Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rule Addition: Users 17 and under are no longer allowed, current users grandfathered in

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
Hello all,

By a 6-2 vote by the moderation team and by popular vote on the forum, we have decided to restrict people under 18 from joining the forum. The registration process has been updated. I believe this is for the best, as if you're under 18, there is time that you can still develop, and you probably shouldn't be shitposting on an incel forum. This is something that I and others wanted to implement for a while but never really had the chance to introduce.

Anyone under 18 right now and with an account will be grandfathered in, as in you won't be banned, but any user that registers after the date and time on this post will be subject to the new rule.

Based as fuck. Too many zoomers polluting forum with their school posts.

iu

Noooooo but what about all the 12yo truecels you’re excluding?

What's the approval process like, can't you just lie?
True, but now being under 18 is prob a bannable offense, so larping youngcels would have to watch out for a slip up

5 years late but better late than never.

Finally :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Let this be a lesson to zoomers, maybe at least try to get laid before calling yourself “incel”

Suicidefuel for babycels. At least there will be no more retarded posts about high school

It will be treated the same as LARPing.
What if they lied when they joined but when it is found out they are lying they are already over 18

If Only YouTube Would Implement This I'm So Sick And Tired Of Retarded Blacks And Children On YouTube.

A welcome change tbh.

NICE, LISTEN UP ZOOMER CUNTS WHO GOT GRANDFATHERD STOP POSTING.

While it's retarded and bluepilled to think men under 18 can't be incel, the change is for the better since I feel younger users pollute this forum with garbage and low quality posts as you said. Too many roleplaying edgy teenagers as of recent tbh, hopefully tallfags are next.

Ok but still allow 18 and 19 year olds

Hello all,

By a 6-2 vote by the moderation team and by popular vote on the forum, we have decided to restrict people under 18 from joining the forum. The registration process has been updated. I believe this is for the best, as if you're under 18, there is time that you can still develop, and you probably shouldn't be shitposting on an incel forum. This is something that I and others wanted to implement for a while but never really had the chance to introduce.

Anyone under 18 right now and with an account will be grandfathered in, as in you won't be banned, but any user that registers after the date and time on this post will be subject to the new rule.
Does this have anything to do with @Ryo_Hazuki leaving? He talked about edgy angsty teenagers' as a reason for the culture shift and him leaving

Last edited:
Hello all,

If I were a mod I would have gone for under 20. But progress is progress.

It is what it is; all governments, systems etc. are tyrannies. Anyone who disagrees doesn't know how the world works.

You're the ruler, if you think it will benefit this forum go ahead.

While it's retarded and bluepilled to think men under 18 can't be incel, the change is for the better since I feel younger users pollute this forum with garbage and low quality posts as you said. Too many roleplaying edgy teenagers as of recent tbh, hopefully tallfags are next.
They bring more harm than good. It's reasonnable to exclude them until they glow up.

Good choice.
Many under 18 "truecels" on .is end up ascending anyway.

conflicted. i joined /r/incels at 15 but youngcels make shitty ass posts

I always thought it was kind of silly that “incels” under 20 even existed. IMO inceldom only starts after the age of 20…

Finally! Praise be to Jebus! :dab:

Now ban sewers and low effort posting. They make a mockery out of inceldom.

Over for kidcels

Hello all,

Thank fuck.

Though if you ask me that rule should be 20 years but it's still better than before.

It is what it is; all governments, systems etc. are tyrannies. Anyone who disagrees doesn't know how the world works.

You're the ruler, if you think it will benefit this forum go ahead.
Jfl it's not about that at all.

Why do you think Police always searches niggas for guns and shit? Is it because the police are all KKK members or because the statistics tell them that niggas do more crimes?

It's same with youngcels

99% of youngcels are fakecels so better ban them all then have them come after they are at least 18.

Besides this forum is BAD for youngcels. We are actually protecting youngcels mental health by making them not come here.

Does this have anything to do with @Ryo_Hazuki leaving? He talked about edgy angsty teenagers' as a reason for the culture shift and him leaving
Its been in talks for quite some time

GOOD. Teencels still have the possibility to have teen sex. It's absurd that they would think themselves as incel

18 and under or under 18, which is it?

I don't think this will change anything tbh, people are just gonna lie about their age on the application. It's not like we can verify them.
At least they will stop talking about teenage bullshit hopefully coz it will out them so its still a win

Thank god, finally something to stem the tide of zoomer youngfag fakecels who've only known the term "incel" as the empty insult the word has become

I wouldnt consider anyone under 18 to be an incel tbh. /r/incels had their age requirement set to 21 tbh. Admittedly sure, there are some guys that will know if they will become an incel when they're old enough to be. It can be over for you before then, some patterns of experience are good indicators. However one of my reasons for wanting this rule to come in was because guys at that age cant truly know for sure yet. Most anyway, like you said, invites too much stupidity.

I figure those guys should go elsewhere, they can still get the relevant information on how to maximize their potential and make use of the last few years of their puberty, the time when their bodies are much more receptive to change. I find it kind of volcel tier, and also insulting to those who've tried tirelessly in life for some zoomer to just sit here rotting on a site for incels for the last few crucial years of their development when he's not even experienced life outside of school yet or made any efforts. They can go to looksmaxx or elsewhere instead and if everything fails, come back in a few years

I wouldnt consider anyone under 18 to be an incel tbh. /r/incels had their age requirement set to 21 tbh. Admittedly sure, there are some guys that will know if they will become an incel when they're old enough to be. It can be over for you before then, some patterns of experience are good indicators. However one of my reasons for wanting this rule to come in was because guys at that age cant truly know for sure yet. Most anyway, like you said, invites too much stupidity.

I figure those guys should go elsewhere, they can still get the relevant information on how to maximize their potential and make use of the last few years of their puberty, the time when their bodies are much more receptive to change. I find it kind of volcel tier, and also insulting to those who've tried tirelessly in life for some zoomer to just sit here rotting on a site for incels for the last few crucial years of their development when he's not even experienced life outside of school yet or made any efforts. They can go to looksmaxx or elsewhere instead and if everything fails, come back in a few years
Yeah, lack of judgement makes it a bitch to recognize if they truly are incel or not. Hence the edgy teens, most of them are just failed normies who unknowingly are still perfectly capable of getting laid.

Give them bans until their 18th birthdays come :p

I don't like this change honestly, the vast majority of incels know they are incels when teens start having sex and they don't get any. Basically at around 14 years old. I definitely knew I was an incel then.

Yes! No more kids.is high schoolers crying about muhhh oneitis or bragging about friendhaving/getting ioi from Becky in class

Yeah, lack of judgement makes it a bitch to recognize if they truly are incel or not. Hence the edgy teens, most of them are just failed normies who unknowingly are still perfectly capable of getting laid.
Tbh, not the place for them

I don't like this change honestly, the vast majority of incels know they are incels when teens start having sex and they don't get any. Basically at around 14 years old. I definitely knew I was an incel then.
That's retarded.

Most youngcels are just pussies that never spoke to a female and think they are incels because of that :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

While those under 18 can definitely be incel-tier, especially those KHHV friendless sub 5s in full knowledge of their genetic curse, letting them on here just deteriorates the forum culture what with random trolling, oneitis-posting, and the general redpill-type retardation you'd expect from a 15 year old; if they're truly truecels, they can wait until 18... :feelsjuice:

I'd be fine with a restriction of around 16, but it's not like most can't just LARP and make up lies about being adult-aged, which is also concerning; it might still have negative effects, though, as potential determined youngcels don't even talk about real-life experiences. :feelshehe:

That's retarded.

Most youngcels are just pussies that never spoke to a female and think they are incels because of that :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Age doesn't matter when it comes to autism or subhuman genetics, lmao.