Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

#4 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway 48 hours to enter [500+ posts required]

You're having a laugh. It was 1 IN FUCKING 2 MAN I WAS READY TO WIN RRREEEEEEEEEE @Damo the incel congrats I guess.....:feelsrope:

For fucks sake you won 2 how lucky are you man!!!
Honestly I feel bad for you because you seem like you wanted it the most lul It's over for unluckcels :/ feels, it's worse than opening 200 crates in cs go

Honestly I feel bad for you because you seem like you wanted it the most lul It's over for unluckcels :/ feels, it's worse than opening 200 crates in cs go
Not when it's @Involuntarily and he wins the 1/150 or so AND the 1/21. That's a 1/3150 chance man

Not when it's @Involuntarily and he wins the 1/150 or so AND the 1/21. That's a 1/3150 chance man
I was gonna make a chart on that, WTF

I sleep on a blanket on the floor so I think I should get a bed or something. I have never won anything in my life before, I just saw the odds and hoped I would win again but this comes as a big surprise to me too.
He should start opening cases in CS GO
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers this states the opposite, I study math a little bit and according to it, I should probably not as the odds get worse but I feel like I should

I was gonna make a chart on that, WTF

I sleep on a blanket on the floor so I think I should get a bed or something. I have never won anything in my life before, I just saw the odds and hoped I would win again but this comes as a big surprise to me too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers this states the opposite, I study math a little bit and according to it, I should probably not as the odds get worse but I feel like I should
Lucky bastard but you deserve a bed man. I'm happy for you as that would have probably gone towards nothing useful for me.
lucky fucker

You're having a laugh. It was 1 IN FUCKING 2 MAN I WAS READY TO WIN RRREEEEEEEEEE @Damo the incel congrats I guess.....:feelsrope:

For fucks sake you won 2 how lucky are you man!!!
Did u really want it that bad

Oh, shit I’m late

@Involuntarily should try Tinder again. Probably win the lottery and find a 10/10 dumb as fuck Stacy girlfriend with his luck.

Holy fuck, didn't you just win the $200 Amazon card giveaway? @Involuntarily

@Involuntarily wins again lmao...

Yeah I couldn't believe it either. This really fueled my life.