Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can Bengalis vary in skin tone by so much?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Bangladesh is 98% ethnically Bengalis; the remaining are tribal groups that look SEA or dark aboriginals, all living in an area no bigger than the state of New York in km sq.
Most of these ethnic people living in Bangladesh JSC Seen Passage. - Bd Job  Live

Despite this homogeneity, I’ve seen and encountered Bangladeshis as dark and with similar features as Dravidians (mostly Sylhettis) and on the other side of the spectrum, as light as to be mistaken for a White Hispanic or a light skin Arab in the United States. How is this even possible despite all the facts given?

Chinese, Paki, or Arab ancestory, I'd guess

97ef01235b49f8e7cd888d091de64df0.jpg

Have you ever considered that maybe race theory is bullshit

Caste system fuckrru, gene lottery fuckery

Do you mean critical race theory?
Bangladesh is 98% ethnically Bengalis; the remaining are tribal groups that look SEA or dark aboriginals, all living in an area no bigger than the state of New York in km sq.
Most of these ethnic people living in Bangladesh JSC Seen Passage. - Bd Job  Live

Despite this homogeneity, I’ve seen and encountered Bangladeshis as dark and with similar features as Dravidians (mostly Sylhettis) and on the other side of the spectrum, as light as to be mistaken for a White Hispanic or a light skin Arab in the United States. How is this even possible despite all the facts given?

Skin tone depends on several factors. It is very possible to have lighter skin and darker skin even in the same familial gene pool across two generations.

Then there are environmental factors and location. For example I had significantly lighter skin tone than my cousins who lived in India most of their life, being that I was raised in the West. The sun's intensity, thickness of atmospheric layers near ground, and other environmental conditions plays a big in his skin tone develops. After staying in India for just 3-6 months, my skin tone will change dramatically. I worse short sleeves and shorts when I came back to India, and when I take my clothes off, I can see two completely different skin tones from where the sun changed my skin cells. Dark legs and arms and 3 shades lighterfor the parts covered up by clothes. The people in darker tribal regions are not only explosed to more sunlight, but they also do not cover themselves the way upper class people in the East might.

This girls eyes are typical of Bangladeshi/fair skinned Bengalis who have some British or other European lineage in their family's gene pool. You can find these type of features mostly in upper caste mixed families, but also from time to time in middle or even lower caste/class families

Last edited:
Dafuq dat be
Don't talk like a black gangster please. I can't stand that ebonics facade. Especially when Indian-Americans do it. LoL

CRT. Critical Race Theory.

"Critical race theory - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory#:~:text=Critical race theory (CRT) is,liberal approaches to racial justice.

It's similar to earlier versions called "Race Theory" it's leftist bullshit.

This girl is not Chinese, or has a very very tiny portion of Chinese genes.

Pakistani maybe. Some middle easterner maybe. Afghani maybe. Certain types of Indian, maybe....

Last edited:
Don't talk like a black gangster please. I can't stand that ebonics facade. Especially when Indian-Americans do it. LoL
Well that's good then since I'm not Indian-American
CRT. Critical Race Theory.

"Critical race theory - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory#:~:text=Critical race theory (CRT) is,liberal approaches to racial justice.

It's similar to earlier versions called "Race Theory" it's leftist bullshit.

This girl is not Chinese, or has a very very tiny portion of Chinese genes.

Pakistani maybe. Some middle easterner maybe. Afghani maybe. Certain types of Indian, maybe....
Sounds as bs as regular race theory

Well that's good then since I'm not Indian-American
Well allow me to rephrase then: Please refrain from talking like a ghetto black asshole, does that work better for ya? Just a gentle request.

And yeah - it's even worse when an Indian born and raised in India does it. The lowest kind of persuasion imitation desire, I say.

Sounds as bs as regular race theory

Yes correct. It's total nonsense. Now being taught in local government run American Public school systems as the "normal way to learn all subjects". Despicable and morally reprehensible.

Last edited:
Pfff , suuuuure whatever:feelshaha:
Just being honest. In America, many Indians try to adopt the posture of black ghetto people JFL. Ebonics style of speaking. Same with some whites and many latinos. It's such a an arrogant cloak and dagger style of sheilding so that one can be rude and talk without losing his pride.

We should strive to completely shed that and I think many older cels here would agree.

Every now and then a joke is okay but....

But these are people from the same ethnicity and geographic location.