Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Secret jewish tunnels uncovered by the NYPD

we use the tunnels for mass surveillance of you filthy gentiles human experiments and all kind of other stuff we have massive bunker complex under ground
no shit

I’m fed up with all this antisemitism
we use the tunnels for mass surveillance of you filthy gentiles human experiments and all kind of other stuff we have massive bunker complex under ground
What getting your dick sucked by a Mohel does to a kike

you people are destroying the world
IMG 2056

So they look at these tunnels but not the ones under Epstein's island?

Thread needs a pin
@Fat Link @SlayerSlayer @proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle @Dregster @Caesercel This thread is pin-worthy indeed.

I don't even know what to say tbh, I'll just tag the SFcels maybe they know what's up:
@EngelCallDell19 @lazy_gamer_423 @DarkStarDown @wereq @Chudpreet
tag others if you know them

Check this article out, it offers some good insight, more sources, and has some good videos on it:

Whilst flicking through this, one thing that jumped out at me was the following claim:

"Chabad-Lubavitch—considered the fastest-growing and most influential form of Judaism—is a globe-spanning religious sect with deep strategic, financial, and spiritual support of Israel and its various heads of state. It’s late Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson once blessed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and asked him to “hasten the arrival” of the Messiah by defeating its regional enemies in combat."

I was unaware of this specific sect of Judaism, however, it appears to be a more modern form of the religion that of course, places a great emphasis on Judaism, their "homeland", etc. This indicates that the Jews are accelerating their plans, since the talk of "hastening the arrival of the Messiah" has been a part of Talmudic teachings for thousands of years.

shut the fuck up
I’m fed up with all this antisemitism
Shut the fuck up, your hybrid race of Ashkenazi-European mutts is responsible for most of the issues in the world.

Shut the fuck up, your hybrid race of Ashkenazi-European mutts is responsible for most of the issues in the world.
Fuck you piece of shit antisemite
Soon there will be 5 yr plan and Great Leap Forward in USA and Europe!

i see so many subhumans unironically say "muh jooz is hiding from palestianinas" :lul: