Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rule Addition: Users 17 and under are no longer allowed, current users grandfathered in

Master

Master

Modcel
★★★★★
27d 9h 37m
Hello all,

By a 6-2 vote by the moderation team and by popular vote on the forum, we have decided to restrict people under 18 from joining the forum. The registration process has been updated. I believe this is for the best, as if you're under 18, there is time that you can still develop, and you probably shouldn't be shitposting on an incel forum. This is something that I and others wanted to implement for a while but never really had the chance to introduce.

Anyone under 18 right now and with an account will be grandfathered in, as in you won't be banned, but any user that registers after the date and time on this post will be subject to the new rule.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
395d 4h 29m
Based as fuck. Too many zoomers polluting forum with their school posts.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
195d 19h 13m
iu

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
626d 38m
Noooooo but what about all the 12yo truecels you’re excluding?

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

-
73d 12h 11m
CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

-
73d 12h 11m
Hello all,

By a 6-2 vote by the moderation team and by popular vote on the forum, we have decided to restrict people under 18 from joining the forum. The registration process has been updated. I believe this is for the best, as if you're under 18, there is time that you can still develop, and you probably shouldn't be shitposting on an incel forum. This is something that I and others wanted to implement for a while but never really had the chance to introduce.

Anyone under 18 right now and with an account will be grandfathered in, as in you won't be banned, but any user that registers after the date and time on this post will be subject to the new rule.
What's the approval process like, can't you just lie?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

1% better everyday... hopefully.
★★★★★
104d 15h 49m
What's the approval process like, can't you just lie?
True, but now being under 18 is prob a bannable offense, so larping youngcels would have to watch out for a slip up

DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Officer
★★
6d 3h 6m
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
125d 1h 26m
5 years late but better late than never.

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Wizard
★★
11d 15h 6m
Finally :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Let this be a lesson to zoomers, maybe at least try to get laid before calling yourself “incel”

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
167d 5h 45m
Suicidefuel for babycels. At least there will be no more retarded posts about high school

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
167d 5h 45m
It will be treated the same as LARPing.
What if they lied when they joined but when it is found out they are lying they are already over 18

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

★★★
69d 4h 57m
If Only YouTube Would Implement This I'm So Sick And Tired Of Retarded Blacks And Children On YouTube.

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
47d 18h 49m
A welcome change tbh.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
198d 12h 47m
NICE, LISTEN UP ZOOMER CUNTS WHO GOT GRANDFATHERD STOP POSTING.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
92d 17h 27m
While it's retarded and bluepilled to think men under 18 can't be incel, the change is for the better since I feel younger users pollute this forum with garbage and low quality posts as you said. Too many roleplaying edgy teenagers as of recent tbh, hopefully tallfags are next.

Immolator

Immolator

Punk-Ass Decepticon
★★★★
31d 7h 33m
Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Will start posting more again in December
★★
173d 1h 45m
Ok but still allow 18 and 19 year olds

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★
92d 15h 8m
Hello all,

Does this have anything to do with @Ryo_Hazuki leaving? He talked about edgy angsty teenagers' as a reason for the culture shift and him leaving

Last edited:
Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★
26d 12h 34m
Hello all,

If I were a mod I would have gone for under 20. But progress is progress.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
25d 17h 20m
It is what it is; all governments, systems etc. are tyrannies. Anyone who disagrees doesn't know how the world works.

You're the ruler, if you think it will benefit this forum go ahead.

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★
44d 21h 8m
While it's retarded and bluepilled to think men under 18 can't be incel, the change is for the better since I feel younger users pollute this forum with garbage and low quality posts as you said. Too many roleplaying edgy teenagers as of recent tbh, hopefully tallfags are next.
They bring more harm than good. It's reasonnable to exclude them until they glow up.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
90d 6h 37m
Does this have anything to do with @Ryo_Hazuki leaving? He talked about edgy angsty teenagers' as a reason for the culture shift and him leaving
Probably.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
67d 10h 52m
Good choice.
Many under 18 "truecels" on .is end up ascending anyway.

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
191d 9h 48m
conflicted. i joined /r/incels at 15 but youngcels make shitty ass posts

hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

卐 Eternal Outsider 卐
★★★★
9d 10h 43m
I always thought it was kind of silly that “incels” under 20 even existed. IMO inceldom only starts after the age of 20…

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
73d 10h 2m
Finally! Praise be to Jebus! :dab:

NiggerMan

NiggerMan

. _ .
★★
7d 16h 55m
Now ban sewers and low effort posting. They make a mockery out of inceldom.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Salem’s Lot Cel
★★★★★
324d 1h 13m
Over for kidcels

Incline

Incline

Im gymmaxxing now going taiwan/phili in 2 years.
★★★★★
98d 10h 24m
Hello all,

Thank fuck.

Though if you ask me that rule should be 20 years but it's still better than before.

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
98d 10h 24m
It is what it is; all governments, systems etc. are tyrannies. Anyone who disagrees doesn't know how the world works.

You're the ruler, if you think it will benefit this forum go ahead.
Jfl it's not about that at all.

Why do you think Police always searches niggas for guns and shit? Is it because the police are all KKK members or because the statistics tell them that niggas do more crimes?

It's same with youngcels

99% of youngcels are fakecels so better ban them all then have them come after they are at least 18.

Besides this forum is BAD for youngcels. We are actually protecting youngcels mental health by making them not come here.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Salem’s Lot Cel
★★★★★
324d 1h 13m
Its been in talks for quite some time

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Mod: Deranged former Yakuza member and chink Cel
★★★★★
128d 15h 1m
GOOD. Teencels still have the possibility to have teen sex. It's absurd that they would think themselves as incel

Incline

Incline

★★★★★
98d 10h 24m
18 and under or under 18, which is it?

I don't think this will change anything tbh, people are just gonna lie about their age on the application. It's not like we can verify them.
At least they will stop talking about teenage bullshit hopefully coz it will out them so its still a win

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
117d 21h 57m
Thank god, finally something to stem the tide of zoomer youngfag fakecels who've only known the term "incel" as the empty insult the word has become

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
★★
37d 4h 42m
The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
47d 18h 49m
I wouldnt consider anyone under 18 to be an incel tbh. /r/incels had their age requirement set to 21 tbh. Admittedly sure, there are some guys that will know if they will become an incel when they're old enough to be. It can be over for you before then, some patterns of experience are good indicators. However one of my reasons for wanting this rule to come in was because guys at that age cant truly know for sure yet. Most anyway, like you said, invites too much stupidity.

I figure those guys should go elsewhere, they can still get the relevant information on how to maximize their potential and make use of the last few years of their puberty, the time when their bodies are much more receptive to change. I find it kind of volcel tier, and also insulting to those who've tried tirelessly in life for some zoomer to just sit here rotting on a site for incels for the last few crucial years of their development when he's not even experienced life outside of school yet or made any efforts. They can go to looksmaxx or elsewhere instead and if everything fails, come back in a few years

wgod

wgod

Luminary
★★★★★
50d 18h 4m
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
92d 17h 27m
I wouldnt consider anyone under 18 to be an incel tbh. /r/incels had their age requirement set to 21 tbh. Admittedly sure, there are some guys that will know if they will become an incel when they're old enough to be. It can be over for you before then, some patterns of experience are good indicators. However one of my reasons for wanting this rule to come in was because guys at that age cant truly know for sure yet. Most anyway, like you said, invites too much stupidity.

I figure those guys should go elsewhere, they can still get the relevant information on how to maximize their potential and make use of the last few years of their puberty, the time when their bodies are much more receptive to change. I find it kind of volcel tier, and also insulting to those who've tried tirelessly in life for some zoomer to just sit here rotting on a site for incels for the last few crucial years of their development when he's not even experienced life outside of school yet or made any efforts. They can go to looksmaxx or elsewhere instead and if everything fails, come back in a few years
Yeah, lack of judgement makes it a bitch to recognize if they truly are incel or not. Hence the edgy teens, most of them are just failed normies who unknowingly are still perfectly capable of getting laid.

Orzmund

Orzmund

Veteran
★★★★
18d 11h 21m
Nothing is preventing them from lying about their age on the registration application except their potential future.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★
29d 5h 27m
Give them bans until their 18th birthdays come :p

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

Lanzamaxxing
★★
31d 18h 46m
I don't like this change honestly, the vast majority of incels know they are incels when teens start having sex and they don't get any. Basically at around 14 years old. I definitely knew I was an incel then.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
109d 11h 14m
Yes! No more kids.is high schoolers crying about muhhh oneitis or bragging about friendhaving/getting ioi from Becky in class