than Whites but they don't.

Okay, but where are the studies?

Scientific blackpill or death.
22CB6BC3 145B 4C05 B635 AAF4F507C13E

I have the impression that the more socially successful a person is, the dumber they tend to be, whether as a cause or effect or both.

Insane levels of copium in this post

This is called the retard cock theory, invented by Richard Dawkins