Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Slavpill: Nigger Rapefugee Knowingly Gave AIDS to 40+ Polish Sluts

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Slavwhores are the biggest race traitors imaginable, will open their legs to any foreign man, including nigs, gooks, and shitskins. :lul::lul:

BBC win again :dafuckfeels:

Doubtful, sounds like whitey propaganda and pretty inept at that.

Screenshot 2022 07 29 23 07 55

[UWSL]AIDS is an appropriate punishment for racetraitors.[/UWSL]

Slavfoids like niggers:feelsUgh: i know one that lives near me with a nigger footballer who is like 5ft9 and they have 2 mutt children

He got charged for spreading 11 cases of HIV by the court before he died, still a large number if you just count the official facts.
That Wikipedia article says 3 tests were specific to some Cameronian strain of HIV.

What I'm saying is it seems pretty unlikely he'd infect 40+ women unless he rawdogged all 300 in the ass dozens of times and they were very unlucky.

FUCK ALL p0lish DERANGED SUBHUMAN FUCKING GROSS FILTHY SLUTS WITH ONION HERRING GROSS FUCKING AIDS HIV AND OTHER FUCKING DERANGED ILNESSES FOR FUCKING DUMB MINDLESS DISGUSTING CUM DUMPSTER FUCK ALL THOSE WHORES ALL p0lish SLUTS DESERVE TO BE BURNED ALIVE IN SULPHURIC ACID BARRELS (IN VIDEO GAME)

I recently sat outside Katerina's workplace, Hollander, in Wauwatosa.

I recently sat outside Katerina's workplace, Hollander, in Wauwatosa.

Jenna(14-year-old Blonde; White)
Savannah(White)
Natalie(Blonde White)
Hailee(White)
Katia/Katerina(Blonde White)
Bianca(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Alli(Light-skinned Black)
Sarah(#2; White)
Short Morena(D.D; Castiza/White)
Elise(Mulatta Girl; Mulatta)
Jennifer(Blonde White)
Mariah(White)
Roxanne(White)
Hope(White)
Calista(Blonde White Stacylite)

Katerina often spoke of wanting to be "freed" from her parents and their wishes.

Katerina, admittedly, seemed fairly mature. More than most of the other youth She was slightly shorter than me, pale, and blonde.

We partnered briefly for a group assignment. She'd often talk about her job at a local German restaurant or her reluctance to apply for college(As her father wanted her to do).

No. Katerina was attracted to a male from the German restaurant she worked at(Wauwatosa). She constantly spoke of "Freedom".

FUCK ALL p0lish DERANGED SUBHUMAN FUCKING GROSS FILTHY SLUTS WITH ONION HERRING GROSS FUCKING AIDS HIV AND OTHER FUCKING DERANGED ILNESSES FOR FUCKING DUMB MINDLESS DISGUSTING CUM DUMPSTER FUCK ALL THOSE WHORES ALL p0lish SLUTS DESERVE TO BE BURNED ALIVE IN SULPHURIC ACID BARRELS (IN VIDEO GAME)

View: https://youtu.be/avAvkdYa3qM

How the fuck do you die of AIDS in 2008? Isn't there a weekly medicine you take that will make you live a normal life?

good. their white privilege must be checked.

ROCK N ROLL IS MUSIC FOR KIDDIE FIDDLERS BANG BANG SHOOT THEM ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
But did you like it? :feelsmusic:

really based. he should be canonized as our new saint

Black males and hispanic males here in California are the biggest male SJWs. Hispanic males will always be about La raza and black males will always be about BLM and the NAACP.

But then they sport on the white hipster look and dress and date white foids jfl.

Like how noodlewhores gaslight about men having yellow fever but it just so happens that they aggressively pursue white men.