Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sept 7, the FDC will full approve the vaccine for Covid-19. So all of you who used that as a reason why you weren't getting it will do it now, right?

what happened in this thread?

Keep seething vaxxtard
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 10 um 101648

what happened in this thread?
pro covid vax vs anti covid vax. it was mainly @Uggo Mongo and @Arch Anemone but then @Uggo Mongo stopped being as active here cause he disliked the moderation and other stuff in the forum. then this thread kinda died, guess everyone got tired of arguing lol

got my booster. took me all 10 minutes. Wasn't even a Dr, it was a grocery store.

So much propaganda and zealotry from glowies in this thread. It's nice when the alphabet soup agents reveal their accounts by over-doing the propaganda.

So much propaganda and zealotry from glowies in this thread. It's nice when the alphabet soup agents reveal their accounts by over-doing the propaganda.
So many morons who live in ther greatest library that ever existed and still get simple things like science wrong.

So many morons who live in ther greatest library that ever existed and still get simple things like science wrong.
"I fucking love science!":soy:

Meanwhile,
>this thread.

:feelskek::feelshaha::feelsgah:

:feelsclown:

Sure, good luck going anywhere or holding a job, without your vaccine passport. Plague rat. :D

Fuck off you Jewish Nemo fucker.

I work remotely and am bunkered down. Not getting any vaxx to placate normie faggots and kikes.

Of course you won't because you're lying sacks of shit and will come up with some other stupid reason.

We know.
What do you think of SADS (sudden adult death syndrome)