Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sept 7, the FDC will full approve the vaccine for Covid-19. So all of you who used that as a reason why you weren't getting it will do it now, right?

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
206d 20h 54m
LateShiftCel said:
OP, you think you're so smart, but all you've done is become an absolute laughing stalk on a forum for societal rejects. You're a reject on a forum for rejects Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo Dregster666 @Dregster666 MarquisDeSade @MarquisDeSade Shigechi @Shigechi Robtical @Robtical B @based_meme suigin @suigin Irredeemable @Irredeemable just lol at OP. his avi makes perfect sense. a clownfish for an absolute clown user
Much of his forum activity is consists of this thread alone:lul:

stravinsky

stravinsky

RRRRRRRRRR
★★★★
161d 6h 39m
JFL at OP, that is all.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
★★★★
32d 2h 15m
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
235d 23h 14m
LateShiftCel said:
OP, you think you're so smart, but all you've done is become an absolute laughing stalk on a forum for societal rejects. You're a reject on a forum for rejects Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo Dregster666 @Dregster666 MarquisDeSade @MarquisDeSade Shigechi @Shigechi Robtical @Robtical B @based_meme suigin @suigin Irredeemable @Irredeemable just lol at OP. his avi makes perfect sense. a clownfish for an absolute clown user
I'd feel 2nd hand embarrassment if he was an actual user and not an obvious shill getting thoroughly dismantled by Uggo :feelsjuice:

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★
32d 2h 15m
Joe "I have a healthy immune system" Rogan takes experimental monoclonal antibodies treatment instead of the vaccination.

Another moron another day.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE BIG DAWGS, THINGS GET RUFF
★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
Joe "I have a healthy immune system" Rogan takes experimental monoclonal antibodies treatment instead of the vaccination.

Another moron another day.
Did he die? :what:

Hmm, nope ... he also took ivermectin

But I was told "horse dewormer" (that's been prescribed to humans for 40 years) would kill you :waitwhat:

Uttar Pradesh on Ivermectin:
Population 240 Million [4.9% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 26
COVID Daily Deaths: 3

The United States off Ivermectin:
Population 331 Million [50.5% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 127,108=
COVID Daily Deaths: 574

:feelswhere:

Also "lol" at the invective towards "experimental medicine" while pushing experimental gene therapy

Last edited:
Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★
32d 2h 15m
Uggo Mongo said:
Did he die? :what:

Hmm, nope ... he also took ivermectin

But I was told "horse dewormer" (that's been prescribed to humans for 40 years) would kill you :waitwhat:

Uttar Pradesh on Ivermectin:
Population 240 Million [4.9% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 26
COVID Daily Deaths: 3

The United States off Ivermectin:
Population 331 Million [50.5% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 127,108=
COVID Daily Deaths: 574

:feelswhere:

Also "lol" at the invective towards "experimental medicine" while pushing experimental gene therapy
Comparing a third world country to us is dumb. They don't have the same reporting standards.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
Comparing a third world country to us is dumb. They don't have the same reporting standards.
Oh? :waitwhat:
Uggo Mongo said:
I remember a few months ago when the news headlines were nothing but "India is dying!!!" and now there hasn't been a peep about the hindoo bindoos and the fake and gay virus. Imagine how this is going to look to people in the future, India basically wiped out COVID with a cheap generic drug, and the Western medical community is not allowing people to obtain it because they are controlled by a conspiracy between the pharmaceutical industry, the government, and the media.

Stuffing you in the locker again, boy. :feelzez:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m

Deathjab vs ivermectin

"Ivermectin obliterates da coof!"

Get stuffed in a locker, bitch

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
53d 23h 3m
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

fakecel bully
31d 10h 6m
Top kek thread. I refuse to take the vaccine and I wish that I get covid just to be naturally immune

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 3m
based_meme said:
worldometers.info?
Random shit I sift through daily, probably. :feelsjuice:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
All I see is responsible country that reports deaths vs one where they shit on the street.
Barmy. Resorting to the racisms when we get owned with facts and logic are we? *snorts* Back in the locker with you, dodgy twit.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 3m
Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★
32d 2h 15m
Uggo Mongo said:
Barmy. Resorting to the racisms when we get owned with facts and logic are we? *snorts* Back in the locker with you, dodgy twit.

View attachment 487490
Well you didn't seem to understand it the last time, I don't.know why you'd think I'd have a different answer.

India is a third world country that doesn't report stuff. It's that simple. The information isn't reliable.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
124d 7h 32m
Notorious Inkler said:
Top kek thread. I refuse to take the vaccine and I wish that I get covid just to be naturally immune
There is no natural immunity, nor is there medically assisted ("vaccine") immunity. You can't be immune to this coronavirus any more than you can be immune to the common cold.

If by natural immunity you mean letting your body fight the disease and build up antibodies, then yes, you can do that. Odds are extremely high (close to 100%) that it's going to do virtually fuck all to you.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
Well you didn't seem to understand it the last time, I don't.know why you'd think I'd have a different answer.

India is a third world country that doesn't report stuff. It's that simple. The information isn't reliable.
Let's see, they stopped reporting the numbers and are threatening to execute the WHO bitch that was killing them because, well, because they shit in the street. I see, mate. You really are a special intellect.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★
32d 2h 15m
Uggo Mongo said:
Let's see, they stopped reporting the numbers and are threatening to execute the WHO bitch that was killing them because, well, because they shit in the street. I see, mate. You really are a special intellect.
People who struggle feeding themselves aren't worried about reporting. So they never started to report let alone kept up with it.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
People who struggle feeding themselves aren't worried about reporting. So they never started to report let alone kept up with it.
Ah see, mate. You can't read a graph, just like you can't find them studies linking vitamin and zinc supplementation with increased inflammation.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

fakecel bully
31d 10h 6m
based_meme said:
There is no natural immunity, nor is there medically assisted ("vaccine") immunity. You can't be immune to this coronavirus any more than you can be immune to the common cold.

If by natural immunity you mean letting your body fight the disease and build up antibodies, then yes, you can do that. Odds are extremely high (close to 100%) that it's going to do virtually fuck all to you.
People who had covid in my country and recovered from it, don't have to take the vaccine :smonk:

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★
32d 2h 15m
I just got the flu and pneumonia vaccines just to spite you.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
124d 7h 32m
Notorious Inkler said:
People who had covid in my country and recovered from it, don't have to take the vaccine :smonk:
Your country's policy makers have a working brain.
Arch Anemone said:
I just got the flu and pneumonia vaccines just to spite you.
Cool story bro. Nobody cares about those vaccines, because - guess what, fuckass - those are tested in the long-term and aren't experimental.

Last edited:
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
115d 22h 38m
is this a bot lol?

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

fakecel bully
31d 10h 6m
based_meme said:
Your country's policy makers have a working brain.
I wish, boyo. Some cucks in the government want to vaxx those people too. It wouldn't surprise me at all, if they shill the vaccine for recovered patients too. It's over.

Normie~Kong

Normie~Kong

Môdcel
-
5d 23h 48m
This thread is some quality trolling.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★
32d 2h 15m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
Ready to be stuffed in the locker again, cowardly retard?
Arch Anemone said:
Should have been on a protocol of ivermectin or HCQ+Zinc. If he was in India, whose medical community puts ours to shame because they aren't totally corrupt pawns of BIG PHARMA, he would have been. :feelsbadman:

Anyway look at this stupid bitch, she took the vaccine and suffered a brain hemorrhage:

Haha what a dummy taking the Pfizer deathjab. Got injected and was brain dead a week later. Fucking idiots getting a dangerous vax for a 99.99% survival rate nothingburger :feelskek:

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
81d 8h 24m
only faggots get vaccines. It's more honorable to die of covid than be a fag and stick a dirty government needle in you.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★
32d 2h 15m

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Does this faggot get paid to post this crap? :waitwhat:

Danecel14

Danecel14

Banned
-
81d 19h 28m
Ha! Ha! Comical avatar joke. XD

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★
32d 2h 15m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:

“It is wrong to call a person who declines a shot an ‘anti-vaxxer,’” states AAPS executive director Jane Orient, M.D. “Virtually no physicians are ‘anti-antibiotics’ or ‘anti-surgery,’ whereas all are opposed to treatments that they think are unnecessary, more likely to harm than to benefit an individual patient, or inadequately tested.”

The AAPS survey also showed that 54 percent of physician respondents were aware of patients suffering a “significant adverse reaction.” Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80 percent said “I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease,” and 30% said “I already had COVID.”

Keep bumping your thread, keep getting walloped :feelzez:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m

All scientists agree!
*some scientists disagree*
*scientists get censored*
All scientists agree!

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★
32d 2h 15m

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a politically conservative non-profit association that promotes medical disinformation, such as HIV/AIDS denialism, the abortion-breast cancer hypothesis, vaccine and autism connections, and homosexuality reducing life expectancy. The association was founded in 1943 to oppose a government attempt to nationalize health care. The group has included notable members, including American Republican politicians Ron Paul, Rand Paul, and Tom Price.

Yes, I see all climate scientists driving around in Lamborghinis.

That research funding sure is lucrative! -said no scientist ever

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a politically conservative non-profit association that promotes medical disinformation, such as HIV/AIDS denialism, the abortion-breast cancer hypothesis, vaccine and autism connections, and homosexuality reducing life expectancy. The association was founded in 1943 to oppose a government attempt to nationalize health care. The group has included notable members, including American Republican politicians Ron Paul, Rand Paul, and Tom Price.

Yes, I see all climate scientists driving around in Lamborghinis.

Trust the Science and the Doctors unless they don't share my reddit hivemind approved opinions! I know better because I have 2 million updoots!

BTW speaking of medical disinformation, I am still waiting for you to produce peer-reviewed studies linking zinc and vitamin supplementation with increased inflammation :feelswhere:

Arch Anemone said:
very first name I checked
:feelskek:

Back in your locker you tranny pervert

Last edited:
Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
38d 6h 4m
Same doctors that say men can become women are telling me that these vaccines are 100% safe and not some kind of money making scheme that fucks up your immune system. Yeah, I'm not getting these jabs.

I trust streetshitters and Japs saying to take ivermectin more than kikes and white libs.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★
32d 2h 15m
Uggo Mongo said:
Trust the Science and the Doctors unless they don't share my reddit hivemind approved opinions! I know better because I have 2 million updoots!
View attachment 488852

BTW speaking of medical disinformation, I am still waiting for you to produce peer-reviewed studies linking zinc and vitamin supplementation with increased inflammation :feelswhere:

very first name I checked
:feelskek:

Back in your locker you tranny pervert
View attachment 488858
Yeah all you have to do is be a PhD from 60 years head up nasa for three decades, and you too can make less then a junior fianceer. Hardly rolling in cash.

Those net worth things are never right anyway.

I'll take my hivemind over your didn't even graduate high school peers.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
Yeah all you have to do is be a PhD from 60 years head up nasa for three decades, and you too can make less then a junior fianceer. Hardly rolling in cash.

You mean me or the physicians and doctors you tried to smear via wikipedia hit piece because they pointed out faggots live an unhealthy and degenerate lifestyle?

If you are talking about me may I remind you that you think that supplementing with zinc and vitamins increases inflammation because "one can't strengthen the immune system it just becomes inflammation" (your exact words). You are a mental midget compared to me, I am an intellectual giant compared to you. You're also a dishonest weasel and the laughing stock of your own thread :feelskek:

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★
32d 2h 15m
Yeah you owned me in my own thread.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 3m
Arch Anemone said:

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
115d 22h 38m

TAKE. THE. GODDAMN. VACCINE. THIS ISN'T A FUCKING JOKE ANYMORE
REDDITORS' FAMILIES ARE DYING AND YOU ARE LAUGHING ABOUT IT?! HOW DARE YOU
YOU ARE A WALKING BIOHAZARD, A PUBLIC HEALTH MENACE... HOPE THEY PUT Y'ALL IN CAMPS SOON... ANTI-SCIENCE FREAKS...

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
235d 23h 14m
Arch Anemone said:
Yeah you owned me in my own thread.
Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo sure did

Look how broken you are, you cant even muster the strength to quote or tag him in your responses :feelsjuice:

R

rope2cope

Overlord
★★★★★
118d 20m
Imagine getting the goycine in 2021 :feelstastyman:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Dregster666 said:
Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo sure did

Look how broken you are, you cant even muster the strength to quote or tag him in your responses :feelsjuice:
:dab:

I also love how he avoids every other thread and argument he gets tagged in about this like the red prague, but will keep bumping this one with articles that sway zero people, in an attempt to save face by getting the last word :feelskek:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8