Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Shitskin Pill] Curries are ugly first and foremost because of shitskin.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Curries have caucasiod faces: if we were less shitskin, we would be considered white and not suffer the currytax.

Example: Kid with ugly shitskin curry parents gets vitiligo and becomes white chadlite.
PRI 194358819
----->
PRI 194358744

Last edited:
True to extent.

Are arms supposed to look like this

Attachments

• CA39CD2A-DE0B-4288-8AB2-C30BB033668C.jpeg
    CA39CD2A-DE0B-4288-8AB2-C30BB033668C.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 114
True I guess, But like most races, there alot curries that are actually genuinely fucking ugly. Light skin isnt' always gonna help, if that were the case we wouldn't have ricecels or whitecels on here.

Yes, I've been saying this for a long time.
It's just not a good thing when your skin literally has the colour of diarrhea, it kills every other positive trait you might have.

when god listens to your prayers
@tehgymcel420

some look "australoid" though

what makes curries especially unattractive - in my opinion - is the dark area around their eyes ... evolutionary it triggers my disease/being unhealthy perception feeling

My white Chadlite co-worker he dates ethnic girls only and multiple girls said they would never date a 'poo boy'.

They said some boys are born white and some boys are born poo.

My white Chadlite co-worker he dates ethnic girls only and multiple girls said they would never date a 'poo boy'.

do they just forget that they're born poo too? :lul:

It’s your personality bro.
Are there good bitches in india?

Not Indian, I'm Bangladeshi and the only good-looking curryfoids are the ones that look least curry.

That is why I suggest currycels should SEAmaxx in East Curryland around Southeastern Bangladesh and North-Eastern India if they can not find any attraction with curryfoids.

what makes curries especially unattractive - in my opinion - is the dark area around their eyes ... evolutionary it triggers my disease/being unhealthy perception feeling
same. also they give off this unwashed stinky vibe and if you've ever been around gypsies you know it's true

Yes, I've been saying this for a long time.
It's just not a good thing when your skin literally has the colour of diarrhea, it kills every other positive trait you might have.
it's impossible to not associate it with feces. with blacks it's much less the case for some reason, they might have a glow or just the tone is different idk. indians are very matte on the other hand and have all these skin inconsistencies
they sure do smell weird in the gym. must be the diet
gypsies do not ever wash and eat all sorts of garbage and drink a lot. they have a very specific odor and it's extremely pungent

it's impossible to not associate it with feces. with blacks it's much less the case for some reason, they might have a glow or just the tone is different idk. indians are very matte on the other hand and have all these skin inconsistencies
Yes, you're correct. Blacks are either darker than diarrhea, or if they're mixxed, they look more like cappuccino or latte machiatto, not like diarrhea.
Only curries have diarrhea skin, blacks don't somehow. It's pretty interesting now that I'm thinking about it.

he looks like someone shitted on his face :lul:
:lul::lul::lul:
Curries have caucasiod faces: if we were less shitskin, we would be considered white and not suffer the currytax.

Example: Kid with ugly shitskin curry parents gets vitiligo and becomes white chadlite.
View attachment 549827 -----> View attachment 549829

View: https://youtu.be/Zv0vhpaB2Zo

@Transcended Trucel
@wereqryan thoughts?:waitwhat:

tfw ugly/ethnic despite having pale skin :cryfeels:

You will never be white curry boy :feelshaha:
I know: I am just a disgusting shitskin at the end of the day.:fuk:

View attachment 549827 -----> View attachment 549829
lucky curry :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
fuck

:feelsree:
1/10000
Yes, you're correct. Blacks are either darker than diarrhea, or if they're mixxed, they look more like cappuccino or latte machiatto, not like diarrhea.
Only curries have diarrhea skin, blacks don't somehow. It's pretty interesting now that I'm thinking about it.
blacks mog curries to infinity. they are so black that their skin absorbs light and glows. They are also tallfags with strong bones. unlike true indians like me who are midgets
You will never be white curry boy :feelshaha:
cope I will reincarnate as white
while your shitskin ass will be stuck in Samsara. Woke niggas like me will be reborn as white giga Chad devas in the heavenly realms .

Last edited:
Yes, a curry’s SMV is directly linked to skin colour. The darker the skin, the more subhuman the curry.

lighter-skinned curries (who resemble afghans, Persians, arabs, meds etc.) are descendants of the Aryan race, who invaded the Indian subcontinent over 3000 years and conquered the native dark-skinned subhuman Dravidian race. Light-skin curries are descendants of a civilised, high IQ race of conquerors, that’s why light-skin curries are perceived in curryland to be “high-caste” and outside of curryland as seen as the “higher class” of curries.

Meanwhile dark-skinned curries are descendants of a low IQ, weak, primitive race which got cucked by the superior Aryans, hence they are seen as lower class

Yes, a curry’s SMV is directly linked to skin colour. The darker the skin, the more subhuman the curry.

lighter-skinned curries (who resemble afghans, Persians, arabs, meds etc.) are descendants of the Aryan race, who invaded the Indian subcontinent over 3000 years and conquered the native dark-skinned subhuman Dravidian race. Light-skin curries are descendants of a civilised, high IQ race of conquerors, that’s why light-skin curries are perceived in curryland to be “high-caste” and outside of curryland as seen as the “higher class” of curries.

Meanwhile dark-skinned curries are descendants of a low IQ, weak, primitive race which got cucked by the superior Aryans, hence they are seen as lower class

Why is there such a division in skin tones in
Bangladesh when the caste system hasn’t been followed for centuries after the introduction of Islam?

some look "australoid" though
Exactly. This curry is caucasoid but most curries have Australoid skull instead

Shit skin women hate themselves. They talk as if they aren't 'poo girls'
20211215 090932

Shit skin women hate themselves. They talk as if they aren't 'poo girls'
20211215 090932

33976d635671e00d8fe4e4bcf7eedeb8

Last edited:
Brown skin is fucking disgusting. I wish I was fairer.

You need to skin bleachmaxx.:fuk:
Do you have anything in mind other than Hydroquinone?

I've tried to up my Glutathione using vit C and NAC but there's no noticeable effects.

I can't afford Glutathione IV right now, I've read that they're the most efficient.

Cope,both of these curries have shitskin but one of them is a super model and other probably scams people for gift cards and shit.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTsm0CZqgI6/

Other:

Curries on average resemble the second guy more.that's why they're ugly.

True I guess, But like most races, there alot curries that are actually genuinely fucking ugly. Light skin isnt' always gonna help, if that were the case we wouldn't have ricecels or whitecels on here.