Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Simping and orbiting women needs to be made illegal NOW

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
The biggest blackpill i have ever seen is seeing a girls instagram DMs
literally 100s of men who MOG me begging those women for sex. Worst part is those guys are not even ugly.
Also 1000s of comments worshipping and putting them on a pedastal

Simps and orbiters needs to face severe legal punishment. They are massively accelerating hypergamy.

Simps and orbiters just make everything worse for the entire male population

marriage when loli is 9, stone adulterers, stone divorcees, stone roasties, stone cucks

(yes I am aware this will result in stoning 80% of a country's population)

The biggest blackpill i have ever seen is seeing a girls instagram DMs
literally 100s of men who MOG me begging those women for sex. Worst part is those guys are not even ugly.
Also 1000s of comments worshipping and putting them on a pedastal

Simps and orbiters needs to face severe legal punishment. They are massively accelerating hypergamy.
its already happening, and its the only upside of feminism and the metoo thing. simps are now scared of getting accused of harrassment. but its clearly nowhere near enough

obviously there can't possibly be an explicit law against "simping", but honestly it'd go a long way if we made the following illegal with the excuse that it's degrading for women:

• betabuxing
  • "sex work" :soy: aka whoring
  • sexual comments or compliments to strangers, or asking a stranger out (as a male) or her number
  • contacting a foid online before she gets in touch with you first
  • a man giving away money to a woman. if someone does and she reports it he has to give her 100,000$ more as a fine.
  • defending a foid in a fight in any way other than calling the cops, aka WKing, should warrant a life sentence
this is something that doesn't require a beta uprising, we could infiltrate feminism and convince them that those things are degrading to women. and then MAYBE simps would behave

I guess Normies have no choice when females can fuck any chad anytime without consequence.

Kill all cucks

simps and cucks get the rope first.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back