Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JBB in Poland. It's over for PoLACKs

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
yes cause you aren't incel
Keep inceling for me polcuck
curries are disease of this forum
Feels good to trigger pigcucks like you
B2a

the whores didn't even ask for a condom

All average looking ethnics should EEmaxx and breed with as many Slavic girls as possible
“Ethnics” do not include ricecels

This is not JBB, this is JBE (just be exotic), even if most women don't like black men there will always be a niche who are into the exotiqueness so to speak, your odds happen to be better than living in a place you're just the same as everybody else (only in ethnically homogenous countries tho)

I'm almost sure most slavs hate blacks, btw I happen to know one fellow latinocel who was white passing and went to poland, he was still treated like shit, let alone a black man

@To koniec tell us how things are up there

This is not JBB, this is JBE (just be exotic), even if most women don't like black men there will always be a niche who are into the exotiqueness so to speak, your odds happen to be better than living in a place you're just the same as everybody else (only in ethnically homogenous countries tho)

I'm almost sure most slavs hate blacks, btw I happen to know one fellow latinocel who was white passing and went to poland, he was still treated like shit, let alone a black man

@trying to ascend :feelsPop: thoughts

good they got aids

slavs dislike blacks, but in general white passing latinos will score a lot with polish foids, polish women love med looking men

slavs dislike blacks, but in general white passing latinos will score a lot with polish foids, polish women love med looking men
Provide example :feelswhere:

over, how do you cope?

[UWSL]Simon Mol (6 November 1973 – 10 October 2008) was the pen name of Simon Moleke Njie, a Cameroon-born journalist, writer and anti-racist political activist. In 1999 he sought political asylum in Poland; it was granted in 2000, and he moved to Warsaw, where he became a well-known[/UWSL] anti-racist campaigner and spreader of the HIV virus.

In Poland, Mol was accused of knowingly spreading the HIV virus and was charged in the cases of eleven women and remanded in custody. However, Mol's trial was suspended due to his severe illness.

Simon Mol has slept with over 300 Polish girls and infected over 40 of them with HIV - Many of them were activists in Poland’s human rights and antifa.

Simon picked up many of his women from the “Warsaw Salon” - an artistic, liberal circle. In his writing Simon described these girls as ‘white mice’ - “sensitive, and adoring women who believed they were doing their duty towards political correctness by helping the poor refugee.

View attachment 444848

View attachment 444849
View attachment 444850

View attachment 444851

Lifefuel for @BlkPillPres :feelsdevil: suifuel for @To koniec :feelsrope:

All average looking ethnics should EEmaxx and breed with as many Slavic girls as possible :feelsahh::feelsgah:
I read somewhere that foids have stronger inmune system and are less affected by VIH.

polish women are nigger loving whores

isn't 395 dni a polish movie? the chad in the movie looks very med indeed tbh

Jesus just nuke all white countries we are being outbred by the blacks

yes as i said white passing latinos score a lot in poland
too bad, this guy I know was more like the soyboy type though

he did get a girlfriend but I guess she dumped her after a while, I can only dream of that. I'd be avoided as a plague in poland

he should get flayed and salt rubbed in his exposed flesh.

all these foids would fuck anyone but a local racematched guy tbh. it's revolting. back in the days these whores were stoned for fucking the enemy now they are encouraged to fuck "exotic" foreign men. time to ldar some more I guess
Thats very typical for serbiafoids. Tripping they are high value but are neanderthal trash for animal behavior and that includes those "sophisticated" ones. They are wet for a gypsy vile scumbag s too:feelsgah:

Last edited:
slavs aren't white to first mention so dunno about it or at least white in anglo saxon meaning

@Aadi seems to obsessed with ous he seems to have slavic/vodka fever

@SocialzERo
@SryMyEnglish
its dark triad pill 100 %

All average looking ethnics should EEmaxx and breed with as many Slavic girls as possible
No. They should be killed and you also for supporthing them and wanting that.
I am half black
And your father was "black" and mother non-black like it is almost always the case.

Africans and Arabs simply should not be allowed to be in any contact with European women (this is what the Arabs themselves do even in Europe, so we must have symmetry).

Last edited:
how am I coping I am half black so this should be life fuel for me but I know that this shit doesn't work I have tried with myself and pictures of black friends in ukraine and we both got nothing
Nothing works if you’re ugly

You mean to tell me if polandcels were to use melanotan II, they'll have advantage of getting girls?

You mean to tell me if polandcels were to use melanotan II, they'll have advantage of getting girls?
yes, just don't be white theory

Just another proof niggers are here only to troll.

Just be anything besides white

Slav women have bbc fetish, they think every black guy has 25-30cm penis.