Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ricecuck allows his girlfriend to spend time with her "guy friends" one-on-one. And then proceeds to make classic cuckold cope statements.

• Thread starter Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
  • Start date
I've seen this video before

@comradespiderman29 @ItsovERfucks @Grodd @VideoGameCoper @Sloth22 @Left5DeadDarkie @SandNiggerKANG @opioidcel @gymcellragefuel

Just be confident and let everyone fuck you in the ass

Rule number one: do not trust women.

This ricecel is like: :forcedsmile:

Yuck. I doubt they're dating now

I'm sure he sleeps on the sofa every night, while, her "guy friend" is home
This ricecel is like: :forcedsmile:
Yuck. I doubt they're dating now

Notice how she doesn't even let him finish his sentences and barges right in to answer instead at the beginning of the video? Meanwhile the poor cuck just shutted his own mouth. :feelshaha:

Notice how she doesn't even let him finish his sentences and barges right in to answer instead at the beginning of the video? Meanwhile the poor cuck just shutted his own mouth. :feelshaha:
Must be suifuel for him tbh

@AsiaCel @mcmoohyun @WuhanFriedPuppies

Brutal. You should never let your girlfriend have guy friends at all, let alone allowing her to hang out one on one with them

“It’s all about the confidence to let your girlfriend bang hundreds of other dudes without caring”

“It’s all about the confidence to let your girlfriend bang hundreds of other dudes without caring”
:feelskek: Puts the CON in CONfidence because it’s all a lie and a scam.

Only islam can save ricecels from cuckery

Ricecels are the most cucked males

Rule number one: do not trust women.

Brutal. You should never let your girlfriend have guy friends at all, let alone allowing her to hang out one on one with them

Only islam can save ricecels from cuckery
Mashallah.

He fully trusts her bro. Wholesome positive masculinity. :feelscomfy:

Untitled809 20230330113644 png

THIS IS A FUCKING FOID.

LOOK AT HOW SHE DRESSED AS A SLUT, SHE IS ALREADY STEREOTYPED, EVERY FOID IS LIKE THIS IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD, "free" nowadays

Beyond cucked

Guaranteed she makes him wear a condom, while it’s optional for her “guy friends”

Its over for the average man aka average cuck

Better to be incel than cuck
Very true. We got to the stage where men feel that they have to be cucks, in order to be in a relationship, because they'd rather not be alone. This is why its over for men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back