Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sept 7, the FDC will full approve the vaccine for Covid-19. So all of you who used that as a reason why you weren't getting it will do it now, right?

With every post like this you make it increases the chances that you're a shill hard at work.

Piratesw500

I'm a year older than these two
what's even the point of you being on this forum? the only thing you do all day is hype this shitty weak virus and shill the vaccine.

If only they were given life saving ivermectin :cryfeels:

But leftists like you love authority and want to force everybody to take Big Pharma's vaccines, because ivermectin and HCQ have cheap generics and there are no profits to be made from them :feelsUgh:

BTW, enjoy staying in your locker forever you're never getting the last word and everybody saw how I trounced you in this thread, bitch
View attachment 491871
Conspiracy. People who work for these companies have families and friends too.

And there would be no reason for scientists/doctors to say it doesn't work. They hate drug companies too.

That's why conspiracies usually fall flat, there would have to be too many people "in on it" to be practical.

How is OP 45 years old and still so blind to obvious truths?

A true NPC if I've ever seen one.

Yawn. The hilarious part is you think I'm the sheep, when all you are doing is baaaaaing yourself. You believe in nonsense. You wanna know how I know science works? We wouldn't be talking right now if science didn't work. The internet wouldn't work. Your car wouldn't work.

Yes people are greedy and do bad things. But they get caught, there is no secret society pulling the strings.

It's just funny to me how on the face of overwhelming evidence you still deny deny deny. It shows how strong biases are. It's pathetic and I mostly feel sorry for you.

Yawn. The hilarious part is you think I'm the sheep, when all you are doing is baaaaaing yourself. You believe in nonsense. You wanna know how I know science works? We wouldn't be talking right now if science didn't work. The internet wouldn't work. Your car wouldn't work.

Yes people are greedy and do bad things. But they get caught, there is no secret society pulling the strings.

It's just funny to me how on the face of overwhelming evidence you still deny deny deny. It shows how strong biases are. It's pathetic and I mostly feel sorry for you.
what a pathetic loser you are you didn't even dare to reply or to tag someone I am honestly sad that a faggot like you isn't lynched out in the street and killed

Are you an AI producing randomly generated responses?

What is this?

:dafuckfeels:

You are definitely not a learning AI that's for sure. You keep repeating yourself even after getting pulverized.

To the peanut gallery: watch those Joe Rogan podcast videos I posted, he's speaking to two professors in biology and then read this guy's response and tell me Fish Ammonia isn't a clown :feelskek:

Their words: believing things blindly because """experts""" tell you something "is not how science works."

For your ADD ass:
View attachment 492087

This woman has way more sense than you, you should be massively ashamed. You got bodied by a woman scientist, you midwit. SAD!
Two more conspiracy theorists who have zero respect in the scientific community. They are nobodies and nobody cares what they say.

Joe just wanted to hear his opinions come out of someone else's mouths.

But it is par for the course since joe says he is a dumbass and shouldn't listen to him anyway.

You are absolutely retarded. Sometimes I understand the jewish elites, when I see people like posting. Maybe it's not a bad idea to wipe out 90% of the global population. People like deserve to be euthanized.
OP needs to be first in line in one of those global euthanizations that the elites want to instill on the masses :feelsohh:

Two more conspiracy theorists who have zero respect in the scientific community. They are nobodies and nobody cares what they say.
Oh, so you have to be popular for your science to be legitimate.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
OP needs to be first in line in one of those global euthanizations that the elites want to instill on the masses :feelsohh:
Sometimes I wish that climate change was actually real. I purposely consume as much meat as possible and leave my car running for a couple of minutes before I start driving in order to cool down/heat up the interior.:bigbrain:

Sometimes I wish that climate change was actually real. I purposely consume as much meat as possible and leave my car running for a couple of minutes before I start driving in order to cool down/heat up the interior.:bigbrain:
Based and High IQ :dab:

I'll leave my truck running up to 15-20 min just enjoying the AC out of pure laziness at whatever stops I make when i got free time :feelsmage:

Based and High IQ :dab:

I'll leave my truck running up to 15-20 min just enjoying the AC out of pure laziness at whatever stops I make when i got free time :feelsmage:
Based, unfortunately due to soys like @Arch Anemone , gas is insanely expensive in Germany.

You are extremely low iq and should rope before they inject you with your next booster jab

The less kikecine shills in this world the better tbhlossus :feelsLSD:
He's hoping (((they))) notice his posts and give him a clean booster, so he can keep living to bully others into taking it.

He's hoping (((they))) notice his posts and give him a clean booster, so he can keep living to bully others into taking it.
Someone needs to remind him that he is as disposable as toilet paper :feelshaha:

Based, unfortunately due to soys like @Arch Anemone , gas is insanely expensive in Germany.
Costs me 60 bucks to fill my tank :feelsbadman:

What reasons do they have to justify that absurd price tag :feelswhat:
(((Taxes))) + (((muh environment)))

Climate change=more tax revenue for the state=more money for single moms and niggers

(((Taxes))) + (((muh environment)))

Climate change=more tax revenue for the state=more money for single moms and niggers
That's beyond fucked ngl no wonder why Germany and the whole of europe is falling apart :feelsugh:

That's beyond fucked ngl no wonder why Germany and the whole of europe is falling apart :feelsugh:
The next government in Germany will be turbosoy. They want to introduce speed limits on the Autobahn. Beyond over for wanganmidnightcels

That sounds lame as fuck :feelswhat: who's the nigger that wants to impose speed limits ?
Green party because of muh environment. The new speed limit would be 80mph. 100mph is just the average cruising speed on the Autobahn. I want to modify a car which can accelerate from 0-300kmh in 22 seconds:bigbrain:

View attachment 492468

@Dregster666 this is fake news, the real story is thoughtlesscel put on his gorilla costume and tried to be one with the gorillas, getting them all sick :fuk:
Indeed :feelsbadman: a very fiendish move for the sole purpose of preserving his alter ego and justify his unprovoked hate and hypocrisy :lasereyes:

@ThoughtfulCel you disgusting weasel :feelswhat: you should be ashamed of yourself for infecting real gorillas and poisoning their space with your delusional alter ego :feelsree: you're no better than the niggers in this piece

Altorigcpgoma3 365365

How shitty a is the evidence for hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin?

Really shitty.

Yep, I'm just going to have to make a copy and paste list of the highlights of this thread to post on every new page this coward manages to push his thread.
Yes an excellent idea :feelsStudy: other users on this forum deserve to know the sort of NPC he really is :feelswhat:

@Arch Anemone Do you know who Robert Malone is?

E 4WceEXEAMWzC5
E uXfo1XIAEv6Sj
E eeZ0SXoAAxMe5
E oEDGLXMAI0uYO
E YehHGXsAQrm g
E NsSR WEAY7RQT
E tbTAjVQAAvneT
E9LbQO5WEAEHm52
E 1drEOWYAMI Pi
E vChWAXoAEDjIf

Screenshot 20210913 024214

Last edited:
Uggo u mad?
Nice try Retard

Images 45

That only works if you were on the winning end, but that's not the case for you after being thoroughly dismantled and humiliated in your own thread :feelsjuice:

Nice try Retard

View attachment 492800

That only works if you were on the winning end, but that's not the case for you after being thoroughly dismantled and humiliated in your own thread :feelsjuice:
Yeah dismantling me with no evidence, preprint papers, and conspiracy nutjobs with zero clout on a show in which the host is an self admitted moron.

I feel so owned right now. How could I ever show my face here again.

Yeah dismantling me with no evidence, preprint papers, and conspiracy nutjobs with zero clout on a show in which the host is an self admitted moron.

I feel so owned right now. How could I ever show my face here again.

@Uggo Mongo @Dregster666 Thoughts? Would you rather take 600mg Testosterone E./week from Cambodia or the goyshot?
@Arch Anemone How many estrogen booster shots did you receive?

"Just eat boogers and inject yourself with female hormones to be safe and healthy." - The Holy Soyence

Trust the science

Yeah what has science ever done? Oh yeah fucking everything dumbasses.

Your confusing the media reporting on fringe science papers and taking it as stone cold fact. One paper doesn't science make. It takes time and a lot of discussion. Serveral papers, revising, adding, deleting.

If you dumbasses knew anything about science you'd know to ignore that stuff. It's the media who reports things and fucks it all up. A lot of times the headline doesn't even have the conclusion the paper has. Science reporting is notoriously bad, and in our internet world its even worse than it used to be.

Science said this shit was coming and look it did! Did Trump regain the presdiency?

Science 1
republican bullshit 0

Last edited:
Vaccine is gay

You think that zinc and vitamin supplementation leads to increased inflammation in the body.
Your reading comprehension is dog shit tier.
You think that traditional vaccines and mRNA "vaccines" are the same thing.
You view science as a secular religion, AKA The Science.
We could go on, the list of your midwit moments is inexhaustible.
Sure forget all that.

Supplements and vitamins are bs anyway. It's a scam you've bought into.

Sure forget all that.

Supplements and vitamins are bs anyway. It's a scam you've bought into.

Last edited: