Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sept 7, the FDC will full approve the vaccine for Covid-19. So all of you who used that as a reason why you weren't getting it will do it now, right?

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE BIG DAWGS, THINGS GET RUFF
★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
I found the study, thanks for pointing it out. I'm not even going to worry about any epic fuckery in the study, the study itself said this:
"We found that the risk of myocarditis increased by a factor of three after vaccination" :feelsohh:
It didn't include anyone that got a booster shot in its data but pointed out every injection increases the risk of myocarditis (heart inflammation) particularly in men under the age of 26 (90% of the cases), this study was 54% women. Keep getting those boosters, buddy. Epic fail once again.
Arch Anemone said:
Link to the animal studies then
Arch Anemone said:
Ivermectin actually is and has a long history to be able to say that. Phase 3 Pfizer study won't be available until 2023, and it's already compromised.
Arch Anemone said:
The chutzpah. I already posted this study and pointed out they are all vaccinated in the study. It's increased risk if you have the vaccine AND then subsequently get COVID. :feelstastyman:

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
★★★★★
32d 23h 3m
they conclude that between one in 3000 and one in 6000 men ages 16 to 24 who received the vaccine developed the rare condition. But most cases were mild and resolved within a few weeks, which is typical for myocarditis. "I can't imagine it's going to be anything that would cause medical people to say we shouldn't vaccinate kids," says Douglas Diekema, a pediatrician and bioethicist at Seattle Children's Hospital.

(Two cases of fatal myocarditis have also been reported in Israel, but the panel says investigations of those deaths were inconclusive; one patient may have had a more generalized inflammatory syndrome, and the other diagnosis was "not verified," the report says.)

Uggo Mongo said:
The chutzpah. I already posted this study and pointed out they are all vaccinated in the study. It's increased risk if you have the vaccine AND then subsequently get COVID. :feelstastyman:
View attachment 490798

However, the team noted that the risks are considerably higher if these same individuals were to get COVID-19 as compared to after they received either vaccine.

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
they conclude that between one in 3000 and one in 6000 men ages 16 to 24 who received the vaccine developed the rare condition. But most cases were mild and resolved within a few weeks, which is typical for myocarditis. "I can't imagine it's going to be anything that would cause medical people to say we shouldn't vaccinate kids," says Douglas Diekema, a pediatrician and bioethicist at Seattle Children's Hospital.

(Two cases of fatal myocarditis have also been reported in Israel, but the panel says investigations of those deaths were inconclusive; one patient may have had a more generalized inflammatory syndrome, and the other diagnosis was "not verified," the report says.)

However, the team noted that the risks are considerably higher if these same individuals were to get COVID-19 as compared to after they received either vaccine.
This isn't from the study.

It's not a link to a peer-reviewed study.

This already belies that article:

The other study that I linked and you tried to pull a fast one over, which is peer-reviewed and in a medical journal, belies that article.

This article which is recent, belies that article.
How is that happening in one of the most vaccinated nations in the world?

You punked out on most of my previous post, you punked out on my last post, you're a coward and you failed again. That's to be a expected when you're a midwit that thinks zinc and vitamin supplementation increases inflammation in the body, and that mRNA vaccines are the same as actual vaccines. A coward that is for some reason desperate to discredit cheap generic medicines that have decades of data on them to treat a disease you claim is super deadly, going so far as to post literal fake news about them.

Arch Anemone said:

I've already pointed out, now for a third time, this study was ALL VACCINATED PEOPLE.

Same population. That is, same vaccinated population. That means, if you get the vaccine, and then subsequently get infected with COVID, the risks are considerably higher.

EPIC FAIL ONCE AGAIN.

Last edited:
Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 3m
I'm not clicking a link if it isn't from a medical journal. With all due respect to "catbox.moe"

You're deflecting.
Uggo Mongo said:
I've already pointed out, now for a third time, this study was ALL VACCINATED PEOPLE.

Same population. That is, same vaccinated population. That means, if you get the vaccine, and then subsequently get infected with COVID, the risks are considerably higher.

EPIC FAIL ONCE AGAIN.

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
I'm not clicking a link if it isn't from a medical journal. With all due respect to "catbox.moe"

You're deflecting.

Sure coward. I've posted quite a few of the articles in that PDF. Needless to say "rare heart inflammation" isn't rare at all.

Why did you quote the same thing again? Those same individuals = vaccinated, because everyone in the study is vaccinated, dumbass.
Conclusion
Increased risks of haematological and vascular events that led to hospital admission or death were observed for short time intervals after first doses of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and BNT162b2 mRNA vaccines. The risks of most of these events were substantially higher and more prolonged after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after vaccination in the same population. (VACCINATED POPULATION FROM THE STUDY)

Is your reading comprehension really that bad?

this is the only mention of unvaccinated in the study:
In this context, case-control or cohort studies are probably subject to major confounding, especially given the pace of vaccination where matched unvaccinated controls might only be unexposed for relatively short periods before vaccination (or uninfected patients before SARS-CoV-2 infection). For this reason, we used the self-controlled case series study design, which has major advantages because the within-person comparison reduces potential confounding for all fixed characteristics.

One last time. This is a study about vaccinated people. If you get COVID following mRNA vaccination your risks skyrocket astronomically.

Also added in the quote once again so I wouldn't get the notification. Scared, punching bag?

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 3m
Uggo Mongo said:
Sure coward. I've posted quite a few of the articles in that PDF. Needless to say "rare heart inflammation" isn't rare at all.

Why did you quote the same thing again? Those same individuals = vaccinated, because everyone in the study is vaccinated, dumbass.

Is your reading comprehension really that bad?

this is the only mention of unvaccinated in the study:

One last time. This is a study about vaccinated people. If you get COVID following mRNA vaccination your risks skyrocket astronomically.

Also added in the quote once again so I wouldn't get the notification. Scared, punching bag?
as compared to? You can't read.

as compared to after they received either vaccine.

one in 3000 and one in 6000 men ages 16 to 24 who received the vaccine developed the rare condition. And it's mostly mild. 2 deaths that aren't even confirmed.

Of course you don't even know what science.org is.

This is my notification that I don't care about your notifications.

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
as compared to? You can't read.

as compared to after they received either vaccine.
:feelskek:

Thanks for proving once again you are a midwit, now with absolute dogshit reading comprehension.

Yes dummy. As compared to after they receive these vaccinations, it's comparing vaccinated people. JUST GETTING VACCINATED exposes you to these risks, and the risks increase exponentially once you subsequently get the coof after getting jabbed.

Vaccines don't stop you from getting the coof (highly vaccinated populations are still spreading coof as much or more than lesser vaccinated populations)

Vaccines don't protect you from the coof (the study and quote you keep posting).

The lie that "most hospitalizations are unvaccinated" is skewed by semantics fuckery. You are not considered vaccinated until 2 weeks after the second jab, and you are only considered vaccinated for 3 months later, now there are articles where unvaccinated = anyone that doesn't have the third shot. Vast majority of people are therefore "unvaccinated."
Arch Anemone said:
one in 3000 and one in 6000 men ages 16 to 24 who received the vaccine developed the rare condition. And it's mostly mild. 2 deaths that aren't even confirmed.

Of course you don't even know what science.org is.

This is my notification that I don't care about your notifications.
It's an article. It's not a peer-reviewed study. I can post opinion pieces from front line doctors dealing with thousands of patients and you would and have ignored them.

I can post from that PDF you clicked and pretended not to, way more people that died of heart inflammation following the jab.

Another epic fail, you just keep racking them up.

From the article you keep quoting. How fucking stupid are you, dude? Jesus Christ! :feelskek:

It says it right in the article, POST-VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS :feelsohh:

"You can't read."

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

and the coup de grâce
Finally, as an obvious but tragically ignored suggestion, the government should also be encouraging the population to take safe and affordable steps to boost their immune systems naturally, such as getting out in the sunlight to raise vitamin D levels (Ali, 2020), and eating mainly organic whole
foods rather than chemical-laden processed foods (Rico-Campà et al., 2019). Also, eating foods that
are good sources of vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K2 should be encouraged, as deficiencies in
these vitamins are linked to bad outcomes from COVID-19 (Goddek, 2020; Sarohan, 2020).

:dab:

stravinsky

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★
162d 12h 47m
Arch Anemone said:
You're deflecting.
Oh for fuck's sake, peak projectionmaxxing, just ask for a ban then kill yourself.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 3m
Uggo Mongo said:
The lie that "most hospitalizations are unvaccinated" is skewed by semantics fuckery. You are not considered vaccinated until 2 weeks after the second jab, and you are only considered vaccinated for 3 months later, now there are articles where unvaccinated = anyone that doesn't have the third shot. Vast majority of people are therefore "unvaccinated."

lolololololololololol

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
238d 1h 49m
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
128d 21h 30m
I don't get it. Any reasonable person would just ignore this thread, if they honestly thought the posters were retarded. Even after the severe bitch slapping he's gotten, time and time again, Arch Anemone @Arch Anemone keeps hanging around for more punishment.

Bro, if Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo is so fucking wrong and dumb, then you should laugh and stop wasting your time in the thread. But you're shilling hard.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Per the Ph.D experts suggestion of strengthening and BOOSTIN' the immune system I'm already taking:
20 mgs lugol's iodine
200 mcg selenium
20,000 IU vitamin d3
15 mgs k2 mk4
10,000 IU beta carotene from spirulina the goat algae
400 IU vitamin E
B complex
2 grams vitamin C
50 mgs zinc picolinate
365 total magnesium from bisglycinate and malate sources
prebiotic fibers + probiotic fermented foods

Oh wait, mostly likely I've already had it and never even knew

:feelsohh:

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
238d 1h 49m
based_meme said:
I don't get it. Any reasonable person would just ignore this thread, if they honestly thought the posters were retarded. Even after the severe bitch slapping he's gotten, time and time again, Arch Anemone @Arch Anemone keeps hanging around for more punishment.

Bro, if Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo is so fucking wrong and dumb, then you should laugh and stop wasting your time in the thread. But you're shilling hard.
Ive never seen someone get destroyed this badly in their own thread :feelswhat:

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 9h 22m
based_meme said:
Bro, if @ /data/avatars/s/9/9329.jpg?1631144195 @Uggo Mongo is so fucking wrong and dumb, then you should laugh and stop wasting your time in the thread. But you're shilling hard.
I never seen anyone shill for a vaccine this hard without being paid, or is he? :waitwhat:

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
4d 10h 2m

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just take the jab! It's safe and effective! :soy::soy:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
128d 21h 30m
Rotter said:
View attachment 491100
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just take the jab! It's safe and effective! :soy::soy:
Inoculate your entire population with an untested drug, THEN study the long-term effects of it.

GENIUS.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 3m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m

Got you a present for when I slap a collar around your neck and walk you around like my bitch :feelsdevil:

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 3m
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
128d 21h 30m
Arch Anemone said:
With every post like this you make it increases the chances that you're a shill hard at work.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m

Lol, get bodied by a podcast host and biology professors, bub. They must be "Science Deniers."

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 3m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
Midwit's go to: :soy: "correlation does not imply causation!"

Plus the peer-reviewed studies showing its effective for COVID-19 and other RNA viruses.

Plus front line doctors that have treated thousands of patients recommending it.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 3m
MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
★★★★
17d 14h 21m
Arch Anemone said:
Arch Anemone said:

I'm a year older than these two
what's even the point of you being on this forum? the only thing you do all day is hype this shitty weak virus and shill the vaccine.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:

I'm a year older than these two
If only they were given life saving ivermectin :cryfeels:

But leftists like you love authority and want to force everybody to take Big Pharma's vaccines, because ivermectin and HCQ have cheap generics and there are no profits to be made from them :feelsUgh:

BTW, enjoy staying in your locker forever you're never getting the last word and everybody saw how I trounced you in this thread, bitch

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 3m
Uggo Mongo said:
If only they were given life saving ivermectin :cryfeels:

But leftists like you love authority and want to force everybody to take Big Pharma's vaccines, because ivermectin and HCQ have cheap generics and there are no profits to be made from them :feelsUgh:

BTW, enjoy staying in your locker forever you're never getting the last word and everybody saw how I trounced you in this thread, bitch
View attachment 491871
Conspiracy. People who work for these companies have families and friends too.

And there would be no reason for scientists/doctors to say it doesn't work. They hate drug companies too.

That's why conspiracies usually fall flat, there would have to be too many people "in on it" to be practical.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
Conspiracy. People who work for these companies have families and friends too.

And there would be no reason for scientists/doctors to say it doesn't work. They hate drug companies too.

That's why conspiracies usually fall flat, there would have to be too many people "in on it" to be practical.
Doctors/scientists can be bought

But front line doctors such as Pierre Kory are saying it works. I've already dunked your head in the toilet bowl on this, chump.

You're not going to start at square one after getting your ass kicked in your own thread on every subject just to get the last word, stone deaf.

Reminder, you think ZINC and VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTATION leads to increased inflammation in the body. You know absolutely nothing. Being a good goy that regurgitates authority does not make you intelligent as you have demonstrated throughout this thread.

BTW just to show how stupid your statement is, you believe that the Holocaust happened. Which was a conspiracy. Adolf Hitler and the Nazi high command had family and friends too. So what? You believe every bad thing about "Drumpf," he has family and friends. What does that even mean? People can't do evil things if they have family and friends? Sociopathic murderers have family and friends, one of the traits of sociopathy is "superficial charm."

Also saying doctors hate drug companies is absolute NONSENSE. They get kickbacks from drug companies, they were taken out to dinners by drug company representatives and given incentives to push certain products. That's not a "conspiracy theory," that's factual.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/01/business/Novartis-kickbacks-diabetes-heart-drugs.html <--- first result on google

It Paid Doctors Kickbacks. Now, Novartis Will Pay a $678 Million Settlement.​

The pharmaceutical company spent more than $100 million on lavish meals, fishing junkets, golf outings, sporting events and speaker fees to influence doctors to prescribe its drugs, federal prosecutors said.

Last edited:
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
128d 21h 30m
How is OP 45 years old and still so blind to obvious truths?

A true NPC if I've ever seen one.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 3m
Yawn. The hilarious part is you think I'm the sheep, when all you are doing is baaaaaing yourself. You believe in nonsense. You wanna know how I know science works? We wouldn't be talking right now if science didn't work. The internet wouldn't work. Your car wouldn't work.

Yes people are greedy and do bad things. But they get caught, there is no secret society pulling the strings.

It's just funny to me how on the face of overwhelming evidence you still deny deny deny. It shows how strong biases are. It's pathetic and I mostly feel sorry for you.

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
★★★★
17d 14h 21m
Arch Anemone said:
Yawn. The hilarious part is you think I'm the sheep, when all you are doing is baaaaaing yourself. You believe in nonsense. You wanna know how I know science works? We wouldn't be talking right now if science didn't work. The internet wouldn't work. Your car wouldn't work.

Yes people are greedy and do bad things. But they get caught, there is no secret society pulling the strings.

It's just funny to me how on the face of overwhelming evidence you still deny deny deny. It shows how strong biases are. It's pathetic and I mostly feel sorry for you.
what a pathetic loser you are you didn't even dare to reply or to tag someone I am honestly sad that a faggot like you isn't lynched out in the street and killed

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:

Are you an AI producing randomly generated responses?

What is this?

:dafuckfeels:

You are definitely not a learning AI that's for sure. You keep repeating yourself even after getting pulverized.

To the peanut gallery: watch those Joe Rogan podcast videos I posted, he's speaking to two professors in biology and then read this guy's response and tell me Fish Ammonia isn't a clown :feelskek:

Their words: believing things blindly because """experts""" tell you something "is not how science works."

For your ADD ass:

This woman has way more sense than you, you should be massively ashamed. You got bodied by a woman scientist, you midwit. SAD!

Last edited:
Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 3m
Uggo Mongo said:
Are you an AI producing randomly generated responses?

What is this?

:dafuckfeels:

You are definitely not a learning AI that's for sure. You keep repeating yourself even after getting pulverized.

To the peanut gallery: watch those Joe Rogan podcast videos I posted, he's speaking to two professors in biology and then read this guy's response and tell me Fish Ammonia isn't a clown :feelskek:

Their words: believing things blindly because """experts""" tell you something "is not how science works."

For your ADD ass:
View attachment 492087

This woman has way more sense than you, you should be massively ashamed. You got bodied by a woman scientist, you midwit. SAD!
Two more conspiracy theorists who have zero respect in the scientific community. They are nobodies and nobody cares what they say.

Joe just wanted to hear his opinions come out of someone else's mouths.

But it is par for the course since joe says he is a dumbass and shouldn't listen to him anyway.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
Two more conspiracy theorists who have zero respect in the scientific community. They are nobodies and nobody cares what they say.

But it is par for the course since joe says he is a dumbass and shouldn't listen to him anyway.

Last edited:
Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
238d 1h 49m
Notorious Inkler said:
You are absolutely retarded. Sometimes I understand the jewish elites, when I see people like posting. Maybe it's not a bad idea to wipe out 90% of the global population. People like deserve to be euthanized.
OP needs to be first in line in one of those global euthanizations that the elites want to instill on the masses :feelsohh:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
128d 21h 30m
Arch Anemone said:
Oh, so you have to be popular for your science to be legitimate.

Last edited:
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
37d 6h 8m
Dregster666 said:
OP needs to be first in line in one of those global euthanizations that the elites want to instill on the masses :feelsohh:
Sometimes I wish that climate change was actually real. I purposely consume as much meat as possible and leave my car running for a couple of minutes before I start driving in order to cool down/heat up the interior.:bigbrain:

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
54d 2h 7m
Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
238d 1h 49m
Notorious Inkler said:
Sometimes I wish that climate change was actually real. I purposely consume as much meat as possible and leave my car running for a couple of minutes before I start driving in order to cool down/heat up the interior.:bigbrain:
Based and High IQ :dab:

I'll leave my truck running up to 15-20 min just enjoying the AC out of pure laziness at whatever stops I make when i got free time :feelsmage:

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

★★
37d 6h 8m
Dregster666 said:
Based and High IQ :dab:

I'll leave my truck running up to 15-20 min just enjoying the AC out of pure laziness at whatever stops I make when i got free time :feelsmage:
Based, unfortunately due to soys like Arch Anemone @Arch Anemone , gas is insanely expensive in Germany.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
4d 10h 2m
Arch Anemone said:

You are extremely low iq and should rope before they inject you with your next booster jab

The less kikecine shills in this world the better tbhlossus :feelsLSD:

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 9h 22m
Rotter said:
You are extremely low iq and should rope before they inject you with your next booster jab

The less kikecine shills in this world the better tbhlossus :feelsLSD:
He's hoping (((they))) notice his posts and give him a clean booster, so he can keep living to bully others into taking it.

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
238d 1h 49m
Robtical said:
He's hoping (((they))) notice his posts and give him a clean booster, so he can keep living to bully others into taking it.
Someone needs to remind him that he is as disposable as toilet paper :feelshaha:

Notorious Inkler said:
Based, unfortunately due to soys like Arch Anemone @Arch Anemone , gas is insanely expensive in Germany.
Costs me 60 bucks to fill my tank :feelsbadman:

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

★★
37d 6h 8m
Dregster666 said:
Costs me 60 bucks to fill my tank :feelsbadman:
We have to pay over 7$/gallon. Over for pollutionmaxxers

shape1
shape2
shape3