Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Seven deadly sins, making fun of incels. What’s with tv shows making fun of incels. I can’t even cope in peace knowing the world hates me.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So in S3 E4, deamon clan revives all the humans who have died,but the catch is their souls are full of hate because of the regrets they died with. They want to take revenge on the world.

So this guy gets revived who is saying I hate all women and wants to kill them all.

Ofc bon(chad) kills him and makes out with his revived stacy gf. Jfl I can’t even catch a break when I am trying to cope and watch shows.

Scene is at 2:52

stop watching japshit

anime is bluepilled

Anime is for retards, all of the main characters are self hating Asians who want to be white. Don't bullshit us with that's how the Japs do it for differentiation. Jap anime villians always look like shit!

anime is bluepilled
anime is really dangerous I finished one that was recommended in a thread I made, and holy fuck it made me feel shit I never tough I could feel, now I know why there is so many incels that like them.

So in S3 E4, deamon clan revives all the humans who have died,but the catch is their souls are full of hate because of the regrets they died with. They want to take revenge on the world.

So this guy gets revived who is saying I hate all women and wants to kill them all.

Ofc bon(chad) kills him and makes out with his revived stacy gf. Jfl I can’t even catch a break when I am trying to cope and watch shows.

Scene is at 2:52

Alot of people in arts entertainment tend to be left wing cucks. Animators, writers, voice actors, videogame devlopers you catch my drift. Back in the 90s and early 2000s they were tolerable. Back then they atleast were free speech and werent pushing the 3rd wave feminist agenda. They were not as cuckolded as they are currently and most were male. Now after the rescent wave of sjw soy cucks coming out of marxsist universites are now spewing their toxic sjw feminist agenda. With diversity qoutas more wyminz are coming into these jobs making matters worse. Its best to not watch and consume much entertainment media post 2010. Its only going to get worse boyos. Time to find other copes.

Anime is for retards, all of the main characters are self hating Asians who want to be white. Don't bullshit us with that's how the Japs do it for differentiation. Jap anime villians always look like shit!

Not really both hero’s and villan

Not really both hero’s and villains got their fair share of chads and Stacy.

Villans

CECD5991 E90D 439B B068 CF10C316CAD9

Heros
08B62AFC A2EA 49FD B9C8 0EA3ADE94748

Even in anime Chad destroys us. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Even in anime Chad destroys us. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I hate this liberal agenda, all the shows I like have been infested with feminist.

I.e. “the 100” where every main character is s female.

I always root for the bad guy these days.

I watched the new halloween movie and was like "yeah Mikey kill those thots" and even in that movie the femoids ended up beating him :feelsbadman::feelscry:

We're becoming mainstream boyos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back