Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sept 7, the FDC will full approve the vaccine for Covid-19. So all of you who used that as a reason why you weren't getting it will do it now, right?

TAKE. THE. GODDAMN. VACCINE. THIS ISN'T A FUCKING JOKE ANYMORE
REDDITORS' FAMILIES ARE DYING AND YOU ARE LAUGHING ABOUT IT?! HOW DARE YOU
YOU ARE A WALKING BIOHAZARD, A PUBLIC HEALTH MENACE... HOPE THEY PUT Y'ALL IN CAMPS SOON... ANTI-SCIENCE FREAKS...

Yeah you owned me in my own thread.
@Uggo Mongo sure did

Look how broken you are, you cant even muster the strength to quote or tag him in your responses :feelsjuice:

Imagine getting the goycine in 2021 :feelstastyman:

:dab:

I also love how he avoids every other thread and argument he gets tagged in about this like the red prague, but will keep bumping this one with articles that sway zero people, in an attempt to save face by getting the last word :feelskek:

View attachment 489274
He's an even bigger sleezeball than fulltimejew when it comes to getting last word, that's for sure :ping:

Yeah at least FullTimeJIDF would give notifications instead of hiding like a bug in a rug
View attachment 489307
OP should be embarrassed tbh

@Arch Anemone you know you're the biggest weasel on the forum when even the forum Jew displayed more honor than you do :feelswhat:

just use a political cartoon with obvious bias to support your claims theory.
Also fun fact about lemmings is that they don't commit mass suicide but because the filmmakers of the documentary wild wilderness intentionally pushed them off the cliff to make it more dramatic people think they do.

Yeah, I saw that. Sucks people lie. But I'm not paranoid enough to think everybody lies.

just use a political cartoon with obvious bias to support your claims theory.
Also fun fact about lemmings is that they don't commit mass suicide but because the filmmakers of the documentary wild wilderness intentionally pushed them off the cliff to make it more dramatic people think they do.
Duh? Who cares. It still applies. It's a cartoon analogical to reality.
You're a slave to your conspiracy theories bro.

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that. Sucks people lie. But I'm not paranoid enough to think everybody lies.

Duh? Who cares. It still applies. It's a cartoon analogical to reality.

You're a slave to your conspiracy theories bro.
I've beaten the brakes off you handily with "The Science." You don't get to try this tact, pussy.

Wait, you can try it if you can provide the studies linking zinc and vitamin supplementation to increased inflammation. Go ahead, make my day. :feelshmm:

"it's not FDA approved" turns into " I don't trust the FDA"

Australia is getting fucked hard by the NWO. I'd be surprised if no civil war breaks out there soon.

@Arch Anemone Who's paying you, and how much?

Last edited:
Top Kek thread :smonk:

I cannot comprehend the cuck mentality of those here who take and advocate for this jew jab

@Arch Anemone Who's paying you, and how much?
He received a lifetime supply of Hot Pockets and saline shots for injections. What he doesn't understand is that his masters leave no loose ends. His final booster shot won't be the saline he believes it to be.

I've beaten the brakes off you handily with "The Science." You don't get to try this tact, pussy.

Wait, you can try it if you can provide the studies linking zinc and vitamin supplementation to increased inflammation. Go ahead, make my day. :feelshmm:
Sure you have. I feel so defeated. You just copy and paste antivaxx shit you don't even understand. The same science you deny is all around you. Thats why it's funny to me. You're just an impressionable child who has been corrupted by his environment. You aren't a free thinker, your a puppet without intelligence flailing at things you can't even hope to comprehend.

Sure you have. I feel so defeated. You just copy and paste antivaxx shit you don't even understand. The same science you deny is all around you. Thats why it's funny to me. You're just an impressionable child who has been corrupted by his environment. You aren't a free thinker, your a puppet without intelligence flailing at things you can't even hope to comprehend.
So tell us, are you going to be taking those five booster shots and Pfizer pills right along with them? I hope you do so we will no longer have to see you around here afterward. Your headstone will read, "Trust the science bruh." :feelsjuice:

View attachment 489970

View attachment 489971

If the coof is as bad as you claim it is why are you and the hivemind trying to shut the door on potentially life saving medicine?
Because it isn't life saving medicine?

Last edited:

Because it isn't life saving medicine?

I take steroids:smonk:

So tell us, are you going to be taking those five booster shots and Pfizer pills right along with them? I hope you do so we will no longer have to see you around here afterward. Your headstone will read, "Trust the science bruh." :feelsjuice:
I've taken 4 vaccinations recently. Covid shots, my flu vaccination, and my tetanus shot.

There is a 100 years of evidence that vaccination works. There is a reason why you don't hear about polio smallpox etc anymore.
View attachment 489970

View attachment 489971

If the coof is as bad as you claim it is why are you and the hivemind trying to shut the door on potentially life saving medicine?
Why do you always link images? Are you some 10 year old imageboard edgelord? Lol kids these days...

Last edited:
I've taken 4 vaccinations recently. Covid shots, my flu vaccination, and my tetanus shot.

There is a 100 years of evidence that vaccination works. There is a reason why you don't hear about polio smallpox etc anymore.

Why do you always link images? Are you some 10 year old imageboard edgelord? Lol kids these days...
When you start dying falling gravely ill please post your death video here, I want to enjoy your tears once you begin to fully understand the futility of your own foolishness and personal demise. Give me that small enjoyment, please. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
When you start dying falling gravely ill please post your death video here, I want to enjoy your tears once you begin to fully understand the futility of your own foolishness and personal demise. Give me that small enjoyment, please. :feelsdevil:
:feelshaha:

I wish I lived in your delusional reality. What a nice place it must be.

Jfl at anyone taking the kikecine

View attachment 489972
Strange how delta came out only after most people started being vaccinated, yet they blame it on the unvaccinated. Soon after normie's 10th covid shot there will be a variant so powerful no unvaccinated person can survive from it, and they won't give the 11th vaccine to the normies, and will just let all the "inessential" people die off.

i might have to get it,I want to go overseas in the next few years, just try and live in another country for a while, maybe try and find a wife in a poor country,.

If I choose to refuse to get the vaccine i am 100% certain I will be stuck in my country the rest of my life cucking my life up even more.,

Sure eventually countries will stop caring about vaccinne passport to enter the country but I am speculating that will be at LEAST 5 year more like 10 years from now until covid is forgotten about

Fuck that nasty Jewish vaccine.

I wish I lived in your delusional reality. What a nice place it must be.
It's one where I am unvaccinated and completely healthy watching your insanity with fits of laughter. Have fun with the booster shots chump. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Jfl let us know how your 10th booster goes :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:
You act like it is some big deal. I literally was in an out in 20 minutes including the 15 min wait time they want you to sit there after you get the vaccine. The entire process took 5 minutes.

You're all whining crybabies. Vaccines have been tested for hundred years on billions of people.

Uggo keep picking and choosing his one study here and one study there, how about he post the the papers on vaccines? There are thousands.

It's not even close. That's why this whole conversation is absurd. He keep reaching for these poor studies while he ignores the studies on vaccines.

That's why he'll never win. You can't attempt to use fringe science to disprove mainstream science. It's a silly comparison to anybody who doesn't have some dunbass ideology.

Uggo is too dumb to realize that I edit my posts because I go back and proofread what I wrote and make corrections. He thinks its some conspiracy that I'm making him miss the notifications. I just find that funny. The drugs are making him paranoid.

Last edited:
They are just jelly of people that avoided it, gaining health, while they couldnt.
They want us to have the same handicap, scared to death that unvaccinated incels might surpass them and get their wemen :feelsgah:

He received a lifetime supply of Hot Pockets and saline shots for injections. What he doesn't understand is that his masters leave no loose ends. His final booster shot won't be the saline he believes it to be.
:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

Old vaccines have bad ingredients and increased the rate of auautism
Yeah, not to mention HIV was born out of a vaccine fuckup.

Anyway, do u really think that they are gonna tell you if something is really wrong? Please... don't be naive

Yeah, not to mention HIV was born out of a vaccine fuckup.

Anyway, do u really think that they are gonna tell you if something is really wrong? Please... don't be naive
Not only will they not tell us, they censor people who want to tell the public how they were injured.
-though they have their own problems, traditional vaccines =/= mRNA vaccines, they're totally different you dummy
I agree, the mrna vaccines are probably 100 times worse.

I agree, the mrna vaccines are probably 100 times worse.
It's very likely... I am pretty sure they will all get all kinds of cancer from this shit (which they will have to pay themselves lol).

In detail, the mRNA vaccine overloads tricks and hijacks your natural immune system, totally fucking with him. Poor thing is gonna become so confused and autistic.

ProTip for vaccinfags: check regularly if your balls are swollen :feelskek::feelskek:

O4g4im5yu2m712

Last edited:
they conclude that between one in 3000 and one in 6000 men ages 16 to 24 who received the vaccine developed the rare condition. But most cases were mild and resolved within a few weeks, which is typical for myocarditis. "I can't imagine it's going to be anything that would cause medical people to say we shouldn't vaccinate kids," says Douglas Diekema, a pediatrician and bioethicist at Seattle Children's Hospital.

(Two cases of fatal myocarditis have also been reported in Israel, but the panel says investigations of those deaths were inconclusive; one patient may have had a more generalized inflammatory syndrome, and the other diagnosis was "not verified," the report says.)

The chutzpah. I already posted this study and pointed out they are all vaccinated in the study. It's increased risk if you have the vaccine AND then subsequently get COVID. :feelstastyman:
View attachment 490798

However, the team noted that the risks are considerably higher if these same individuals were to get COVID-19 as compared to after they received either vaccine.

Last edited:
I'm not clicking a link if it isn't from a medical journal. With all due respect to "catbox.moe"

You're deflecting.
I've already pointed out, now for a third time, this study was ALL VACCINATED PEOPLE.

Same population. That is, same vaccinated population. That means, if you get the vaccine, and then subsequently get infected with COVID, the risks are considerably higher.

EPIC FAIL ONCE AGAIN.
However, the team noted that the risks are considerably higher if these same individuals were to get COVID-19 as compared to after they received either vaccine.

Last edited:
Sure coward. I've posted quite a few of the articles in that PDF. Needless to say "rare heart inflammation" isn't rare at all.

Why did you quote the same thing again? Those same individuals = vaccinated, because everyone in the study is vaccinated, dumbass.

Is your reading comprehension really that bad?

this is the only mention of unvaccinated in the study:

One last time. This is a study about vaccinated people. If you get COVID following mRNA vaccination your risks skyrocket astronomically.

Also added in the quote once again so I wouldn't get the notification. Scared, punching bag?
as compared to? You can't read.

as compared to after they received either vaccine.

one in 3000 and one in 6000 men ages 16 to 24 who received the vaccine developed the rare condition. And it's mostly mild. 2 deaths that aren't even confirmed.

Of course you don't even know what science.org is.

This is my notification that I don't care about your notifications.

Last edited:
The lie that "most hospitalizations are unvaccinated" is skewed by semantics fuckery. You are not considered vaccinated until 2 weeks after the second jab, and you are only considered vaccinated for 3 months later, now there are articles where unvaccinated = anyone that doesn't have the third shot. Vast majority of people are therefore "unvaccinated."

lolololololololololol

I don't get it. Any reasonable person would just ignore this thread, if they honestly thought the posters were retarded. Even after the severe bitch slapping he's gotten, time and time again, @Arch Anemone keeps hanging around for more punishment.

Bro, if @Uggo Mongo is so fucking wrong and dumb, then you should laugh and stop wasting your time in the thread. But you're shilling hard.

I don't get it. Any reasonable person would just ignore this thread, if they honestly thought the posters were retarded. Even after the severe bitch slapping he's gotten, time and time again, @Arch Anemone keeps hanging around for more punishment.

Bro, if @Uggo Mongo is so fucking wrong and dumb, then you should laugh and stop wasting your time in the thread. But you're shilling hard.
Ive never seen someone get destroyed this badly in their own thread :feelswhat:

Bro, if @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/9/9329.jpg?1631144195 [/UWSL]@Uggo Mongo is so fucking wrong and dumb, then you should laugh and stop wasting your time in the thread. But you're shilling hard.
I never seen anyone shill for a vaccine this hard without being paid, or is he? :waitwhat: