Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Secret jewish tunnels uncovered by the NYPD

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★

I don't even know what to say tbh, I'll just tag the SFcels maybe they know what's up:
@EngelCallDell19 @lazy_gamer_423 @DarkStarDown @wereq @Chudpreet
tag others if you know them

Also tagging kikes @Copexodius Maximus @faded
again I don't know every single kikecel here so please tag any if you know them

Last edited:
watch this stop being on the news immediately and abruptly

watch this stop being on the news immediately and abruptly
It has only been a few hours we'll see, although if it was a church or mosque the media will keep bringing it up for years jfl

Tfw the goyim are shutting it down

I don't even know what to say tbh, I'll just tag the SFcels maybe they know what's up:

I've seen it on /pol/.
They digged under buildings they don't even own (I think) and now are outraged that they get called out for it.
A group with such a mindset cannot long-term coexist with other groups.

You push the Jew and he'll push back harder

FUCKING KIKES I HATE KIKES, FUCKING SICK OF (((THEM))), (((THEM))), WOMEN, AND NIGGERS HAVE UNLIMITED PRIVILEGE, I AM FUCKING SICK OF IT

I've seen it on /pol/.
They digged under buildings they don't even own (I think) and now are outraged that they get called out for it.
I've seen something similar on twitter

I've seen it on /pol/.
U have to respect all cultures and religions, u have to respect their racial supremacist worldview against goyim

this is what's gonna happen if the other kikes hear about these dumb kikes that got arrested, except instead of dead kikes its gonna be incarcerated kikes, and they will brand police as antisemites and then niggers, feminists and libtards will hate cops even more

Forgot to tag @ElTruecel and @Adolf Hitler himself

View attachment 1034599
this is what's gonna happen if the other kikes hear about these dumb kikes that got arrested, except instead of dead kikes its gonna be incarcerated kikes, and they will brand police as antisemites and then niggers, feminists and libtards will hate cops even more
The kikes tried to riot btw, 10 of them got arrested and one even tried to pepper spray a cop jfl

TFW the goyim know

The kikes tried to riot btw, 10 of them got arrested and one even tried to pepper spray a cop jfl
the world desperately needs another hitler (IN VIDEO GAME)

@PersonalityChad thoughts :feelshehe:

Forgot to tag @ElTruecel and @Adolf Hitler himself
Hahahhaa the kikes have secret tunnels JFL. Scene is like straight out a movie :feelskek: :feelskek:

from today

Attachments

• 1704821336457522.webm
    2.8 MB
damn. i'm interested to see how this plays out. hopefully something will come of it.

jewish rats you should stay underground

View attachment 1034599
Pigs work for globohomo and don't give a fuck about civvies

Thread needs a pin

Have they revealed yet what was going on down there?

In the book "Melmoth the Wanderer" there's a part where Jews have such tunnels in Spain during the Spanish Inquisition. I guess this was based on true history, and they probably had these already for human trafficking. Reminder that Jews kept the ancient slave trade alive when it had all but died out in Europe, and then dominated the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Damn, this shit would have been too hard even as a conspiracy theory and yet here we are.

View: https://imgur.com/a/3e1LUt4

This was at the headquarters of an incredibly influential Hasidic movement, Chabad: https://incels.is/threads/jews-rage...dly-discovered-at-chabad-headquarters.562071/

They found baby rockers and stained mattresses in these tunnels...

Pedo ring
There is a Jewish scholar named Ariel Toaff that wrote a book in Italian called "Passovers of Blood" about "blood libel" saying that it was probably true, and Jews got mad at him not because of the information or conclusions but that he published it in a gentile language. I imagine that's what is going on in these tunnels.

Have they revealed yet what was going on down there?
It has only been few hours since this was revealed we'll have to wait but don't get your hopes up, (((they))) will probably just try to make us forget about this as soon as possible

In the book "Melmoth the Wanderer" there's a part where Jews have such tunnels in Spain during the Spanish Inquisition. I guess this was based on true history, and they probably had these already for human trafficking. Reminder that Jews kept the ancient slave trade alive when it had all but died out in Europe, and then dominated the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
There is a Jewish scholar named Ariel Toaff that wrote a book in Italian called "Passovers of Blood" about "blood libel" saying that it was probably true, and Jews got mad at him not because of the information or conclusions but that he published it in a gentile language. I imagine that's what is going on in these tunnels.
Thanks for the input, you have by far contributed the most to this thread
Also where do you usually learn about this stuff?

It has only been few hours since this was revealed we'll have to wait but don't get your hopes up, (((they))) will probably just try to make us forget about this as soon as possible
keep me up to date if you can.

Also tagging kikes @Copexodius Maximus @faded
again I don't know every single kikecel here so please tag any if you know them
Fucking gentiles give me your $$$$ and mind your own fucking business

someone's mad
I’m fed up with all this antisemitism
we use the tunnels for mass surveillance of you filthy gentiles human experiments and all kind of other stuff we have massive bunker complex under ground